All Comments on 'Romance With My Mom Ch. 03'

by Angiesteve69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a sweet progression

Everything is going along so nicely though the baby can be a bit of a tricky situation, good thing the MC is actually motivated by all that. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter to see what is the special evening he's preparing.

5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the young Sri Lankan guy does it again

If you ask any groups of young guys who are actually fucking their mom what they'd really love to do, what's their dearest desire, I bet 9 out of 10 would say, it's to fuck a baby up where they were once a baby. A young guy shooting his semen up his own mother's cunt is great. But when his young sperm unites with his mother's mature egg to make a new life, that's top of the heap. So it's no wonder that the boy in this great story is thrilled down to his toes. He tells his mom he's itching "to make you pregnant with my child. I'd love to see your belly swell as the baby grows inside you and your tits get much bigger with your milk." He just fucking wants to "knock his mother up." I love how crude and raw that sounds. From a son's potent balls to his mommy's fertile womb--just the way it should be!

swiftjohnswiftjohnabout 8 years ago

The idea of a mother and son planning on having a baby together is so hot. And for the son's desire to see his mother's breasts swell with milk for him to once again suckle is even hotter.There exist no bond stronger than the bond between a mother who still breast feeds her grown son as a prelude to their making love. And after his mother weans their baby, as long as her son continues to suckle the milk from her breasts, her breasts will continue to produce milk for her son to enjoy for years to come. And, of course, a baby created by the mating of mother and son comes out perfect in every way since only a son's sperm is perfectly matched genetically to his mother's body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There must be overkill before the ultimate seduction

My mother and I never consumated though I dreamed about it.............

SO when I read these stories, I put myself in their place. My tip for the mother on this special nite......a little boooze..and a lot of .............LIPSTICK

These days I have the hots for my MIL...........dream on.

Bring on the pregnancy..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Again I say to used an editor to catch wrong word use and grammar issues.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 8 years ago
"Romance With My Mom Ch. 03:" - Thirty-seven Year Old Never Married Mother, Jennifer Smith and Eighteen Year Old Crazily In Love Son, Jason Smith.

It only gets better!! As soon as mother Jennifer is confirmed pregnant I will greatfully award this story with five (5) stars--which category I reserve when the female pregnancy occurs, the ultimate sacrifice, risk and deep devotional commitment to their familial life together is consummated

Fabulous story with fantastic character roles played beautifuly to the nth degree!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mom, mom, mom,

Why is it every time the guy opens his mouth or in every sentence, he uses the word "mom"? Do u think we r going to forget we're reading "mom" and son incest stories? ????

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

This is your first story that I have read, and while I really enjoy it, you need to get an editor. Some of your wording and spelling really distracts and therefore detracts for the story. But nonetheless, please keep writing and thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngiesteve69@Angiesteve69
26 year old Sri Lankan male. I'm writing stories as a hobby. Huge fan of incest romance stories. Specially woman being older. So, all of my stories would be about them. My submissions are quite slow because I have to balance this with my studies. Thanx for all the readers. Kee...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES