Romantic Evening for Two Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned and faced me, looked me in the eyes. But he didn't say a word. Thirty seconds passed by and he still hadn't said anything. Finally, he spoke. "Oh hell! I can't do it!" With that, he leaned forward, put his and on the back of my neck and pulled me back into a kiss. This time, our mouths opened and our tongues began wrestling with each other. While we kissed, I began rubbing his chest through his dress shirt. He broke the kiss after a while. "Fuck, it's been a long time since anyone has touched me and kissed me that passionately."

I reached up with my right hand and stroked the side of his face, making him smile at me. "You deserve it, Dad. You deserve to be taken care of and shown the type of affection you need." I leaned in, kissed him on the mouth a couple times and then kissed down his chin and up the side of his neck to his earlobe, which I began to tongue lightly. I leaned back and then brought both of my hands up to the top button of his dress shirt and began to unbutton it. I got the first two buttons undone, exposing some of his sexy salt & pepper colored chest hair, before he stopped me.

"Son, you shouldn't be doing this. WE shouldn't be doing this. It's not right."

I couldn't wipe the grin of happiness off of my face. "Dad, we just went over this. We both want it."

He scooted back on the couch slightly. "No. We talked about kissing. And even that shouldn't have happened...as damn good as it felt. But, what you were about to do...what you obviously want to do...? That's a completely different story. I just can't do it."

His mouth said one thing, but his eyes and his bulging crotch said something completely different. All I needed to do was keep pressing him. "Yes you can. Dad, you deserve to be treated right by someone who can satisfy your needs. I'm that person. I know how to make you feel good and feel loved. I want to do it. All you have to do is let me."

"I can't let you do it, Son. I just can't. I can't betray your mother that way."

"You mean the way she betrayed you?! All of these long hours she's working and these sudden business trips out of town... You don't call that betrayal!? This is the time of your lives when you're supposed to spend time together. Instead, she alienates you and pushes you away. You have me sitting in front of you...right here. I want to treat you the way she should be treating you. Can't you see that?" My cock really was in control. What I was about to do, I couldn't ever imagine doing with just any guy. I stood up pulled my shirt off, slipped off my shoes and pulled my pants off. There I stood in the living room in front of my dad...in nothing but my boxer-briefs...my tented boxer-briefs, which contained a raging hard-on. "Look at me, Dad. Can't you see how much I want you? How can you use her as an excuse when she's not here to satisfy you and I AM?"

Dad just sat there, looking back and forth between my face and my crotch. I could see the war going on in his mind. A big part of him desperately wanted to have sex with me. But he didn't want to betray his marriage vows...especially not with another man...and not with his own son. I decided to make up his mind for him. I reached out and pulled him to his feet, looking him in his eyes, I leaned up and kissed him again. I put my arms around his waist and pressed us against each other. He could feel my hard-on pressing against him and I could feel his, trapped in his slacks. As our tongues crashed against each other in our mouths, I moved my hands down and cupped his ass cheeks, massaging them. He mimicked my motions, first putting his hands around my waist and then rubbing my ass.

I pulled back from our kiss and, looking him in the eyes and smirking, I once again brought my hands back up to his dress shirt buttons. I began to unbutton them again. This time, I met with no resistance. While my hands were at work, he lifted his arms up and undid the buttons on his shirt cuffs. I pulled his shirt tail out of his pants and pushed it off of his shoulders and onto the floor. I had to take a step back and marvel at the display of masculinity in front of me. At 56, he had to be THE sexiest man I'd ever seen. His hair-covered pecs were still well-developed from the time he spent working out. He by no means had six-pack abs, but you could tell by looking at his stomach that he still kept in shape. And his nipples...God, I wanted to take one of them in my mouth that instant. Both were erect and tasty-looking. I reached up with both of my hand and started rubbing his pecs, letting his chest hair flow through my fingers. "Damn, Dad. You are one fucking sexy man!"

He broke any tension that might be left with his smile and said, "Like you said. There's no man sexier than me, right?"

"That's the truth!" I leaned in and we kissed again, him now kissing me with absolutely no hesitation. I again moved my mouth down to his neck and started tonguing it. From his moans, I could tell it was driving him crazy. While I was doing this, I unbuckled his belt, took it off, and undid and unzipped his slacks.

"Son, I..."

I pulled back from his neck and interrupted. "Uh-uh. You are NOT stopping this now!"

"Are you kidding me? Not for anything in this world. He put his arms around me, pulled me to him...our bare chests rubbing together and kissed me. I just wanted to say that I...I don't know what to do. I've never done this before. You know...with another guy."

Damn he was adorable with that bashful look on his face. "Don't worry about it, Dad. Just let me take care of you. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I think you'll find that many things will come to you naturally, though." I reached up and rubbed one of his nipples with my finger, causing him to jerk and moan.

"God, Son. That's my spot. My nips must be wired to my cock."

"Speaking of... Why don't we finish getting you out of these pants?"

He took over for me and pushed them down to the floor, stepping out of them. Now we were both only in our underwear. Me in my boxer-briefs and he in his briefs...his nicely packaged briefs. "Why don't we head upstairs?"

"What about our clothes?" I questioned. 'WHAT ABOUT OUR CLOTHES?' I had my sexy, stud father standing in front of me in only his underwear with a throbbing hard-on, wanting me to go upstairs with him and I was worried about our clothes!? What the fuck was I thinking?

"We'll take care of them later. Come with me." He took me by the hand and led me upstairs, me getting a nice view of his lovely ass as I walked up the stairs behind him. We entered my parents' room and I was stunned at what I saw. There were lit candles set up all around the room, as well as another bottle of champagne on ice, and a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream.

"Dad, what is all this?!"

"It was for your mother. I assumed, obviously incorrectly, what this evening was going to be about. I don't want you to feel like you're getting leftovers, but I DO want to share this with you, Son...since she doesn't want to share it with me."

"Are you sure about this? I mean, if you would feel more comfortable going to my room, we can."

"No, Son. This night is about you and me. I want to be with you here." We kissed again and, as I pulled back, I noticed his wedding ring on his left hand. I pulled his hand to me and touched the ring.

"Dad, if tonight is about you and me, then I want it to be ONLY about us." I pulled the ring off of his finger. "Tonight, you don't belong to her. Tonight, you're mine." He watched me as I took his wedding ring and put it in the top drawer of one of the nightstands by the bed. Before I could turn around, I felt Dad walk up behind me, put his arms around my waist and kiss me on the neck. I melted back into him, feeling his chest against my back and his hard, underwear-covered cock press against my ass as he kissed and tongued my neck. I turned my head and my mouth found his for another round of tongue slashing. I broke our kiss and turned to face him.

"I thought you said you didn't know what to do, stud." I rubbed his chest with my hands, being sure to give attention to each of his nipples.

He gave me an embarrassed smile and said, "I thought you might like that. Was I wrong?"

"No. Not at all. I loved it. I love anything that has to do with you and I being naked together like this."

"Well, technically, we're not naked yet."

I looked at us both still in our underwear and grinned at him evilly. "Let's remedy that now." Our mouths met for another passionate, tongue-filled kiss. I kissed my way down his neck to his chest and kissed my way over to each of his nipples. When I was working on one with my tongue, I was pinching and rubbing the other one with my fingers. From his moans, I knew he was enjoying every minute of it.

"Ohhhhh fuck, Son. You're driving me crazy with your tongue."

"If you think that feels good, Dad, you ain't seen nothing yet!" I knelt down on the carpet, my face directly in front of what I'd lusted after for so many years. He placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked up at his face. To see him staring down at me with lust in his eyes...with the flickering candlelight playing on his face. Damn! He looked even sexier that way.

"Son, I want you to know that what you're about to do...I want it. In fact, I want it very much. But I want you to know that you don't have to. What we've done so far has been much more than I ever expected or feel like I deserve. I don't want you to do something that you're going to regret later on."

His concern for my mental well-being was not only adorable, but so fucking sexy. I wasn't even going to acknowledge that statement with a response, though. I smiled at him, rubbed his thigh lovingly and then went to work. I could see the outline of his cock throbbing in his underwear. I stroked it through the fabric with my right hand, hearing him gasp. I looked up to see him standing with his head thrown back in pleasure. Wow! It HAS been a long time since he's had sex... After stroking it a few more times, I leaned forward and started licking the head through the fabric. His cock jerked the moment my tongue touched it. I could tell he wasn't expecting me to do this.

"Oh shiiiiiit! Damn, Son!"

"Oh. You like that, do you?" I smirked, knowing the answer would be a definitive yes.

"Fuck yeah!" He said. I knew because it had been a while since he'd had sex, he wouldn't last very long. It was time to skip the rest of the preliminaries and get down to business. I reached up and pulled his underwear down to the floor. None of the countless fantasies I'd had over the years could've prepared me for the sight in front of me. Out popped the most beautiful cock I'd ever seen. It had to be at least seven and a half inches long with a half-mushroom head on it, jutting out above a very full-looking nut-sack. I was truly mesmerized. I was having this effect on the one man I have admired, loved, looked up to, and desired for so many years... It was almost too much to take. After a few moments, my father's voice brought me back to life.

"Harry? Son? Are you okay?"

I looked up at him, "Yeah, Dad. I'm MORE than okay." I reached up and started stroking his cock. I heard him take a deep breath and felt his cock jerk at my touch. Wow, he definitely wouldn't last long. "Dad, why don't you lay down on the bed?

As he turned to move over to the bed, I admired his nice ass. I didn't want to scare my dad off with TOO much tonight, but at some point in the near future, I knew I had to have my face buried in that ass. There he lay on the bed...such a gorgeous sight with his muscular, hairy chest and rock hard dick...turned to look at me with such a sexy, lustful, smoldering look on his face. How in the fuck could my mom ever reject this man?! If he were mine, I'd never kick him out of bed, much less alienate him from me emotionally. In that moment, I made a decision. My mother was going to be in Seattle for a week. I was going to make tonight so good for my father that he'd beg me to share their bed with him every night this week. By the time she got back, I was going to make certain he was ready to file for divorce from her. I wanted to be the one sharing my father's bed for the rest of his life...making him feel loved and desired.

"Son? I think you're spacing out again. Are you sure you want this?"

"Oh yeah, Dad. I want this more than you know!"

He then gave me another smoldering look and said, in a husky voice, "Well, then. Get over here and show me."

I immediately pulled off my underwear and climbed onto the bed. Kneeling alongside my father, I reached over and played with his ball sac with my left hand. His eyes were glued to my erect cock. "Man, Son... You've developed into quite a man, haven't you?"

I chuckled. "At 31, I'd hope so!"

"Lord! How big is that thing?!"

"It's a little over 6 inches."

My dad's eyes widened. "SIX?! I don't think that's right. After we're done here, we'll have to get out the tape measure."

"Hey, old man. Why don't you stop worrying about the tape measure and let me do what I came here to do," I taunted him. "There's a certain cock I've wanted to suck for years and you're kinda keeping me from it with all of your chattering."

He grinned at me. "You confident fuck. Get to it!" He grabbed his cock by the base and wagged it at me, taunting me right back. I climbed in between my dad's legs and knelt on the bed. This really was a moment I'd been waiting for too many years to count. I never thought this day would come. But here I was, getting ready to suck my dad's cock...and he was willingly going to let me do it. Okay, so he was drunk. But they say alcohol only lowers your inhibitions to give you the courage to do the things you wouldn't normally let happen when you're sober, I reasoned. That must mean that, on some level, my dad has wanted this to happen. Enough rationalizing! I've got a sexy hunk of man lying in front of me with a rock hard cock. This is no time to be pondering the mysteries of life!

I grabbed my dad's pulsing cock and jacked it a couple times. Then, I leaned forward and licked around the head with my tongue. His quick gasp and the jerk of his cock again reminded me that this wasn't going to be a time to savor his cock too much. Later on, I would be able to take my time and give him a proper blow job. I licked down the shaft to his balls and then took each one of them in my mouth separately and sucked on them briefly. This had him writhing and moaning on the bed with pleasure. I licked back up his cock to the head and then took it in my mouth. Aside from a few rare times in the city over the past decade and my time earlier in the evening with Bob, I hadn't sucked much cock over the past few years. But surprisingly, I was able to take it in about halfway. I slowly brought my mouth back up toward dad's cock head, licking the shaft with my tongue as I went. I reached the head and flicked my tongue rapidly along the sensitive underside of the head. That's when my dad went over the moon...

"Oh fuck, Son! I'm getting ready to cum!" I suctioned my mouth to his cock, not wanting to lose a single drop of what was to come. "Son! I'm cumming! Take your mouth off!" I didn't move a muscle. Dad started shooting in my mouth. "Ohhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk!" It felt like it was coming in buckets. I tried to swallow as quickly as he was blasting into my mouth, but it was a losing battle. Cum quickly started to come out of both sides of my mouth. Finally, I had to take my mouth off of his cock. As my father lay panting on the bed - trying to regain his composure, I assume - I leaned back over and licked his cock clean of any remaining cum that didn't go into my mouth. After I finished, I climbed up to the head of the bed and lay down next to Dad.

"Are you all right, stud," I asked, as I reached over and stroked his still heaving chest lovingly.

He turned to look up at me. "All right? Hell, I'm MORE than all right. After that, I'm better than I've felt in years!" Suddenly, his the expression on his face changed from that of pure bliss to what I'd call a mixture of gratitude and love. He reached up with his right hand and stroked the side of my face, lovingly. "Baby, what you just did for me tonight...it was AMAZING! I love you, Son." With that, he guided my face down to his and kissed me passionately. We must have lay there, kissing and exploring each other's bodies for at least 10 minutes. Dad had been giving me a hand job for the last 3 minutes of that time when I abruptly ended our make- out session.

"Dad, I'm about to shoot!" And with that, I did...all over his torso and chest. I think my load must've been as big as the one I got out of him. He looked at me with a mock look of incredulity on his face.

"Son, you've made a mess on me!"

I grinned at him and said evilly. "I guess I'll just have to clean you up, then." I instantly leaned down and went to work, licking my cum off of my father's abs and chest.

As I was finishing up, dad asked, with a slight bit of disgust in his voice, "Do you really like the taste of cum?"

I looked up at him, "Oh yeah! But I have to say that yours tastes much better than mine."

"I just never thought it would taste good. I can't imagine what it tastes like."

"Well, it really depends on what the person who makes it drinks and eats. Here. Why don't you sample yours?" I leaned up and kissed him, with a generous dose of his cum still in my mouth. As I flicked my tongue into his mouth and dropped the load of his cum, I ended the kiss and looked at him as he swallowed it. "Well?"

He looked as if he was trying to process what exactly his cum tasted like. But finally, he answered me. "Not bad. Not bad at all!"

It was then that I noticed the untouched bowl of strawberries and whipped cream sitting on the opposite night stand. I reached over and set it between the two of us on the bed. "We shouldn't let this perfectly good bowl of strawberries go to waste!" I grabbed one and acted like I was going to feed it to Dad. At the last second, I put it in my own mouth instead.

"Hey! No fair!"

I smirked at him. "All's fair in love and strawberries, Dad. Get your own!"

He stuck his fingers into the whipped cream and brought them up to my mouth. As I extended my tongue to lick it off of his fingers, he smeared the whipped cream onto my cheek.

"Hey!"

He examined my cheek and said, "Here. Let ME clean it up for you." He leaned over and licked my cheek clean of the whipped cream, then moved over to my mouth and we began kissing again. I was really liking this sexy, romantic, playful side of my dad...and really enjoying how into this evening he was. I decided to take Dad's lead and stuck my fingers into the whipped cream too. This time, I spread some on each of his nipples and then coated his cock, which had grown rock hard again from all of our sex play.

"Oops," I said in a tone of mock surprise. "Let me clean you up, stud."

"Go for it, Baby," he said in a husky, sexy tone of voice. Damn, my heart fluttered when he called me that. I licked each nipple clean of the whipped cream...taking extra time to lick and suck on those sexy erect nips, feeling the chest hair on my tongue too. Then, I moved down and cleaned off his pulsating cock. Damn! Dad was insatiable...and I was insatiable for his cock. I thought about asking him to fuck me. I wanted it so badly. But he'd been reluctant to even go THIS far with me. I realized that I needed to work my way up to fucking. I resolved that, before the week was out, he will have fucked me more than once.

Instead, I proceeded to give my dad a slow blow job. I licked the shaft up and down slowly and alternated between licking, sucking, and then licking and sucking his balls. I thought about trying to tease his hole. But again, I realized that I would have to work my way up to that. After tonight, I knew my dad would be a willing participant in anything I wanted to do. But I didn't want to scare him off by doing everything at once. After about 20 minutes of edging him, I finally brought my dad to climax again in my mouth. Yet again, he shot what seemed like buckets of cum. And yet again, I wasn't able to swallow it all. But I did clean most of it off of him with my tongue.