Ron Ch. 03: The Party Concludes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

He pulled his head from hers, "Don't you mean 'You've wanted me to do you'?" He managed to sit and then stand, holding her to him and keeping his cock deeply embedded in the slight, young woman. An almost imperceptible gesture to his wife next to them let her know what he wanted. She took a pillow from the floor and passed it to him. Continuing to keep his penis inside Kate he laid the giggling girl down with her hips on the folded pillow in the space he had vacated, her cunt pointed to the ceiling. He pulled completely out and spent a couple of seconds admiring the open cavity surrounded by soft pubic hair between her legs, before driving his cock into the dark, wet hole. She gasped with her characteristic laugh and began laughing even more as he drove repeatedly into her, his hands grasping her breasts. Her laughter spread to her breasts and he felt the already hard nipples harden even more into the palm of his hands, the breast shaking with the laughter. Her belly took up the laugh and then her hips and legs. Then the laughter took over her internal organs and he felt the laughter massaging his penis in her vagina. He couldn't let this kind of pure joy in an orgasm go to waste, he drove himself hard and fast coming with a huge groan that caused all the other activity in the room to pause briefly.

The laughter in vagina, body and throat, settled into a giggle. His cock couldn't help pumping out more juice. He'd never felt a giggling vagina before, but that was, without a doubt, what he felt. He was exhausted and looked for place to collapse. Again he picked up the giggling body and stood with her legs clasped around his hips, one arm supported her hips, the other held her back, She clung to his neck, her giggling breasts jostled his chest, her head giggled on his shoulder. He kicked a mattress from under a pair of legs and collapsed onto it, she on top of him.

She rolled to the side and his penis came out leaving the condom inside. She licked and sucked his cock clean. This party had been her first really intense sexual experience and the odor of semen filled the room and her nostrils. Ever afterwards she would associate that odor with the party and with her vagina being penetrated and filled with penis. The odor now and after would bring a tickle to her nipples, vagina and clit. She stoked her excited clit as she pulled out the filled condom, enjoying the way it tickled her excited parts even more. "It's delicious, you want some?" She offered the condom to Jerry. He declined and she drained it, licking out the interior.

"That was so much fun! I'd love to do it again." she told him.

"Me too," he admitted. "Maybe we can get together some time."

"A date? But you're married."

"She won't mind." He pointed to his wife who was now allowing Jason to work her over.

"Oh."

"I have a nice place, we can even have dinner before. Marlene's always out dancing."

"Dancing?"

"Yes, she strips at a place north of here. I'll get your number from Sally, let her know it's okay."

He was clearly out of it so she excused herself and stood to get more cock. Wayne sat on a bar stool watching the proceedings. She grabbed a condom and approached him, "Fuck me!" she demanded. He was more than happy to oblige.

He stood and Kate knelt in front of him to get his limp manhood hard enough to roll on the condom. She hesitated. With her limited sexual experience and the rapid fire sexual activity of the party, she'd never really looked at a penis. Sure she'd seen pictures and diagrams and videos. She'd sucked a few and had them inside her. But here was an actual, decent sized penis right in her face. She began to examine it.

Two inches long and almost an inch thick the flaccid tube hung down over his balls. He was uncircumcised and the foreskin protruded almost a half inch beyond the head. It was pursed tightly at the end. "How do you pee?" Kate asked innocently, speculating wildly, "Do you have to get an erection?" From porn she knew that the tip of uncircumcised penises push out of the foreskin when erect.

"No, I just pull it back." He was about to demonstrate but decide it would be more pleasurable if ..., "Go ahead, you try it."

She giggled as the foreskin slid back from the tip, at her urging, with almost no effort and slipped back on its own when she released it. She giggled louder as her touch caused him to tighten. The cock jumped slightly in her hand and began to grow. She examined the enlarging veins tracing their paths around the organ with her fingers and watched with interest as the formerly soft tube rapidly hardened and grew. The purplish tip pushed out of its covering and she felt the slightly velvety flesh with its pattern of extremely tiny cracks. It felt like a soft sponge placed over the hard rod. She squeezed and poked it, laughing pleasantly as she felt the rounded tip of his hardness within. "Oh. it's made to push inside me softly," she told him.

He was enjoying the touching and her obvious enjoyment. "You've seen one before."

"Oh, I've never looked at one closely. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind?" he thought. "Why would I mind a cute, young girl playing with me?" "Look all you want." He consciously tightened causing his penis to jump because he knew it would bring forth another of those delightful giggles. "God, she enjoys doing this," he thought. "What a turn-on."

She played some more with the tip, pressing it so the vertical pee hole opened and closed, "I think it's talking to me," she said giggling and then, acting like a ventriloquist, moved the opening, saying in a deep voice, "I want to get inside you and fill you with sperm" She laughed, kissed the exposed tip, and directed her attention to his testicles.

He closed his eyes and leaned back, supporting himself on the bar stool. Her attentions were getting him more and more anxious. "She knows exactly what I'm thinking."

She squeezed the sacks, feeling the hard ovoids inside. "They feel like big olives", she told him. "Really huge olives, too small for eggs. She squeezed them gently, "firm like olives, not hard like eggs, definitely olives. Jerry said they're sensitive. I hurt him a little when I squeezed."

"Yes. too much pressure and they can really hurt." Her innocence made him add, "That's why it can disable a guy if he's hit down there."

"Oh, Kinda guessed that. Tell me when to stop," she began to squeeze them harder.

"Don't do that!"

She giggled, "Did I hurt you?"

"NO, but I don't want you to."

"But guys seem to like me playing with their balls."

"Absolutely," he said enthusiastically, not wanting her to stop. "Just don't squeeze or hit."

"I like the way they feel unattached to anything. And guys don't mind if I do this." She squeezed at the scrotum, causing the balls to be pushed up toward his abdomen.

"The sack can take a lot of abuse, just not the testicles."

"Oh," she giggled away as she pulled and pushed and squeezed the soft containing sack, watching as the balls moved around and laughing at how they could be pushed into his abdomen. Then she released her hold and watched as the sack contracted, with the balls close to his crotch. They rotated slightly inside, "They're alive!" Kate exclaimed with a laugh. She tore open the condom packet and unrolled it over his cock. She became aware of her own wetness. "You ready?" she laughed. "I sure am!"

"YES!, let's do this."

On the mattress, she presented her ass to him and he took her doggy style. Soft, wet, warm and tight. The young girl giggled and laughed at everything he did. He'd never known a woman to so obviously enjoy the act. They finished with her riding him to a laughing, giggling, grunting climax. He was spent and after sucking his cock clean and emptying the condom into her mouth she moved on.

She giggled and laughed her way through all of the remaining guys except Earl who was till asleep on the couch. The last was Trevor and she rolled off him leaving his cock and condom behind on his belly. She stroked Sydney's flaccid cock on her other side, intending to relax before going upstairs to Ron but instead she fell asleep.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Susie_OSusie_Oover 5 years agoAuthor
I have a brain, thank you.

No hot tub in the previous 2 stories? So what, it's been there, just not mentioned.

Hadn't fucked the named individuals in the previous chapters? So what, now they have been.

Since when does every previous chapter have to mention everything in the subsequent chapters? That means everything has to be stated in the first chapter. Pretty hard to write anything if that's the rule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
missing parts of the story

there was no hot tub scene in either of the other 2 chapters. Plus, Ron hadn't fucked Sally, Eva or Jennifer yet, as was stated in the beginning of this chapter. Get an editor or at least have somebody with a brain read through it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
I Had a Jack-Hammer College boy + a hot mom from the neighborhood = sparks fly!in Mature
4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
More Stories