Roman Holiday Ch. 08

Story Info
Jeanette Flies to Rome.
2.9k words
4.2
11.7k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers

Richard woke up before I did. He grabbed his clothes, dressed, and headed out the door, but not before kissing me.

"Call me." he said.

"At work or home?"

"Either one."

"I don't have your home phone."

"I'll write it down for you. And Jeanette I had a wonderful time last night. Thank you."

"Richard, I should be the one thanking you. That was the best sex ever."

He laughed, "You ain't seen nothing."

He left, going home to change and shower before heading to work. I fell back asleep, but not for very long. My alarm went off.

I took a shower, examined the hickeys on my tits and noticed he had left one where my neck and shoulder met. I was proud of them. I couldn't wait to see Roland's reaction. My pussy had never been so sore. I would need time getting used to Richard's cock.

At my lunch break I called him. We made plans to see each other Friday night.

We talked and Roland and I talked. I pulled no punches sharing with Roland everything Richard and I did and said.

"You've got a crush on him, don't you?" he observed. There was no jealousy in his voice, just excitement.

"I do," I admitted.

I also admitted to being nervous as things were moving fast. I reminded him I was going to be fertile the following week and asked if he was really prepared for Richard and I to conceive.

He assured me he was. As proof he said his caged penis was dripping so much precum. It reminded him of a leaky faucet. I told him I was wearing his key on a chain around my neck.

He asked if Richard had noticed the key. I told him he had.

We talked about his conversation with Richard. It had hurt and aroused him. I told him I thought Richard had been cruel.

"Not cruel, just blunt, that's Richard. I wouldn't have expected anything different."

"But he was really rubbing your nose in it, the cuckolding. He told you we had made love. He made me hang up the phone."

He answered, "It was rough to hear, but I needed to hear it. I wanted to hear it. It affirmed so many things."

"Like what?"

"That I'm a cuckold. He's the better man, stronger, richer, handsome, and bigger."

"Roland, you're so hard on yourself. Why does it excite you to be humiliated?"

It was nearly a minute before he answered, "I don't know, but it does. I have a question for you. Why did it excite you to humiliate me? Don't deny it. You were turned on."

I admitted to Roland, "I was, but after I hung up the phone I told him he was cruel."

Making his point, Roland asked, "And then what did you do afterwards? Send him home? Make him promise to be nice?"

"Touche," I said, "No. He kissed me and we made love again."

I told him about my plans for the weekend and how Richard and I were going to have a lot of sex in our bed.

He said he wished he could be there.

I told him it was probably for the best he wasn't.

"I could be wrong, but I don't think Richard would be comfortable if you were home. It would be weird having you watch, not just when he and I have sex, but everything else."

"Like what?"

"Like the two of us making dinner, or cuddling on the couch watching the t.v. or having a conversation, talking about our days, the weather, family, sports."

He said, "It doesn't have to be weird. I'd be seen and not heard and if you saw too much of me I'd go to the guest room."

I laughed, but it was a good laugh, "You are such a cuck. We'll see."

I told him I loved him and he said he loved me. I went to bed dreaming about not one, but two men.

My weekend with Richard went very well. We clicked not just sexually. He was very into me. I called Roland each day, sometimes several times a day. Richard would give me so much time to talk to Roland before taking the phone from me, telling Roland he was going to hang up because he was going to make love to me.

One time he held the phone in front of me, "Tell him Jeanette. Tell him goodnight because you want to make love with your boyfriend."

I said it, but not loud enough for Richard's satisfaction. On the third time I was almost shouting into the handset which was two feet from my mouth, "Goodnight Roland. I'm going to go make love with my boyfriend!"

What should have been a turn off had the opposite effect. I was hyper aroused orgasming over Richard's slightest touch. I liked being a cuckoldress. It was so empowering and it made great sex even better.

I couldn't wait to make a baby with Richard.

Sunday night he left for his house late. No sooner was he gone than Roland called.

We chatted for hours. As weird as it sounds the bond between us was us getting stronger, not weaker. There was a level of intimacy we had never had in all the years we had been together. We were confidants. I shared with him everything and he with me. We even had phone sex. Actually I had phone sex while he listened, unable to join me because of the cage.

Monday Richard surprised me.

"When are you fertile?"

"Thursday or Friday."

"Want to take a trip?"

"Where to?"

"Rome, where Roland is."

I could feel my excitement building, "To do what?"

"To make a baby with you. In front of Roland, at the movie house."

"I'd like that."

"I'll get tickets if you can get off work."

"Trust me. I'll get off work."

Conversation over we had the absolutely hottest sex ever. I had never come so much. Afterwards he told me, "No more sex until the big day. I want to make sure I have plenty of cum for you."

Richard was sweeping me off my feet. Best boyfriend ever.

Wednesday came and our relationship unraveled. Just when I thought he was good with everything he said after he knocked me up he intended to run away with me.

"What?" I asked.

"Run away with you. You'll be carrying my baby. Roland will have had his thrills. The only thing left for us to do after conceiving is for you to leave him. That would be his ultimate turn on."

"Richard, I like you a lot. I mean I really, really like you, but I have no intention of leaving Roland. It's complicated. I hope you'll stick around and be my boyfriend for a very, very long time."

He confessed, "I want to be more than a boyfriend Jeanette. I want to start a life with you. I'm 46. You're 26. You'll get tired of Roland's perversion."

"You think it's a perversion? You certainly seemed turned on by it. I don't think I will get tired of Roland's quote perversion."

He looked mad, "It is a turn on. What man wouldn't want to dominate a woman and steal her from her husband. If you don't see yourself getting tired of it I guess even I can't satisfy your lust."

"I didn't say I would cheat on you Richard. I'm a one man kind of woman."

"Roland and I make two. You're a two man kind of woman."

"He's my husband."

He interrupted, "No, he's your cuckold, not much of a husband to want his wife to fuck other men and to get pregnant by them."

"Richard, I think you need to leave. Roland may not fit your definition of manhood, but he is all man."

Richard left. I even tried to kiss him. He jerked away. On the dining room table where he so expertly ate me he left the airline tickets.

I left for Rome by myself. I looked for him at the airport hoping he might have a change of heart. I wondered if Roland would lose his job.

My flight made several stops. I was in my seat by the window when who should appear, but Ricky, Jan's brother.

He looked down and I looked up.

"Jeanette?"

"Ricky?"

He sat down. Still in the Army, he was heading back to Fort Drum.

"But this plane is going to Rome?

"I know, but I couldn't get a ticket. There's a bus."

My heart was pounding. He still looked good. I hadn't seen him since that night at his grandmother's house.

He caught me up on his life and I caught him up on mine.

The chemistry was still there. He ordered us drinks. I swear sparks flew whenever we made accidental contact. He told me I still looked great. I told him he did too.

I told him to get closer. I whispered in his ear, my breath all nice and warm, my lips nearly touching his ear, "I wish I hadn't chickened out."

He looked at me, "Me too."

He whispered in my ear, "I wanted to fuck you so bad. Still do."

Another layover, this time longer. We had lunch and a few more drinks. I wanted him so bad.

"I have a confession to make, Ricky."

I told him about Roland, everything about Roland.

He said, "Wow, I always thought he wasn't passed out in the front seat. He wants another man to knock you up."

I nodded yes, "Keep your voice down. He even has the place picked out."

"And I just show up."

"Ricky, I think it's a sign."

"Jeanette, I do to."

He leaned into me and I leaned into him. We exchanged a kiss.

"Let's do it Jeanette."

We landed, got our luggage. I called Roland's room from a payphone in the airport.

Roland was in his room. I told him I was in town and had a huge surprise for him. He said he would come get me. I told him I already had a ride and for him to meet me at the bookistore movie theater.

"Is Richard with you?" he asked sounding very excited and a little bit scared.

"No questions. You'll know soon enough. Ten o'clock, be there."

Ricky hailed us a cab. We checked into a hotel three blocks from the theater. I used Roland's credit card to pay for the room.

We entered the room and no sooner had we put the suitcases down and the door closed we began kissing. He started to undress me. I stopped him and said we needed to wait.

He sounded frustrated. We lay on the bed fully dressed and had a wonderful necking session. I had to stop him several times from going any further.

We were both very worked up.

I asked him if he was nervous or freaking out.

He said, "Not at all. What about you?"

"A little. I've never had sex in a roomful of people, much less a roomful of people with my husband watching. You don't think we're freaks do you?"

He laughed, "You're definitely freaks, but who am I to judge. I've wanted to fuck you for so long. If this is what it takes I'll do it. Besides I like you and Roland. You took really good care of Jan."

He asked what I was going to do after he fucked and hopefully impregnated me in front of Roland and the other cucks.

"Come back here with you. I'll see Roland tomorrow after you're gone."

He liked my answer

"Jeanette, this is some serious shit you and Roland are about to do. You really think he's up to raise a black man's baby."

"I guess we'll find out. If not I'll do it alone. I'm a strong woman."

"That you are."

We headed to the theater. I was carrying a bag with my robe in it. I planned to strip, put on the robe, undo the sash and be completely naked in front of everyone while Ricky bred me.

We entered the bookstore which smelled of smoke, lysol, and cum. I headed to the restroom which was thankfully clean. The man working the desk knew what we were there for. He nodded in the direction of the theater.

I changed. I was soaking wet. My nipples were super hard and very sensitive. It wouldn't take much to push me over the edge. I wondered where Roland was and what his reaction was going to be.

Ricky and I entered the theater and walked to the front. It was dark save for the light from the movie that was playing. I spotted Roland. He looked freaked out, especially after he saw I was with a black man. It took him a second to realize it was Ricky.

I smiled at him, then focused on Ricky. We started making out. I unbuttoned his shirt, unbuckled the belt on his pants, unfastened his pants, pulled down his zipper, and tugged his pants down.

He kicked off his shoes and his pants. He looked like Adonis, except between his legs was no figleaf covered penis, but a cock rivaling Richard's.

The chair at the front of the theater reclined way back. It had no arms and was wider than the others. This was obviously the breeding chair.

"Roland," I called out. I held my hand out. He stepped away from the group of men who had surrounded us, the men with their small cocks out, stroking themselves, waiting for the show to begin so they could pound their meat.

He clasped my left hand, the one with my engagement and wedding bands on it.

I lay back in the chair. Roland sat beside me holding my hand. Ricky didn't even so much as glance towards him. I opened my legs and pulled them up towards my chest, my toes pointing down.

Ricky mounted me, guiding himself into me. He was big but had no problems as I was so wet and open. I was very fertile.

He and I began to fuck. I held hands with Roland for a few more minutes, but as my excitement built, I let go of his hand and embraced Ricky trying to pull him into me deeper and deeper.

I came and yelled out for him to give me a baby, to give me his seed.

We were kissing and fucking and it was so good. Surrounded by other cucks who were furiously masturbating their cum hitting the floor Ricky and I made a baby. His cock I thought was perfect. I swore I could feel the heat of his sperm as he coated my womb. He was so deep inside of me.

Finished, Ricky got off me. Flat on my back and my legs still open wide I didn't have long to wait for Roland to make his move. He was on the floor and his face buried in my wetness while Ricky dressed and watched. A few cucks got closer. I caressed Roland's head as he orally pleased me.

Most of the cucks were content to keep their distance, but a few got bold. I didn't stop them when they caressed my breasts and twisted and pinched my nipples. I even opened my mouth when one proffered his cock to me. I was a total slut.

"Suck my tits," I groaned and immediately had two mouths on my breasts. I let go of Roland's head and grabbed two cocks. I was sucking one and wanking two.

Roland brought me closer and closer to orgasm. I sucked and wanked harder.

As I orgasmed the cocks in my hand shot off as did the one in my mouth. I didn't swallow. I grabbed Roland by the hair. He got on top of me, fully dressed. I pressed my mouth to his and passed into it the cum of my anonymous donor.

It was an incredible experience, intimate in a way I can't adequately put into words.

Roland thanked me afterwards a half dozen times.

I shushed him and said it was time for me to go.

He got off of me. I put the robe back on. Ricky and I exited the theater. I went into the bathroom and changed. We then walked back to the hotel and jumped into the shower.

We then got in bed and made love until sleep overcame us. Each time we fucked he made it a point to remind me I was carrying his baby, which wasn't just any baby, but a black man's baby.

"None of those white boys have a cock like mine. I'm superiorer."

"No they don't. And yes you are. Yours is the best."

It wasn't totally truthful as Richard certainly had a cock as big as his, but it sure made the sex hotter. I was getting off on being Ricky's bitch. He was such a good looking man. I wondered if he had a bunch of baby mommas out there. He certainly seemed very comfortable putting on a show. I wondered if he had knocked up other married women.

The next day, after a rather emotional goodbye at the bus station, I went to the payphone and called Roland, telling him I needed to be picked up. Ricky and I exchanged phone numbers and addresses and promised to stay in touch. He said whenever he was in town he would look me up. I told him, "I would like that very much."

He patted my flat stomach and said he wished he could be there when it started to swell. He said he trusted me to do right by our baby. I assured him I would.

Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers