Romance was Afoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina reached back in the bag and put an identical wrapped box on her lap. "Is OK. Got for me also."

She never looked more charming, looking at me from beneath her brows and smiling like the Cheshire cat. "Open." She said and began slowly unwrapping her box while I did likewise. The boxes were small flat rectangles and beneath the lids, tissue paper covered the contents. Irina paused her chore while I gently peeled back the tissue to reveal my gift. I lifted a delicate, white lace ankle sock and its identical twin and held it to my cheek.

"Oh, Irina, they are lovely." I gushed sincerely. A tear welled in the corner of my eye when I detected the perfumed scent of the beautiful handcrafted lace socks. I leaned across and kissed her smiling lips as tears rolled down my cheeks.

When I regained composure, Irina showed me what had been in her gift box: the same pair of ultra-feminine white lace ankle socks. "For me, too." She giggled as we embraced again.

Irina knelt before me and began to gently fit the fine lace socks on my outstretched feet. The touch of her careful hands on my soles, heel and toes plus the visual excitement of the finely patterned cotton lace covering my toes and insteps was intoxicating. When she was finished, Irina lifted both of my lace socked feet to her face and kissed the tips of my toes before replacing them on the floor. I returned the favor to Irina and sucked each toe into my mouth before carefully applying the exquisite, dainty socks to my lover's feet. The soft lace made her beautiful feet look as though photographed in soft focus. It was intoxicating to me. I looked up at her from my kneeling position beside the bed.

"Irina..." I faltered for the words that seemed inadequate to express my feelings for her.

Irina smiled softly and whispered down at me. "I vant you." She had slipped back to a heavier accent and I noticed she was breathing deeply.

I launched myself onto the bed and we began an almost violent wrestling match to strip each other's clothing; join in sloppy, drooling open-mouthed kisses; and roll each other beneath, then atop as our passion overtook us. We were finally naked save for the beautiful lace anklets we wore like eroticized twins. We took time to lift our legs up and admire the beautiful anklets and the gauzy appearance it gave to our pretty toes encased in white lace while we kissed and giggled and held each other.

Irina exhaled a deep breath while we wrapped our ankles and feet in playful footsie. On the last breath of her exhalation, she once again whispered. "I vant you."

And with that she quickly moved down the length of my torso and with little hesitation buried her face in my pussy. Even though we had made love so many times during our time together, I was always surprised by Irina's aggressive approach to eating pussy. Once between my thighs, she pushed her face in tight and pressed her tongue into my vagina with urgency. I had to open my legs as far as possible to accommodate Irina's head and shoulders as she seemed to burrow into my very center. The sensation of her muscular force against me was heightened to maximum effect by the way she covered every millimeter, each intricate fold, and the insides of my pussy with her tongue. And when she got on my clitoris, I usually thrashed and came quickly. None of my few previous female lovers were anything like Irina. You really knew your pussy had been eaten when Irina was finished. The sensation of her head squeezed into your box stayed with you for hours afterwards.

Irina was working her magic on me now and as much as I wanted it to last, I also wanted to plunge over the edge into orgasm while I could feel her head pressed into my vulva. I had shut my eyes so I could concentrate on the sensation of her mouth on my sex and the sibilant noises she made while she lapped my cunt. She raised my haunches and rolled my legs back and began rimming my asshole. I admired my own feet and toes in the beautiful lace anklets that were now pointed above my eyes as Irina licked my anus. When I moaned at the feel of her tongue on my ass, she also moaned in approval. When she returned to my pussy, I was "thisclose" to blessed relief and when she centered her tongue on my clitoris, I cried out in a squeal of orgasm.

I let myself come down for only a moment before scrambling around to give my lover the head she needed now. First, I held her lace socked feet to my face and breathed in her scent blended with the anklets gentle perfume. I kissed her toes and ran my tongue along her soft lacy soles. Irina "oohed" as I worshipped her feet. And then I went head first between her legs which she had opened for me. After all her work on me, Irina's pussy was glistening with her juices. I inhaled her musk as I ran my tongue through her labia. Irina opened her legs and bent them at the knees so I was surrounded by her thighs as I made love to her. At one point, she reached down, grabbed my hair, and brought my face close into her crotch the way she herself ate pussy. I liked it when she sometimes took control of me like that. I was hitting her clitoris but not focusing on it exclusively. I could tell from Irina's squirming movements that I was bringing her close to crashing.

"Jinni-vur, Jinni-vur, Jinni-vur." Irina breathed my name with her lower-voiced, Russian accent that only lovemaking brought forth.

I got on her clitoris then. Hard. Batting it with my tongue, pressing against it, running my teeth over it. Irina thrashed and said some unintelligible Russian words and then she went rigid and panted out a series of high notes. I had brought my inscrutable lover to orgasm.

I crawled back to lay in Irina's arms and we held each other wordlessly, just staring into each other's eyes, smiling gently. We slowly resumed our footsie, letting our lace ankleted feet rub and tease as we unwound our orgasm-wracked bodies. I couldn't imagine wanting to be anywhere else. With anyone else. It hit me like the proverbial lightning bolt. I took Irina's face in my hands.

"Irina, I think I'm in love with you." I said simply.

Irina looked at me with her always impassive face. "Yes." She whispered. "This is it. This is love."

Yes, I thought to myself. Of course. This is it. This is love.

12