Rolling in the Meep Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my." Amarisa said between gasps of air. They cleaned themselves up and drained the Jacuzzi and afterwards they crawled into bed. Amarisa was so tired she immediately fell asleep, but Nikki stayed awake for a little while longer, running her hands over Amarisa's soft skin.

When she woke the sun was already setting, the sky was on fire with streaks of red, orange and yellow. Amarisa was watching TV on the couch in the living room. "Hello." She perked up when she saw Nikki. Then her eyes lit up even more when she saw that Nikki was still naked. When they got up from the bed again, Nikki headed to the washroom so she could clean herself up before dinner. She relieved herself, and then grabbed a few wads of toilet paper so that she could wipe up the lovely mess that Amarisa had made inside of her. She heard a sexy growl and looked up. "I love when you do that." Amarisa was leaning against the door entrance, leering at her. "I love when you do that to me." Nikki replied with a grin, playing it up and licking her lips.

Amarisa inhaled sharply. "We should have some dinner first." She said, looking a little strained.

"If you say so." Nikki said, walking over and purposely brushing up against Amarisa, her nipples rubbing against Amarisa's arm. Amarisa shut her eyes and let out a breath.

"You're making this very difficult."

A few minutes later, the two women were out on the porch, fully dressed, and Amarisa was happily cooking steaks for the both of them while Nikki made the salad. When the steaks finished cooking, they both sat down at the table and dug in. "I could get used to that view." Nikki commented as she watched the waves lap at the shore. There were a few mermaids playing on the beach still, diving in the waves and frolicking, enjoying themselves.

"We can always come back." Amarisa said, taking Nikki's hand and kissing it. "Whenever you want." Nikki felt a rush of joy overwhelm her as she looked into Amarisa's eyes." I love you so much."

"And I love you too."

They spent the night under the stars, wrapped in each other's arms, they tried to name as many constellations as they could before they grew tired and drifted off to sleep.

***

The next day was a sobering one, they returned to Amarisa's house to pack their things, with Ahri moping about the whole time. Elena spent most of the time trying to cheer her up, saying that she would visit as often as she could.

"You're not human, you would stand out too much." Amarisa said gently to Ahri, who huffed and looked away.

Elena looked at her yearningly. "She's right, unfortunately." The two spent a long time together, hugging and cuddling, so Amarisa and Nikki helped them pack up.

When at least it was finally time to go, Ahri hugged everyone for the last time, and then they were off, back to their normal human lives, but they couldn't enjoy it, not without feeling bad about leaving Ahri behind.

Nikki went back to her classes and Amarisa and Elena returned to their work at the restaurant. Everything seemed to have returned to normal, other than the fact that Elena had a new, long distance relationship and would be on the phone with Ahri at least an hour every night.

A few months later, when at last Nikki's last exam for the semester was over, they made another trip back to Amarisa's colony. The ocean pulled at Nikki's and Elena's hearts, just as it did to Amarisa, and they found themselves longing for the ocean, for the comfort of the mermaid colony, and the vastness of the ocean itself, freeing and beautiful.

This time the gates were already opened and Ahri was waiting eagerly for them. Elena ran on ahead, her rainbow hair blowing in the wind as she raced towards her lover. Amarisa and Nikki walked slowly behind, their hands intertwined, their love strong and sure, ready to greet whatever new adventure life would be bring them.

THE END

12