All Comments on 'Rome Trip Opens Sarah's Eyes'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You lost me when you said he liked to keep bits of their pubic hair, that's just disgusting 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely red fucking hot

More and more of this please,so fucking sexy. Sarah should get clean shaven, and really get fully into cock sucking and having her cunt eaten out and fucking all day. Getting totally blissed out with insane levels sexual pleasure and become raging nympho sex godess. I would just love to be her teacher,getting drunk on her cunt juice and fucking her to heaven as afton as humanly possible.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pubic hair collecting goes back into history

About an earlier comment, the notion of collecting snips of pubic hair actually goes back into history. Wikipedia tells us:-

"Among the upper class in 19th century Victorian Britain, pubic hair from a lover was frequently collected as a souvenir. The curls were, for instance, worn like cockades in men's hats as potency talismans, or exchanged among lovers as tokens of affection.[13] The museum of St. Andrews University in Scotland has in its collection a snuff box full of pubic hair of one of King George IV's mistresses, possibly Elizabeth Conyngham, which the notoriously licentious monarch donated to the Fife sex club"

In any case, it's not the essence of the story - just the head and tail pieces.

PeterPiperTwoPeterPiperTwoover 10 years ago
Excellent

A great first Lit story. Keep them coming!

ahotbodahotbodover 10 years ago
More please !

Really looking forward to future adds to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great job!

enjoyed reading this story - read it twice already. hoping to see more of your work (or nick's shall we say) on here. thanks for writing and sharing. do ignore the troll. cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...