Rome Trip Opens Sarah's Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah replied with a helpful question. "Do you do this with other ladies?"

He was between her thighs now. "All of them!" he replied and placed his mouth onto her mound, finding her clit with his tongue tip.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! My goodness!" she cried out in reaction to his intimate contact with her.

For the next few minutes Sarah groaned and gasped through the delights of her first oral sex. Her hand held his head. His hands held her tits. Nick noticed her go quiet. She was holding her breath as an orgasm began to grip her. She gasped for air as the pleasures ricocheted throughout her body. As she came down off her incredible high she asked "What was that?"

He looked up from her hairy mound and said "I guess that you just had an orgasm!" His face was drenched with her sex juices. She was certainly physically ready for full sex but Nick needed to be certain that her mind was ready.

He moved up the bed and lowered his body onto hers. His stiff cock nudged her pussy lips. It dribbled pre-come, adding to the abundant lubrication. "Are you ready for the next step, Sarah, the big step?" he asked her.

"I don't know, Nick. I want to but – but - but I'm not experienced enough." Sarah gasped with some exasperation with herself..

Nick tried to re-assure her. "Well I am and the only way you get to be experienced is to try something. Okay?" Slowly she nodded her head, wondering what she was letting herself in for. Nick pushed his hands under her arms and wrapped them onto her shoulders. He jockeyed his cock into position. Sarah's bush teased his knob. He pushed slowly until her felt her lips part for him. He went part way in, feeling her wetness with his knob. Now he pushed hard and concertedly into her, hoping not to have to stop until his shaft was buried in her.

He heard her gasp and felt a physical jolt from her too. His cock ploughed on and his trimmed pubes tangled with her full bush. He was fully inside her. Sarah gasped "Oh my god!" and panted. In her pussy a small trickle of blood mingled with the other fluids. Nick drew back half way and pushed into her again. Slowly he repeated the move. Sarah did not cry out at all so Nick began steady strokes of cock into her tight pussy.

He heard her breathless whisper into his ear. "Oh Nick, that feels lovely now. I feel so full of you. You're so big and hard. I can feel you moving inside me." Nick knew that his swollen knob was partly responsible for that. He drove a steady pace of thrusts into her tight but sopping wet pussy. As he did, he nibbled her small nipples and caressed her breasts. Sarah drew her knees up higher and rested her legs on the back of Nick's. He wondered where she had got that idea from but he didn't mind at all. It held their sex together nicely for both of them.

He turned his thoughts to his role now. He needed to bring Sarah off at least once with his cock. If he struggled to do that he might go down on her again. He also pondered about his own climax. Should he have one on this session? If so, should he deliver it inside or out? Outside might be erotic but may be thought of as too messy for a novice. As he ran through his options, he thought he detected an increase in Sarah's gasps. Was she on the verge of a climax, he wondered. He stepped up his pace just fractionally and heard the effect on his partner. Her groans and gasps were now going straight into his ear as she held his head alongside hers. Her nails dug gently into his back. Sarah's breathing now took the form of regularly paced exhaling through her nose in pronounced little gusts onto his shoulder. He guessed something was happening. His cock continued pushing in and out of her. Their combined mass of pubes was now soaked with sweat and sex juices. He momentarily worried about the bed sheets then moved his mind back to satisfying Sarah. Another step up in pace and her breathing changed too, becoming gasps from her opened mouth.

After some moments of this, Nick raised himself slightly using arms and feet, letting some air between their interlocked bodies. He did so in order to increase the speed and power of his thrusts. As soon as his faster pace started, Sarah began to wail faintly, growing louder quite quickly. Now she must be on her way, Nick decided. He carried on in this manner as her voice grew and then she emitted a loud gasp and gripped his flesh with her nails. More sounds from her ecstasy followed as Nick adjusted his pace to tease her orgasm to last longer. It worked well. Sarah enjoyed a long and deep climax from her first ever full sexual encounter with a man. As her voice died down, Nick lowered himself back onto her, still pushing hard cock her way. "Oh Nick! I've never felt anything like that before. It was just sensational – literally sensational. Oh Nick! I can't believe what I've just experienced!"

He felt fairly sure that the gossip about Sarah's virginity had been true, although it was not totally obvious when he had penetrated her with that first thrust. "You were incredible too, Sarah. If it takes two to tango – it takes two to – well – you know!" She recovered her breath with his hard cock still embedded in her, now moving just slightly.

Nick rolled off Sarah and lay beside her. They both lay there staring at the ceiling. Sarah pensively asked about something that now bothered her. "Ni-ick? You do know that I didn't plan this, don't you?"

He assured her that the idea was not in his mind. "I had no plans for what just happened but – well actually, it was talking to you about you – and your ladies. It got me thinking and it got me excited. I actually can't believe that I've done what I've just done. Not that I regret it – completely the opposite. I loved it. You were lovely with me. I know you've made allowances for my lack of womanly experience and you were lovely. I suppose being in the same room made it easy to happen but, well to be frank, your explanation of what goes on with your ladies was very tantalising to me. They're lucky girls – all of them."

They snuggled up together. Nick still sported a solid erection and wondered if he should try to use it up with a follow-on fuck. He decided to wait a bit longer to see what might happen next. "You were amazing, Sarah and you are very sexy. I loved every moment of what we did."

They fell asleep not long afterwards. Nick's erection went into a brief hibernation too but was awake and ready for duty long before Nick woke. Sarah also woke before him. She was very conscious of her new status – a status in her own mind – of no longer being a virgin. She slowly lifted the sheet off herself and firstly saw Nick's stiff cock there beside him. She stared at it, taking in the fact that she had fully accommodated such a beast in her body just a few hours earlier. Then her eyes looked down at her bush, and she softly touched herself where that huge cock had entered her. She also saw the marks on the bed sheet, some mild staining but also some blood. She remembered that her first act of sex had hurt for a brief moment but her passion and arousal had soon pushed her beyond that slightly painful necessity.

She eased herself gently out of bed and began to fumble with her nightie, getting lost in its tangled state. Then she looked at Nick and realised that his eyes were inches from her body last night so why was she being modest now? She went naked into the bathroom to relieve herself and wondered what would happen next between her and Nick. She certainly felt as though she wanted more of it – and soon. Was sex ever done in the morning, she asked herself. Not in the novellas she read but why shouldn't it be possible to have sex in the morning?

Standing in front of the vanity unit, Sarah gazed at her body. Her breasts, though small, were lovely in shaper. Her areolas were small too and in proportion to her breasts. Her nipples were slightly erect. Her hand drifted down to her bush and a single finger sought out her clitoris, teasing it into firmness and giving herself some pleasures. She thought about those pleasures she had experienced in the night which were multi-times more powerful than these she now felt. Yes, she would certainly want to have sex again – and soon – but how would she lead into it without seeming too forward with Nick.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. Sarah opened it, oblivious to her naked state and naked Nick stood there. "You okay?" he asked.

She assured him that she was fine. "More than fine, in fact, I feel great after last night. Nick positioned himself behind her. Sarah felt his pubes and softened cock press against her. Nick brought his hand around and cupped her breasts whilst planting kisses on her neck. She felt herself moistening again.

"So tell me, Nick, your ladies who have two or three hours with you, what is different to what we did last night?"

He looked at her reflection in the mirror and replied "Nothing so very much except that it goes on for longer and we do some other positions. Some of them may do oral on me, some of them like talking about sex or even dirty talking about sex – if you know what I mean. But essentially, last night was a very good sample. I suppose location is another difference. It's not always necessary to stay in the bedroom if there's a choice of other rooms or even going outside."

Sarah gasped. "You have sex outside! In the open! Really?" Nick was stiffening and Sarah was becoming even more moist. "Oh yes. It's very sexy to have sex outside. Not so as to be seen, just the joy of sun and breezes on your bodies while you enjoy sex together."

His words caused her to visualise an idyllic country scene of rolling pastures and blue skies and herself laying with Nick, locked in a sexual embrace. "Oh my! Oh my! I can't imagine how that must feel."

She could certainly feel that an erect cock was pressed against her back now. She continued, saying "Nick, is sex in the morning on our agenda, do you suppose?"

His reply was two brief words – "Let's see!" With that he turned Sarah around to face him and picked her up, placing her bum on the vanity unit. Sarah realised that the bathroom had a mirror facing the vanity unit as well as on the vanity unit. She looked at Nick's naked back as he widened her thighs and stood between them. Next he eased her bum to the edge of the ledge she was perched upon. She looked down between their bodies to see her pussy wide open and Nick's cock was throbbing with excitement. She watched Nick line it up to enter her. The pussy's height was perfect. He pressed gently into her and her pussy readily gave way to allow his penetration. As she gasped from the sensation of him filling her petite tunnel again, she put her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers. Their tongues wrestled and Nick began delivering long steady strokes of cock deep inside her. He used one hand on her back to hold her steady and the other hand squeezed a breast and pinched its nipple. Sarah soon began to get very excited. Her panting and gasping told Nick so.

She pulled her head alongside his and whispered to him. "Oh lordy, this feels incredible. I'm just so amazed by the feeling of you being in me! I'm ......" Her words were lost as Sarah was hijacked by her climax. She sang her song of orgasm in the same way as she had in the night only now the hard surfaces in the bathroom made it louder and with some resonance. She quietened to silence broken only by their heavy breathing. Nick slowed his thrusts to just gentle nudges of cock into her sopping tight pussy.

Sarah whispered in his ear once more. "Nick, that was beautiful – again. You amaze me."

There was a pause before she asked "But what about you? When do you get your excitement?" He smiled and pushed her shoulders back until she leant on the mirror. She rested there, supported by her arms resting on the vanity unit.

"Apart from the fact that the whole thing is exciting for me, I am just thinking how I should climax. Should I climax in you or splash out on you, like they do in all the porn films."

Sarah giggled. "You know I don't watch porn, Nick, but what do you mean by splash out?" Nick explained that it meant literally just that, splash semen onto her body. He was expecting her to find that option too raunchy but, to his surprise, her eyes lit up and she urged him to do it.

Sarah had never seen an ejaculation and was using her memories of school Biology lessons to imagine what this would be like. Nick explained what he would do and with Sarah leaning back now he began some long firm strokes deep into her. Aroused by the prospects and by the forceful penetrations, Sarah was soon panting as she watched Nick's face concentrating now on his own pleasures. With his mental brakes now off, he allowed his climax to build. He needed to get his timing right for the pleasure and best effect. He pushed harder into her, holding them both steady by gripping each of her thighs with a firm hand. The minor sensations began. He paced himself. Sensations became elevated. He judged his moments. He past the point of no return, where his instincts wanted him to plunge his cock deep into his woman in order to fertilise her egg - but he did just the opposite and whipped his excited cock from her body. As it drew free of her vagina, his cock was raised under its own stiffness. It burst forth with his first spurt, a long rope of his warm cream. It flew at Sarah, spattering just below her right breast. A fraction of a second later, the next spurt was launched. It had more power and sprayed onto her other breast. The third spurt landed lower than the first, seeping into her navel. The next two tumbled from his knob onto Sarah's dense bush of pubes. The remainder, now much smaller amounts, landed there too.

Sarah was agog, in awe of the event she had just witnessed. "Nick, that was awesome. I'd never have imagined it to be like that, so powerful, so intense and so – well - arousing - for me, I mean."

He looked at his juices flowing slowing down her lovely slim body. "Well, stand-by. I'm either gonna arouse you or appal you now. He leant in and began to lick the thick juices off her tits and below. Tasting himself as he had first done as a masturbating boy, Nick added to the spectacle for Sarah by pushing his face onto her hairy wet mound, smearing sticky juices over his mouth, chin and cheeks. He looked up to catch her staring.

"Appalled?" he asked.

"Aroused!" she replied.

In the shower washing each other to remove the remnants of their sex, Sarah asked Nick if his other ladies – she seemed to be including herself as one of them now – licked his semen. He explained how most of them let him come in their mouths and that they enjoyed swallowing his semen. "Although we usually talk about it as being 'spunk' when we're having sex, it's more suited. Semen is just too biological. But yes, they have what you saw just now happen in their mouths."

Sarah mused. One day, one day maybe, but not yet. One step at a time!"

Over breakfast they talked about their plans for the day but the discussion was interspersed with Sarah mentioning aspects of the sex they had enjoyed together. Nick wondered what would happen next in that respect. There was only one more night of their trip left now.

As the couple walked through some lovely ornate gardens, Sarah chose the opportunity of no-one being within earshot to ask Nick something relating to earlier. "So tell me Nick, if semen is better being called spunk during sex, what other words get changed. He laughed at her question and tried to respond properly.

"Well, penis is too posh really, so in sex it's better referred to as a cock. 'Give me your hard cock now' sound better than 'Push your erect penis into me now'. Vagina is not an attractive word, it's an odd word really. Vulva sounds odd too so it's best to use 'pussy'. It's pleasant and very acceptable in most situations, sexy enough too. For dirty talking, it's okay to use 'cunt' but some females don't like the word. It's too crude, too harsh for them. But, it can be a big turn on for a guy to hear a girl say 'cunt' like 'Push your hard cock into my tight wet cunt and fuck me hard!'. Fuck is in common use now as a term for sex. 'Let's fuck!' is good, clear and quite sexy too. 'Breasts' is for early days in a relationship but 'tits' is raunchy and great for sex talk. 'Squirt your spunk onto my tits' is hornier than 'Ejaculate onto my breasts'. Knob for the end of the cock is obviously clearer than glans penis. 'Your knob is so huge I can feel it throbbing in my pussy' works. Of course there are other words for pussy such as gash, slit, crease, cleft and more. There's also 'twat' but that's a bit like 'cunt', possibly too crude for some girls. Dick and prick don't usually work too well in sex talk in most cases but they're an option." Sarah listened intently, amazed by her new knowledge. Rome was teaching her a lot more than she had anticipated.

After a light lunch at a restaurant with a terrace Sarah suddenly suggested a change of plan. "Nick, it'll be so hot for the next couple of hours, why don't we go back to the hotel for a siesta until mid-afternoon. Then we'll pick up on our site-seeing after that." Guessing her real intent, Nick went along with the suggestion.

Back in the cool hotel room, Sarah asked Nick to help her remove her blouse. There was no need for his help really but he unfastened it and took it from her body. It revealed her breasts dressed in a very classy bra which presented them extremely well. Without asking, Nick unfastened Sarah's skirt and she stepped out of it. The matching panties were revealed now, quite high on the hip and a thong style at the rear, showing her bum cheeks off very sexily.

Sarah pulled Nick to her and they kissed very erotically. She was first to add her tongue to the contact, pushing it deep into Nick's mouth. As they kissed, he undid the clasp on her bra. When their kiss ended, Sarah pulled away from him just enough to removed the bra altogether. Nick caressed both breasts as they enjoyed more passionate kissing.

He slid his hand over Sarah's bum cheeks, holding each one separately in a wide spread palm. He heard her tiny sigh as he did. He moved Sarah to the bed. Quickly pulling most of his clothes off, he joined her. They kissed for several more minutes during which Sarah felt herself becoming very moist. She was intrigued by her body's reactions to sexual arousal after so many years of her not even thinking about sex, let alone taking part in sex. Nick moved down the bed and tugged the skimpy panties off her. Her proud mound was awaiting him. He looked into Sarah's eyes and though no words were exchanged, she parted her thighs for him. She was excited by the prospect of some more oral sex from Nick.

Sarah's naïve approach to life had kept the joys of cunnilingus a secret from her. Now that the secret was out, Sarah wanted to enjoy it again. She emitted a long light sigh of pleasure as Nick's mouth touched her so intimately again. Nick held his erection as his tongue plunged into Sarah's pussy. The thumb of his other hand, moistened between her pussy lips, softly rubbed her clitoris. Sarah pushed his head harder to her with one hand whilst the other innately began to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples. It was Nick's intention to drive Sarah quickly to an orgasm and then they would fuck. He soon achieved his aim.

Sarah's groans and gasps seemed to last longer this time, impressing Nick with this sign of her rapid sexual maturing. After a brief respite from his tongue, Sarah was turned onto her front by Nick. Then he pulled her hips upwards to place her on all fours. She willingly allowed him to pull and push her into place, excited by what new prospects it would mean. He sat back to sneak a view of her pussy from behind. The dense pubes hid some detail from him but her pronounced slit was clearly in sight and was there to be aimed for. He knelt close behind her and threaded an arm over her hip and through her legs. Making contact with his cock, he drew it towards her wet lips. There was a moment of soft caressing of his knob with her pussy lips then he began to push into her. As he neared the full seven inches of insertion, Sarah gasped, becoming aware that this position gave deeper penetration to her man.