All Comments on 'Romance With My Mom Ch. 04'

by Angiesteve69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bath

How was the bath that you took in the non-existent bathtub?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
TAKING TOO LONG

WHERE'S THE BABY.................how much fucking did it take?

I predict Megan will seduce Jason and Megan will also get knocked up...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I see other anons are asking the real questions

I enjoyed it just as much as the previous chapter, the whole romantic evening was a nice touch. Now the only doubts I have are about Megan and her apwtites after the MC, if he's introduced as boyfriend there's high chance she'll want to jump his bones.

5* nenetheless.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 8 years ago

This was a great chapter, but as the others have mentioned, I'm not too stoked about 'Megan' and reading about Jessica's 'naughty side'. The tags to this story read 'true love' and 'romance', so why spoil it? The mark of truest love would be a baby...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
another five star winner--it's getting to be a habit with this young author

And now Jason should follow the advice of a fellow fan. It's grand for a boy to fuck his mother in love and lust. But it's truly sublime when a boy fucks a baby up the same cunt he came out of, up where he was once a baby. Come on, Jason. You've got the loaded potent balls to do the job, kid, and your mom'll be in her glory, becoming a mother again and a grandma for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent series

Captures the true feeling and desires many guys have for mom. The essence of true love is in the phrase "Mom, I need to worship your body". Be patient and honest, your desire may be fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

good story and i do believe there will be another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good excellent

good,marvolous,excellent,,,,,,,

AllintheheadAllintheheadalmost 8 years ago
Good job so far.

You've created an excellent love story between a mom and son so far. Please be careful in your upcoming chapters. How you treat this anniversary party, and megan, and the "naughty side" of jessica could ruin it. Looking forward to your future installments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngiesteve69@Angiesteve69
26 year old Sri Lankan male. I'm writing stories as a hobby. Huge fan of incest romance stories. Specially woman being older. So, all of my stories would be about them. My submissions are quite slow because I have to balance this with my studies. Thanx for all the readers. Kee...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES