All Comments on 'Romantic Massage'

by pirateroberts6969

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excelent

Very exciting and griping anxiously waiting for the next line.Started reading and had to read the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Is it hot in here?

The story was wonderful. Its not very often that I get so aroused from reading a story. The love making was of a "real" nature. Actual love making besides a "quickie". It was sensual, erotic, romantic, and a experince I beleive everyone wants to encounter. Bottom line......FANTASTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Wow! That was incredibly erotic...very nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really Romantic

Nice character building a lovely relationship and sexy as hell!

- Dana

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This story is just as good as After Hours Massage

In fact it's exactly as good. Except for the woman's name being changed, it's almost a word-for-word copy. It's not plagiarism, because the same author submitted both stories. He may want to consider deleting one from this web site. But the duplication doesn't detract from the stories' eroticism. He describes many of the same techniques I used when giving my clients sensuous massages. The massage strokes on each part of the body slowly transitioned from being playful, then flirtatious, then teasing, then sensual, then increasingly erotic until the client received his or her satisfying sexual release. I'm retired now, but I'm still a certified massage therapist. I still give sensuous massages, although I no longer charge for them. In that way I get a wide variety of body types on which to continue perfecting my erotic massage techniques. I'd love to read additional massage stories by pirateroberts6969, because he's one of the best writers on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

WRONG category!!! this is a Loving Wives story. a cheating whore and a lower than a snake scumbag. I hope they get caught and severely punished FOR YEARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
too short

This story is called Romantic massage, and the author certainly delivers on that. However, the introduction to the characters, and the "set-up" for the romance that follows is rather too brief. As for romantic scene which follows, it is marvelously descriptive and written with great taste and tenderness. The powerful atmosphere of romance here is very moving. This romantic scene, however, is also rather too short, and could certainly have been extended. Thus this story thus certainly deserves a sequel, and it certainly deserves a Five stars rating for its excellence as a romantic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous