Romance in Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no reason to change his mind or the direction of his thoughts.

"When I get them just right, I like to turn you around, like I'm doing now."

John turned me around until I was facing him.

"Come with me and let me show you something?"

He took me by the hand into the kitchen. Obviously, he was hungry poor thing.

"Now I'm going to sit you on the counter. I thought about this just this morning when Timothy and his crew arrived. They were working so hard and all I could do was stand back and envision you sitting on this counter and it had nothing to do with food, in the general sense that is."

He lifted me up and sat me in front of him.

"Now you're going to watch me play with you, because it drives you wild. Don't close your eyes."

"No Sir." I was powerless.

"See how my fingers tease your nipples? You love seeing them bothered and pulled. I know who you are Eliana and what you need. See how swollen they are, deep cherry red tips, hot and aching. I love sucking hard hot nipples. Just like I'm going to do now."

His hands were stroking me. He lifted my breasts and brought them to his mouth. His teeth grasped my right nipple and gently gnawed. The sensation of his teeth grating up and down drove me crazy. Slowly he sucked it into his mouth and sucked hard, popping the tender tip in and out catching it in his teeth again over and over. His fingers continued to pinch and squeeze the other. Sensing that the throbbing nipple in his fingers needed his mouth he drew it inside between his lips and sucked until it ached, beautifully.

"They ache don't they Angel? The kind of ache that you love. Throbbing and pain that's pure pleasure."

He pushed my breasts together until my swollen nipples touched.

"I could suck these dark sweet cherries for hours and you'd love that. However, since I have other ideas in mind maybe I'll suck them just a little bit right now."

Both nipples disappeared into his mouth. I couldn't stop watching his jaws moving in and out. He sucked hard and let them slip in and out of his lips only to catch them again and again. His tongue licked them like an ice cream cone, bit harder and harder until I winced and then sucked again to boost the sensation.

"You're overflowing, I can smell you."

He slipped his hand down between my thighs.

"Jesus, you're so wet your thighs are glistening. Now would be a good time to lick you dry. But not here. Wondering why? I'll tell you. Once I've licked and sucked you dry I'm going to bury this hard cock inside you and fuck you wet. My plan ... I always have a plan. My plan is to suck these sweet nipples nice and hard while I pump in and out of your pussy. So ... let's take this back into the boudoir Angel. I'm going to take this garter belt off and watch you walk into the chamber of lust ... that sounds so promising ... doesn't it? What I want right now is to watch your body moving."

Nimble fingers opened the little hooks and the lacy red belt fell from my waist when he put me on the floor. I never looked at him. I could play this game and give him all the thrills he wanted. This was a side of John I didn't see at all. I was loving this man ... more and more. The unexpected kitchen counter was a gem! The breast play ... incredible!

My body was seething. I reached up and turned the light out and walked slowly through the kitchen passed the table. Yes, I looked at my image in the glass and smiled. John saw me looking at myself.

"Like what you see?"

"I do." Let's add a bit of drama here?

I put my hands up and caressed my body. My nipples ached when my fingers tweaked them and I moaned. Reaching between my thighs I fumbled and felt every inch of my wetness. Turning to him my tongue licked across my lips. "I'd want this just as bad as you do."

I saw something I wanted on the table, a little surprise for my arduous lover. Plucked it up quickly and kept right on walking.

"You want to see me moving? Watch the cheeks of my round ass bounce? See the shimmer between my thighs dripping down? Do my breasts sway when I walk?"

I felt his eyes burning my skin. Heard him breathing deep and hard. Now he was right behind me. "Playing becomes you Angel." The bedroom was the destination, and we continued our walk of lust. "Your wicked body could make a dead man cum. Jesus, you love the tease aspect as much as I do."

"Lay down Angel, spread your legs open wide. I want to look at you and see that wetness, smell you, touch you before I lick it away."

"Venus welcomes you." My legs opened wide, all on their own.

Lying there on the bed I was burning white hot. John turned on the lamp on the side of the bed and pulled me to the edge. My legs were spread open and the lamp was like a sizzling spotlight.

"So, sweet. Soft ginger down covering that mound. Venus, you say? I couldn't agree more. Full plump lips. Tiny little pink wings. That sugar bud is sitting up pretty and proud. Tight rosebud shimmering at me. You've added a little Amuse Buche, very clever. I'll take that right now."

From between my pouting lips he plucked a chocolate covered strawberry and held in his fingertips. "Let's share?" I smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way." Putting it in his mouth he brought it to my lips and I licked it until our lips met.

I don't know what was sweeter, the berry or the taste of me dripping from it. A drop of red juice seeped down his chin. "Let me get that for you?" I licked it up from his chin and sucked it in. "What a delicious flavor profile."

"A new twist on succulent. Now that I've looked ... I need to touch."

Two fingers slipped between my lips, sliding up and down, dipping inside and fingering me slow and gentle. The other hand came into play. Resting just inside my sopping mound his fingers spread me open and raised my sweet swollen desire into the air.

"This little lady is pulsing and jutting up nice and stiff. I can feel you squeezing my fingers every time I pull them back and suck them in when I slid down. You love fingering, and having your sweet pink clit teased. Thinking about that dark sweet strawberry you plucked from my mouth? Of course, you are. I'm going to pluck this cherry right out of its little boat. Lick it, suck it and listen to you moan. I've looked, I've touched and now I'm going to have my dessert. What do you have to say about that Angel?"

"Bon Appetite" ...

"You're so right little darlin of mine. There is no need for words."

He was on his knees his mouth so close I could feel his breath. Those fingers never stopped moving much to my delight. The flick of the tip of tongue was a teaser of optimum pleasure. Lips closed tight and the sucking began in earnest. The who of moaning was indistinguishable. We were both so wrapped up in the adventure you would be hard pressed to say who was enjoying it more. Slurping and sucking sounds were constant and loud. My body was twisting and thrashing. His hands held me tight against that punishing tongue.

"Ohhh goddd ... give it to me ... do it again and again!"

"Not yet sweet Eli ... you taste too good to rush this. Your clit is so hard, I can suck it deep and taste the syrup running like a wide-open spout in my mouth. Squeeze those swelled up nipples for me, make them nice and hard. Ohhh do it baby ... do it for me now!"

I looked down between my thighs and grasped my nipples tight. Twisting and pulling just like he begged and expected me to. Stretching them out just made him lick and suck harder. I was right there and he knew it. His fingers began moving faster and harder and the sucking turned to one power driven suction machine.

The bolt shot through me like a missile. I closed my legs around his face and rode his mouth hard. My tightening, throbbing swells were intense and constant. I was still in the whirl of the cyclone, he stood up and jammed his shaft deep and hard into me.

"That's it Angel, grip me tight and ride this old man!"

Lifting my legs onto his shoulders pulled me up and off the bed. Slamming, pounding and ramming was steady and hard. His hands around my ankles held me tight on his driving groin.

"Agghhh ... I can't stop it Angel ... no way in hell!"

One final lunge and he froze. His back arched and I felt the warm oozing filling me. He let go of one of my legs and rubbed my pouting pulsing cherry red bud slow and then fast to keep the pumping inside me sucking down every drop he could eek out.

I was about to beg him, tell him I'd had enough when he pulled out and fell next to me on the bed. There must have been a vacuum stealing the oxygen in the room, we were gasping for air.

If this was love ... I was all in.

Moonlight, Champagne and Roses, couldn't hold a candle to this. God knows this is how romance should be. Deep down inside there's a feeling that can't be ignored. Is this any way to fall in love? Hell, yes and I was there. Love is so complex and in the final analysis it's all about sex and this was arguably, without question my Mr. Right. Saying "I love you" had become passé, it was the way we lived our lives. Not anymore.

"I love you Angel" ...

"I love you ... Dr. Shelton" ...

I looked at him and wondered about how many times I thought I understood love? When it was over I'd walk away, hopefully grow a little wiser. How many times did I wonder how I could've been so wrong? I suppose it's true, you live and learn. How did I lose my touch? Or did I simply lose my turn? Perhaps I thought the next time I loved I'd fall beneath a kinder moon. The moon, yes, it's said she's a harsh mistress. If that moon grew cold and faded away, I would survive, hold on and wait for the next time. Maybe a little compromise, a little time and should he ask me for more would I foolishly close my eyes? No, there wasn't anything that I wouldn't do for this man.

"This is a new beginning Eli. If we keep this pace up it may kill me but I'm willing to go down fighting. Now come closer and give me a kiss."

I smiled at this old man lying beside me. "Just a kiss" ...

"Well ... maybe a sweet kiss and a sweet nipple?"

"I thought you'd never ask?"

I kissed him ... he snuggled close to me ... opened his mouth and sighed as lips wrapped around what he wanted. I laid my head back against the pillows and felt the tickle rising in the pit of my stomach.

"I think there's something you should know about me ... I also have a breast fetish ... my own."

"I know Angel ... Happy Valentine's Day ... "

The smile on his face as he suckled happily told us both everything we needed to know. Cupid's arrow had hit its mark. Falling in love ... what a concept!

The possibilities before us ... endless.

In the spirit of my story ... touch desire ... embrace lust ... believe in love ... LLF*