Romance and Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were finished, Becky lay on her stomach on the edge of the Jacuzzi. Her feet and legs were still in the water. Lance staggered back and crumbled on the far side of the tub. Neither could move for a full five minutes. Becky was the first to speak. "I need some water. Not wine." Lance pulled himself out of the tub and staggered over to a cooler on the gazebo. He brought Becky bottled water and a coke for himself.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

As we left the small pool, I gathered my clothes where Jill and Peggy had removed them. Jill and Peggy followed their trail of clothes, picking them up as they went. I followed them into the house and up the stairs to Jill's room. Peggy opened the door and walked in. I stopped in the doorway and looked around. Jill, being impatient, pushed me through the door.

Jill's room contained the largest four-poster bed that I had ever seen. It had a canopy and curtains around the sides. If you wanted, you could close the curtains. I looked closer and discovered that their were two sets of curtains. The inner set were made of a sheer material that you could see through. The outer curtains were made of a heavier material that would block out all light. If the outer curtains were pulled shut, you would have trouble telling when she sun rose. It would be great for sleeping late.

Peggy said, "I want to rinse off this chlorinated water."

Jill said, "I'll join you."

"So will I." I said.

"No. You wait here until we finish. Then, you can take a quick shower. We won't be long." Peggy said. I was disappointed but went along with it.

The girls were only in the shower a minute or two. But, I heard them drying their hair. That took a few minutes. Still, I didn't have a chance to get comfortable. They came out of the shower wearing pink terrycloth robes. Their hair was dry. Both looked good enough to eat, and I planned on doing just that.

"It's all yours. Don't keep us waiting too long." Jill said. I didn't plan to be very long at all.

I closed the door to the bathroom and took a quick shower. The shower was something else. I will tell you about it later. Once I dried myself, I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door to a big surprise. They had turned out the lights. The room was lit by several candles placed around the room. The inner, sheer curtains on the bed were pulled closed. I could see someone on their knees in the bed, but I couldn't tell who it was. A hand slipped out of the curtains and motioned me to come. My cock was acting like a tent pole with the towel. You could have hung your hat on it.

As approached the bed, I let the towel drop to the floor and crawled through an opening in the curtains. Peggy was there to take my hand and lead me to the upper end of the bed. I started to ask were Jill was, but Peggy put her finger over my lips. She shook her head to tell me not to speak. I was game. Shit, why not?

Peggy kissed me deeply. I stuck my tongue into her mouth and she sucked it like a cock. She put her hand over my cock and explored every inch of it and by balls. I caressed her breasts.

Jill appeared through a door on one side of the room carrying a tray. The tray had strawberries, a can of whipped cream, chocolate, jello, bananas, champagne and other eats. Peggy held the curtains back to allow her to climb on the bed. There was a little night stand inside the curtains and next to the bed where she put the tray. I had no idea what they were going to do with all that food.

It started off being very romantic. Peggy picked up a strawberry, dipped it into the chocolate and fed it to me. Jill poured a glass of champagne and gave me a sip of that. The did this a few more times. Then they stopped. Jill shoved the pillows off the side of the bed and both pulled the covers down to the foot of the bed and off the edge.

I noticed that a soft plastic cover remained on the bed. It seemed strange to me. I wanted to ask if someone had a problem with bed wetting. My better judgment told me to keep quite and see what develops. They tied the curtains back and out of the way.

Jill took a strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate. I was ready for her to feed it to me again. This time she turned to Peggy. Okay, I thought, let Peggy have something to eat. Instead of putting the strawberry to Peggy's mouth, Jill used the strawberry to coat Peggy's nipples with chocolate. Then, she put the strawberry into Peggy's mouth. Peggy held the strawberry in her teeth as Jill took a bite. Jill licked the chocolate from Peggy's left breast. I joined in and took care of the right breast.

Peggy put her hand into the chocolate, then coated my cock with it. The girls took turns sucking the chocolate and me off. I took some of the whipped cream and spread it from Peggy's navel, down to her vagina and around to the small of her back. I started eating and licking the whipped cream from the back. Jill began at the navel. We both met at Peggy's pussy. We made sure that we had cleaned all of it up. We spent a good bit of extra time there kissing and licking together if you know what I mean.

Then it got real nasty. I don't really know what you would call what we did. Some might call "food fight," but the word "fight" seemed out of place here. Then again maybe "fight" was the right word.

Jill, sporting a very large grin, took a handful of whipped cream and smeared it in my hair. Some of it got shoved into my ear. I took a handful of chocolate and smeared it all over Jill's and Peggy's faces. They reminded me of a minstrel show. I took the whipped cream and gave them both mustaches and goatees. Jill laughed at Peggy, and Peggy laughed at Jill. I laughed at both of them.

They retaliated by smearing whipped cream and chocolate all over my body, in my hair, on my face, on my cock, a finger of chocolate went up my ass.

Jill turned mean. She smashed a couple of strawberries on my chest and put whipped cream under my armpits. I grabbed some jello and rubbed it into her hair. Peggy took a banana and smeared it over Jill's boobs. I coated the cracks of each of their asses with whipped cream.

We started wrestling with each other and rolling around on the bed. It was like mud wrestling. We were slipping and sliding all over the bed and each other. I couldn't get a grip on either Jill or Peggy. They couldn't hold onto me. I tried to bear hug them a couple of times and wound up with my face buried in their breasts, ass or pussy. Now, that wasn't a bad thing mind you. I really liked it. They tried to grab me by the cock but couldn't hold on.

The girls were giggling. Every now and then, one of the girls would squeal when somebody surprised them with a fruit or handful of chocolate in an unexpected cavity.

We would have a three-way kiss one second. The next minute we would try to pin someone to the bed. I smeared more chocolate in their hair and all over their body. The did the same to me.

The can of whipped cream was the cause of the most of the shrieks and expletives. You can imagine where the went, up twats, across balls and in asses. We were lucky no one got a whipped cream enema. Now, you can see the reason for the plastic bed cover?

It was all so erotic and exciting. I tongued the whipped cream out of their ass. They both licked the chocolate off my cock and my ass. I had never experienced anything like this before. This was more than sex. It was the most fun than I had ever had with my clothes on or off.

At one point Jill was setting on my face holding on to the headboard while Peggy cleaned my cock. Then they swapped. But, Peggy faced Jill while she rode my cock. Peggy massaged the chocolate into Jill's tits while their tongues fought a battle over possession of the other's mouth. I could work my tongue into Peggy's pussy. With a little pressure tell her to shift her weight, I had access to her ass. I alternated between the two.

Jill was finding pleasure from Peggy and riding my cock. She and Peggy would kiss, and massage and suck each others tits. I could feel Jill have several small orgasms.

I could sense myself and Jill reaching orgasm. I didn't want Peggy left out when it happened. I shifted her weight where I had could give her ass a good tongue lashing. I entered her vagina with my right thumb and rubbed her g-spot. With my middle finger I ever so gently stroked her clit. Before long, I could feel Peggy's juices begin to flow. Her body quivered. I knew she was cumming. It was time for Jill and I do the same. I started pounding Jill from below with everything that I had. I could feel my balls tighten and my cock swell. The moaning of the girls turned to screams of passion and ecstacy. I shot a cupful of cum deep into Jill.

They rolled off me exhausted. We just lay there for several minutes before anyone said or did anything. I was the first to speak, "You serve a mean dessert here. Don't you?" They giggled.

Jill said, "Let's get cleaned up. I feel yucky."

We all were a huge mess. The chocolate did most of the damage. It was all over us to the point that we all looked black, maybe creole. Neither of the girls were blond anymore. Fruit was in our hair, ears, armpits, ass, between our toes, everywhere. Damn! It had been a blast. I have heard of sex being described in many ways, but never like this. This was "fun sex." That little mouse in Florida didn't have anything to match this.

Imagine how you walk if you fell into a mud puddle. Your arms are out from you side. You don't want to get any more on you. You don't walk normally. You shuffle. That is the way we entered the bathroom.

If you are rich, a shower doesn't have to be hygiene. It can be an experience. Jill's shower was one of those experiences. It had twelve nozzles, three on each wall. One was above your head, one chest high, one waist high and the lowest at your knees. Each nozzle had its own controls. The water hit you from three sides and several angles. It came in handy getting those hard to reach spots. I felt like I was in a care wash.

The shower was just that, a shower, not too much fooling around. We helped each other wash. We had to. It would have been nearly impossible to get all that stuff off of us without help. I did take extra special care and time washing their tits. Jill and Peggy made sure that my cock was extra clean.

When we went back to the bedroom, the girls got on each side of the bed and pulled the top of the plastic cover down to the foot of the bed and bundled it together. Jill placed the bundle to the side. Clean sheets were left for us to sleep on. They pulled the heavy curtains around the bed. All of us were exhausted. I fell asleep between the two.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Lance and Becky sat next to each other in the Jacuzzi and enjoyed the night while they finished their drinks. Lance was pleased with his performance. The stories he had heard about Becky were understatements. She was the best he had ever had. He had to have her again. He couldn't brag too much on her, or Jill would get jealous.

It was getting late, and they needed to rejoin the group. But, when they returned to the pool, it was deserted. Everyone had paired up and went off a place of their own.

Becky and Lance spent the night in Lance's room.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It was late in the morning when I finally awoke. Jill and Peggy's heads were on my shoulders. The curtains served their purpose. I couldn't tell if it was day or night. I peaked out and saw that it was bright daylight.

I knew right then and there that this had been one of the best nights of my life. I would never forget the experience and what I had learned from Peggy and Jill. I wanted it to happen again, but with only one at a time. In any threesome, someone always gets left out. I did my best, but I would have liked to devote more time to each of them.

We had a wonderful brunch by the pool and everyone headed home.

On the way home, Becky was a lot more at ease than when we had arrived. I asked her what she was thinking. She just responded that she would like to keep trying it a little longer. She had a pleasant smile across her face. There is nothing like a little romance to keep a woman interested. I wondered how she would react to "food sex."

12