Romantic Evening for Two Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed up on the bed and laid down next to him again, with my head resting on his right pec, rubbing his left pec and nipple with my hand. He brought his right arm up and rested it over my body. "Dad, thank you!"

He looked down at me, confused. "For what?"

"For tonight. You don't know how long I've wanted this. I never thought it would happen...not in a million years. But it did. And I have to thank you for making it even better than I could've imagined it would be."

"If there's anyone who should be giving thanks here, it's me. I know many people would say what happened here tonight was wrong. But, Son, you made love to me tonight in a way that I don't think I've EVER been made love to. I came twice in the span of 45 minutes. YOU did that for me...my own son. Before tonight, all I knew was that I was straight and a frustrated man in an unhappy marriage. The idea of having sex with a man, never even crossed my mind. Thank you, Son. Thank you for making me feel like a man again."

I took my head off of his chest and looked up at him. "I love you, Dad."

"I love you too, Baby." With that, we began kissing again...and I don't think we stopped making out and touching each other for another 20 minutes. Damn, this was going to be a fun week, if I had anything to say about it.

Dad ended the making out and somehow became practical. "Babe, I'm getting sleepy. Maybe we should clean everything up and get to sleep."

"We can clean all of the dishes and everything else tomorrow. Let's just blow out these candles and go to sleep."

"Deal!" With that, we got up and blew out all of the lit candles in the room. I wanted to stay with him, in his bed tonight, but I didn't want to assume that that's what he'd want. I started to leave the room when he called after me.

"Where do you think you're going, Babe?"

I turned to look at him. "I wasn't sure if you'd want me in here with you tonight, that's all."

He lifted up the covers and patted the mattress. "Get in here, Baby. I'm not letting you out of my sight tonight."

Oh fuck, was I falling in love with this man! I climbed into bed next to him and backed up so that my back and ass were pressed against his hairy chest and crotch. He put his left arm over me as if he were protecting me and then kissed me on the cheek. "Good night, Son."

"Good night, Dad." I turned my head and our mouths pressed together for a quick tongue-powered good night kiss before we turned back and drifted off to sleep.

The last thing I remember thinking before I fell asleep was how much fun this week alone with Dad was going to be.