Romance in Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you and I hear you. I sense how much we can share. Our eyes are seeing each other differently than before. This night has begun to change who we are. It's love quietly coming to you. We touched and life began to change. We can't go back to where we were? How could we? Take the chance with me Eli, open your heart. Don't close your eyes to the possibilities. Look in my eyes, see it? Let it come through you slowly, don't be afraid."

"You don't see one shred of fear in my eyes." There was nothing in his eyes I could possibly fear.

"Here we are, two ordinary people who just met and I'm talking about love. We were solitary people perhaps looking for an adventure. You and I have imagined something like this so many times. That's what hopeless romantics do. Everyone secretly believes in love at first sight even though they don't always admit to it. You know, you just know when it happens. In a moment, there's something more, now I can't remember feeling any other way."

I listened to him and couldn't deny a single word he said.

"This isn't coming out exactly the way I thought it would. What I'm trying to say is let's give this a shot and see where it goes? If you decide that I'm not the man you need I'll go quietly. I can say this. You won't ever think that, I'll make sure you don't."

I wanted him ...

"Although it would be a sin to ignore this sumptuous table laden with each and everything you meticulously planned and brought to life I suddenly have an appetite that has nothing to do with food."

"Dance with me Eliana, let me hold you close and feel you in my arms?"

And ... we were dancing. His was the only song I heard.

Was it the Champagne? Was it the candlelight and stars? Was it the music sultry and seductive? Was it red rose petals, a crystal angel? Was it this man, holding me in his arms dancing me around the room? Was it romance? Or was it how you feel when you're falling in love?

"John, have you ever dreamed a dream to life?" Whatever this is it was that dream that we all believe can come true. His arms were holding me tightly and I wanted to stay inside them forever.

"Yes, I have. I've dreamed that holding you in my arms would feel like this. I've dreamed what a joy you are. I've dreamed every word you whisper Elianna. When you're close to me like this, in the glow of candlelight I know I've dreamed this magic to life. In my dreams, I've loved you. Now I believe you'll know, understand how I love being loved by you Elianna, now you know."

John lifted my face and kissed me. His tongue swept lightly across my lips. I opened my mouth and drew his tongue inside, into a torrid dance of lust. I tasted his passion and needed him to touch mine. I reached up and took the comb from my hair and it fell across my shoulders in soft long silky curls of dark auburn, wisps kissing my cheeks.

"... and in his arm's, she fell ... as her hair came down ... "

I do believe he moaned as he brushed my hair from my neck and gently kissed me there, biting my skin tenderly, and yes, sending hot white electricity searing through me.

"Let's take this dance to the bedroom Angel?"

"Angel?" Was I an angel?

"Yes, Elianna, you're my angel now."

Once we took this leap of blind faith there would be no turning back, no indecisiveness. This was the all or nothing moment. Without skipping a heartbeat, I smiled and squeezed the hand holding mine. Expectedly, like the gallant gentleman, he kissed it and the deal was struck.

Silence takes over saying everything that needed to be said.

He walked ahead of me my hand in his. I imagined the Matador, a brilliant red cape behind him as he taunted the raging bull to attack. The haunting music of Ravel's Bolero, the relentless beat, a low moan of the drum that finally explodes releasing the pent-up tension with a burst of fireworks. Was this the score my Matador would play?

There was a small amber lamp barely illuminating his bedroom. The glowing light from the shades of browns and golds in the glass pirouetted across the walls like glances of voyeur's shamelessly witnessing a scene of searing seduction. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me close to him, holding my body between his legs.

"There's magic here between you and I Angel ... and it's going to take us all the way."

Resting his face between my breasts his hands slowly followed the curves of my thighs, feeling the shape of my body, grasping and clutching. Strong hands fondled my hips, his curious fingers gently stroked the swell in my belly. A wet warm tongue licked the valley between my breasts, tasting me.

I felt his hands trailing down my body, fingers lifting the hem of my dress, slowly beginning to pull it up eager to reveal what it was hiding. It was agonizing and so wicked as he removed it his eyes taking me in. He moaned, taking in a deep long breath, exhaling slowly when he could acknowledge what I represented to and for him.

"How could you have known?"John's eyes were blazing with sheer amazement and lewd filthy desire.

I smiled, spoke softly. "An astute woman begins to sense what a man is captivated with. His fantasy, the shaping of an image in his mind's eye that's decadent, provocative. She senses that she can create that vision, his illusion, the impression he's only imagined in his mind. He can look at this woman and see her as he wants her. You're a man who's drawn to what you can't see. You've spent your life inside the realm of others desires. Let's say I'm fulfilling your fantasy tonight."

Red lingerie is wicked and dirty, the epitome of a woman's sinful corruption. How many men have imagined their lover in a tight corset? A french lace tightly cinching bustier? Breasts sitting high and almost bare? Stiff crimson nipples resting on a red lace palette, her offering to him. Seductively flaunting succulent munificent milky breasts for his pleasure, his tasting? The thigh high soft scallops of lace panties sculpting immorally supple round cheeks there to be pinched and seized. Red satin ribbons cascading down lithe thighs. Silver shimmering clasps kissing silky stockings clinging to her legs. The slender seam pulled tightly down the back of her legs, accentuating the curves of her knees, calves and ankles. Peeking out between warm creamy thighs, below the caressing satin garter belt a suggestive vee in soft red silk concealing her down covered mound of Venus.

An Amuse Buche, a tease for his carnal appetite? The simple red silk slip waiting to be lowered. Was this his fantasy for his Valentine? Or was my pleasure to provide it?

"Jesus, you're stunning!"

His hands groped my thighs through the silk and lacy softness, groaning when he touched the metal garters resting against my thighs clasped tight onto black silk stockings. Lowering the satin straps, tugging my silky slip from my arms, slowly revealing my breasts, teasing his eyes slipping it over my hips he just might have drooled. In a second it was pooling at my feet. Eyes following the lines of my body, fingering the erotic seam down the back of my legs, resting his stare on the thin glossy heel of a barely touching strappy black stiletto.

"I never thought I'd see a woman in a Torolette! Look how it cinches your waist and clings to the curves of your hips. You're a film Noir come to life, so wicked and comely. Decadence and debauchery, lewd and licentious, immoral and crude. You exude seduction, the sensual scent of malicious lust, wanton carnal desire is seeping from your skin."

"Play with me Dr. Shelton ... bring your vision, our fantasy to life."

"You've fashioned a succulent feast for this man. I knew you were special. You're exceptional Angel."

I saw the indecision in his eyes, felt it in his hands. Where do I begin? How do I touch her? What does she need he wondered? Was his mind in conflict with his desire? Lifting my foot, removing the black sandal he let it rest on the bed. Thighs slightly parted, reaching up, a soft hand glided between my legs, rubbing the inside of my knee with his thumb. The snap of each clasp echoed through the air sneering and taunting. Slipping the stocking down my leg was a ceremony of erotic tempting.

Licking my leg, sucking my skin until he took it over my heel and let it float to the floor. I moaned and swayed as he lowered his mouth to kiss my toes. I fought the trembling, gave in to the dirty filthy numbing of shamelessness that took me inside his desire.

"Perfection in red polish. You couldn't have made a sweeter choice, libidinous and salacious. You may have brought my lecherous soul to life? Corrupt and wicked. An Angel's glare of depravity has corrupted me. Sin at its pentacle blazing in the eyes of a heavenly cherub with the soul of a vixen. I'm going to lose myself in you Eliana."

John put my foot down and stood up. He was tall and towered over me. His hands lifted me by my hips onto the bed.

What was I to do? Should I sit quietly? Nooo ... what pleasure would that be?

I sluggishly turned and crept up the bed, crawling on hands and knees until I reached the pillows. Facing him as I laid back my bare leg fell to the bed as my silk covered leg raised and bent, resting the heel of my black sandal in a cloud of downy quilt.

"Show me." Was he breathless?

My legs parted. His eyes were fixed on the plump mound between my thighs. Teasing him deliciously my hand drifted steadily down to Venus. I felt the wetness saturating the crotch of my panties, seeping out of me. Slipping one finger beneath the silk I was moist and slippery. Touching, gliding and tracing up and down until my finger was wet and dripping. I drew it up to my lips and licked it dry.

"Jesus" ...

Standing there silently, taking off his jacket, he began to open the buttons on his shirt. The Doctor took his time, playing the game perfectly. I shuddered when he took it off. I'd felt the strength in his arms. Broad shoulders narrowed to his waist. A bare chest glistened with telling beads of sweat. The low distant moan of a saxophone, the heavy rhythmic beat of the music mixing with the smell of raw hot sex was electrifying.

The man rocked back on his heels as if he was in a sexual stupor and his movements became suggestive. Reaching for his belt clasp, opening it, I watched it come undone. The sound of the metal buckle falling against his zipper resonated around the room and magnified the evocative scene in front of me.

"Show me" ...

That confident grin ...

"Touché" ...

Deft fingers teased me. A little tug, a little lower, the metal teeth separating was agonizing. Still hidden from my eyes. Bulging and prominent in his concealment. John pulled his slacks off and reached inside black clinging softness with one hand, rubbing his chest with the other. Seduction became him.

Bending at his waist, his eyes fixed in mine he took off the only thing shielding him. Reaching down, taking one sock off at a time, teasing me, he was staging this scene for all he was worth.

As he stood up ... he showed me.

"Is this what you want Angel?"

Stroking up and down the length of his stiff, rigid, object of my desiring was perfect drama. Fingers tightly grasped his thick hardness. Telltale creamy droplets were oozing like opalescent pearls glistening in his fingers as he rubbed and swirled them around the bulbous head.

"Convince me" ...

We were perfectly in tune. We were chasing desire and passion was running wild. I unsnapped the clasps holding my stocking one by excruciating one. Lifting my leg in the air I rolled the black silk down my leg. Kicking the black stiletto in the air. Slipping the black silk off, pulling it threw my fingers I threw it down the bed and we watched it floating through the air like a demon ghost.

Parting my legs, I curved my thumbs into the band of my drenched panties, lowering them to my hips. I lifted my body and pushed back higher against the pillows. Sitting there I cupped my breasts and teased my lips with the wet tip of my tongue.

"Stop!"

Had he reached his breaking point? I'd just begun.

I drew my knees up and splayed them wide. Smiling I put my hands between my thighs running them up and down. One last motion was in order. I slipped my hand into the band of my panties and groped. A finger in my mouth sliding in and out of my lips, my tongue gently sucking the very tip ... a single drop of sweetness ran down my chin.

"Want some of this?"

The smile told me everything I wanted to know. John began kissing my legs. Licking me, biting softly as he came up between my quivering thighs. I felt his tongue gleaning the wetness from the silk between my legs. He reached up and pulled the sopping red silk softness aside. His tongue was like a spear darting and dipping into me. I felt my panties being pulled down my legs. He brought them to his face and breathed me in, over and over.

"You want my mouth don't you Angel? Should I lick and suck you? I can see that fully bloomed bud peeking out, standing so proud. You can almost feel my lips wrapping around it, pulling, teasing. "Want some of this?" ... is that what you said?"

His tongue slithered out across his lips.

"Ask me nicely Angel?"

"Dr. Shelton, ... sir ... would you like some of this?"

His hands slipped under me and pulled me to his mouth. Glancing the tip of his tongue like a predatory stalking viper tasting the air for prey. He moaned when he heard me whimpering. Stiff lips became a strong tight vise, forcefully surrounding my swollen enflamed bead, polishing it with his velvety tongue. A probing finger slipped inside me and moved slowly in and out in a decadent, delicious, pulse. When he felt, my body begin to stiffen, he licked, as I calmed he sucked. Lapping me, slurping down my juices as they dripped out of me.

His body was hot and sweaty. My hands held his head and I arched my back to fill his mouth. I felt his hand behind my back, heard the clasp on my bra spring open, then the next and the next. Without missing a lick, he pulled it from me. That hand grabbed and clutched at my heaving breasts. Rolling stiff aching nipples between his fingers was almost more than I could stand. John's ravenous mouth was in full assault. Like a cannon exploding he leveled shots of pure power never relenting, retreating or offering a moment of mercy.

"Ohhh ... do it again ... please do it again!"

All I could I do was whisper ... no, no, no, no, no ... no don't stop ... please do it again ...

I felt his body move. He was between my legs rubbing that creature against my lips, torturing me, driving me insane while I loved every second.

"Now I'll give you what you really ache for, what you want ... if you ask nicely?"

"Please sir ... ohhh please ... "

"Feel that Angel? Feel me slipping deep inside you? Open your eyes! Look at me ... I want to see you breathe fire ...

I felt him consume me. Deep throbbing hardness filled me. I reached for his arms and held onto him. Easy and slow, slipping in and out of me, thrusting and pushing.

"Tell me what you need Elianna? Tell me how you want it?"

"Make me burn! Give me the strike of fire! Hard and deep! Ohhh do it ... do it ... now!"

His hips raised up away from my body and he pulled me onto his thighs. I felt his hand between us and shrieked, screamed when he clutched my swollen bud of pulsing desire in his fingers. Rolling it round and round in his slippery fingers tormenting me, torturing me and deliberately deliciously teasing me. We moved together, each thrust was met with a force of my hips pulling him deeper. Steamy sweat from his body was dripping down on me, stinging my skin.

"I see it in your eyes ... now angel ... nowwwww!"

Lunging forward the force of his body overwhelmed me, his power, his control was consuming me. The room was blazing around us and the flames were swirling, pulling us down into a scorching pit of raging fervor.

Cruel painful shocks were biting me. Harsh bolts of lightning striking inside me. The blast was taking over. Bouncing all around us passion was screaming. Shrieking I gripped him tight and the shooting stream of heat coming from him was quaking and rocking me. One final thrust and he was senseless. Holding me against his body he rocked my world.

Ripples of hot lava ran from his body. I could smell the burning aroma of filthy dirty sex ... we were sweltering in a cauldron of unadulterated frenzy.

The powerful waves kept churning, taking us in and out, up and down the fire of the flames. We rode the blaze until it swallowed our breath and burned our senses. There's a split second when you give in because your senses have been stolen from you by the thief clocked in decadent desire. It grabs you and keeps you prisoner in it clutches until it drains you and leaves you lifeless and still.

Once desire is satiated, gasping became panting. Slowly the boiling became a simmer. John laid his head on my stomach, reaching for every breath he could steal from the scorched air. As if by some divine presence, the pulsing music slowed and softened.

"Jesus sweet Jesus." Even a prayer couldn't help him now. He was wallowing somewhere between the hell of desire and the heaven of the rest his body craved.

I felt him slip along my side quietly breathing. There was nothing left in either of us. We just laid there, in the aftershock.

When the earth had stopped moving, the room filled with cool air. He reached for me and pulled me into his arms. Lying next to him was like being inside a daydream. I don't believe either of us wanted to wake up. Whispers become louder commands, you must wake up. I heard the voice inside distant and whispering.

John stood up pulled me to him and kissed me. It was the hug that felt sweeter. Although the kiss was sweet all on its own, I was bewildered and bewitched. Maybe this was magic ... it felt magical.

"Just sealing the deal Angel!"

"Why ... Dr. Shelton ... it appears as though you have come to a definite opinion as to the nature of our union?

"Well ... Miss MacMillan ... after careful ... in depth ... analysis ... I believe I have."

"And what would your professional opinion be Dr. Shelton?"

"In my very professional judgment, given all the data, material evidence that I've gathered I do believe that this old dog can definitely hunt!"

"I wholeheartedly agree Dr. Shelton, I'd have to say that this old dog nailed it, metaphorically speaking, of course."

"Symbolically, of course. Now kiss me woman!"

I fell back onto the bed pulling him on top of me, he kissed me between fits of uncontrolled, delicious, joyful laughter. Finally, I was begging him to stop because my body couldn't take the delight and happiness that was overflowing between us.

"I'm hungry and you know how important it is to me to feed these delicious curves of mine?"

"Ask me nicely?"

"Feed me Dr. Shelton or that dog may never hunt again!"

"Okay, this old dog needs all the nourishment he can get to keep up with his very passionate Mistress. Let's go inside and gorge!"

"Let me put my slip on?" I scampered off the bed and looked on the floor for it. John came behind me and wrapped his arms around me

"Just keep doing what you're doing and don't mind me one bit." His hands felt my body.

"As much as I loved the lingerie, I have to admit that knowing I can play with you while you try desperately to keep your mind on what you're doing is very enticing. Oh, you don't need your slip, remember ... we have complete and utter privacy."

The sensation of his fingers twisting and tweaking my nipples was disproportionately distracting. I couldn't think of anything else.

"I think there's something you should know. I'm a dedicated breast man. I love to see your nipples plump and stiffen. Rubbing them between my thumb and forefinger, like I'm doing now, gets them hard and swollen, like they are now."