Rome Trip Opens Sarah's Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick rocked on his knees as he set up a steady pace of strokes, every one pushed in fully to the hilt. This position excited Sarah hugely. Her gasps and groans were very pronounced and increased when Nick took hold of her breasts. He felt them stiffen slightly as her climax sent her into ecstasy. Nick was now deciding what to do for his climax. For their first fuck he had not climaxed at all. For their second fuck he had splashed out onto Sarah. This time he wanted to ejaculate inside her, let her feel his spurts but most of all, climax while still inside her tight wet pussy. He slightly increased his pace and almost immediately Sarah gasped. "I'm coming again – already – I'm coming again Nick!"

Spurred by her words, he began to fuck her quite brusquely and Sarah loved it. Unintentionally using strong words due to his own arousal, Nick gasped "I'm gonna come in your cunt! I'm gonna shoot my spunk into your cunt!"

Sarah chimed with his words. "Yes! Yes! In my cunt! In my cunt!" The words tipped Nick over the edge and his cock burst forth deep inside her, spurting his thick cream into her. It was Sarah's first ever time receiving an ejaculation. Even midst her orgasm, she felt the extra swelling of his knob then she felt the powerful jets hit her within, gasping as she did. Their climaxes depleted, the couple collapsed sideways onto the bed, still sexually connected.

After a short nap, Nick got off the bed and looked for a pair of scissors in his travel bag. With an envelope from the desk to store his prize, he asked Sarah if he could take a snip of her pubes. "It's one of my foibles." he admitted.

"I ask every girl for a snip of her pubes as an erotic memento of our sex. They all say 'Yes'." Sarah readily agreed, conscious that she was still new to all of this sort of thing. She wondered how much more she would learn in Rome.