Romance With My Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was mumbling, "Yes baby, I'm your mommy slut and I'm your cum slut. Aaarrrgghhh... I'm CUMMMIINNNNGGGG!!" she finally screamed.

Her body started to shudder and I felt her pussy tighten the grip on my cock. Mom was moaning loudly all the way through her orgasm and I too let my orgasm go. I felt her cum flood all over my cock while I shot long spurts of hot cum into her tight pussy. That was triggering more and more orgasms in her and her eyes were closed and was screaming in pure delight.

I held her tightly as she was enjoying her orgasm and my orgasm cooled down. My legs were weak, but I leaned on the wall with mom without letting neither of us fall. I turned off the shower as it was getting cold. When she too reached down from her orgasm both of us fell on the ground with no strength what so ever to keep standing.

I managed sit on the floor with mom. It was so cold with all the water on it, but we had no other option other than to stay there. Mom sat on my lap and hugged me closing her eyes. She whispered, "That was great, honey. I love you."

I hugged her protectively, "I love you too mom."

We stayed like that on the cold floor for some time and as soon as I got strength to stand up, I got up with mom and we dried each other softly with our towels. Then I carried mom to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. But it was messed up after our lovemaking last night and the morning. So, I carried her to my room and placed her on my bed.

I lied by her side and turned her towards me. We engaged in a short passionate kiss without using the tongues. She then smiled at me. "I never thought shower sex would be that much fun. I really liked it. But I don't want to do it often either. That doesn't make me feel loved but make me feel wanton. That sort of sex is good for a change once in a while," she said.

"Yes mom. It was fun. Yet its too rough. I agree with you. There's nothing better than gentle love," I said.

Then we just cuddled there enjoying each other's warmth, occasionally kissing and touching each other's intimate parts. Then we heard mom's mobile phone in her room. "Oh fuck," I murmured and tried to get up from the bed in order to go to her room.

"Wait," mom stopped me. "Whoever that is, it can wait. For me nothing's important than you. I need you here."

We cuddled once again with utter peace. Her phone rang once again. I was furious. "Who's this who can't wait for some time until mom call him/her back?" I thought.

"It can't wait mom," I jumped from the bed and rushed to her bedroom. I picked up the phone. It was Megan, mom's best friend since she went to work. But still I wasn't going to let her ruin my moment. I answered, "Hello Megan, Jessica is very busy right now. So I'll tell her to call you back in few moments. Thank you," I didn't even let her speak a word and ended the call.

Then I took the phone and went to my room to see mom waiting for me propped on one elbow on the bed. "Who was that?" She asked.

I replied, "Megan. I told her, you are busy and you'll call her back later."

"Oh honey, I wish it isn't important. Otherwise she'll be calling me till I answer," she said.

Then I went closer to the bed until my semi hard cock was inches away from her mouth. I said, "Let's not bother about what's coming. Just face what's there right now."

She gently ran her delicate fingers over my cock and wrapped them around it. She looked at my eyes while slowly masturbating my cock. "Honey, do you mind if I tell you something?"

I touched her beautiful face. "No mom. You can tell me anything."

"But you have to promise me that you won't hate or loathe me after listening to it."

I sat on the bed and held her face with my hands. "How can I hate the most beautiful and innocent woman on earth? No mom, never."

"Come here baby," she pat on the bed beside her.

Then I lied next to her and held her close. "What's it you are going to tell me?"

"Baby," she cleared her throat. "I don't know how to start this and I wanted to tell you since this morning. Honey, we made love last night and this morning. That was the most beautiful experience I've had in my entire life. You showed me how beautiful love can be. But baby, we made a mistake that we probably won't able to correct."

I was confused, "What's that mom?"

She looked at me again. "We didn't use any birth control, honey. I'm not on the pill and you didn't use a condom. Actually I didn't want to use any as I wasn't going to date anyone. I'm still fertile. That means I can get pregnant with your child."

My mind was filled with mixed emotions. "I really loved kids and having my own child was absolutely great. That too with the woman I loved, my mom. But what if the child is born disabled, like they say that would happen between the blood relations? How can I call him/her? Child or sibling?"

I was thinking for some time when mom asked me, "What are you thinking honey? Don't you like it? But may be it hasn't happened yet or it might never happen."

I kissed her soft lips. "No mom, that would be really nice to make you pregnant with my child. I'd love to see your belly swell as the baby grows inside you and your tits get much bigger with your milk."

She looked so relieved, "So you won't hate me for being careless?"

I smiled at her. "No mom. In fact I love it. If that hasn't happened yet, I want to make it happen. I really do. How about we make love tonight and mark it officially as the day I knocked you up."

She hugged me, "That would be nice, honey."

We held each other for some time until her mobile phone rang once again. This time she picked the phone up and told me, "It's Megan again. Probably something important."

She answered, "Hi Megan, what's up?"

Megan was telling something to mom as I began to kiss her neck audibly. I knew her neck was an erotic area of hers. She began to squirm under me and tried to push me away. But I didn't let her go. Then her voice too began to tremble due to the immense pleasure she was receiving. Mom was saying, "Oh shit, I totally forgot it."

Then Megan was telling something again. Mom replied, "I'm really sorry Meg. I'm quite busy in home. So, you girls can go without me. Is it all right?"

"No, no, I'm not sick. It's something important."

"That was my house painter. I dropped my phone where he was painting. Why on earth you have to ask such things?"

"What? my voice. No, probably some problem with the connection. See you on Monday. Bye. Take care."

She ended the call and gave me that motherly stern look. "What were you doing? I almost didn't hear what she said. That was too much baby."

"I'm sorry mom. By the way, what did she say and what did you forget?"

"We friends were planning to go on shopping this afternoon. She asked me whether I'd come or not. I can't leave you here alone on our first day. Can I?"

I thought and another plan popped into my mind. "No mom. I think you should go. I'm planning on something when you return. So now call Megan and tell her you'll be coming. Then get dressed. Now hurry up."

"Are you sure?" Mom asked me.

"Yes mom, absolutely sure."

She kissed my cheeks and went to her room to get dressed. I laid there on the bed planning our 'Knock up evening'. Mom peeked into my room about 15 minutes later, "Bye honey. I won't be out for long."

I replied, "I want you to come home at 6 o'clock and there'll be a surprise waiting for you."

She said, "All right then. I'll be here at 6. I love you baby."

"I love you too mom."

Then I heard her foot steps fading towards the door and then I heard the faint sound of her car on our drive way.

*****

That concludes the chapter 3 of the series. Wait for the next chapter to read about the 'Knock up evening' and much more sexual acts of this mom-son couple. Please vote and comment for this submission too. They are the motivation for me to continue writing. Thank you for spending your valuable time to read my story.

12