Ron Ch. 08: Aunt Ruth & the Malones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valkyrie interrupted pleasantly, "If you're not here for a VIP dance? What did you want?"

Dave told her about how Ron had suggested they might get together and swap since "Ron has a big penis and he mentioned that your husband had a big one too, and Ruth was curious."

After the explanation Valkyrie said, "Give me your number, I'll have my husband, his name is Jerry, call you and set up arrangements to meet."

Then she asked if he'd like a "VIP experience" with the two of them. It had taken him almost 20 minutes to get there from work, so he declined "I'm sorry for taking your time." He handed them each a 20. "For your time." They handed the money back to him. Valkyrie said, "We really don't need this," She grabbed his cock through his slacks, "Looking forward to seeing this in person."

Astrid added, "I'd love to see it too, maybe do something with it. Come back when you have some time for a VIP experience." She smiled sweetly and gave his cock a good-bye squeeze accompanied by a kiss on his cheek.

The Malones Follow Up

Dave was anxious to discuss his conversation at the strip club with Ruth but he had to wait for Matthew and Kimberly to go to bed. When they finally did, he sat next to Ruth and told her he had gone to the strip club.

"Marlene Malone told me she'd have her husband call to make arrangements."

"So she is good looking then?"

Dave was taken aback, "Well, yes, but aren't we considering this for you?"

She smiled and replied, "I bet you wouldn't be proposing to go ahead with it if she weren't but, sure. Talk to this husband and then we can decide."

"I think they want me to set up arrangements. We should decide now."

"I guess we could always cancel."

"Sure. I wonder. Do we have them here. Go to their place. Hotel?"

"I guess that's something to discuss with Jerry. But a week from Friday Kimberly has a birthday sleepover at Hayleigh's. Matthew's been wanting to spend the night with his friend, Gabe, We could set that up for that day too. Try and schedule it for then."

"What if I can't."

"The kids can take care of themselves for an evening, so I hope they won't want to use our place." Then she said, "We can always arrange for Matthew to stay at Gabe's and with enough notice find something for Kimberley to do. But a week from Friday is best."

Dave had noticed something about Ruth's attitude. "You prefer doing it here?"

"Familiar surroundings. I think so."

"I'll let Jerry know that."

When the caller ID showed "Jerry Malone" Dave almost let it go to voice mail but then picked up. Jerry answered politely enough and immediately broached the subject, "I understand you and your wife want to try swapping."

In response to Dave's tepid acknowledgement he said, "You sound a bit reluctant."

"Well it seems like a big step. You sound pretty assured about the subject."

"I was responsible for vetting potential members of our swingers' club so I'm used to the discussion."

"Your job was to find people to be members and convince them to join?"

"Almost the exact opposite. It was to talk to people who wanted to be members and convince them not to join. Swinging isn't for everyone. Especially not for those who think it will help a failing marriage. It's more likely to do the opposite and we don't want feuding spouses around."

After a brief discussion of reasons not to swap and characteristics of a marriage and personalities that can successfully participate in swapping activities, Dave introduced the scheduling issue, "When and where?"

Jerry told him, "It's really best if you choose the location. You two need to be comfortable since the whole thing will be new to you."

"Our home would be good." Then Dave added, "we have a hot tub."

"If you're comfortable with your home, that will be fine, hot tub or not. Most people do prefer familiar surroundings. And a hot tub can be a good place to get acquainted. You or your wife can cut this off at any time."

"It would be best a week from Friday. Our kids will be away at sleep-overs."

"I'm sure we can arrange that. I'll call you tomorrow to confirm. And if you do decide to swap on a regular basis or join the swingers club, you really should let your kids know about it. Best not to sneak around. Kids are pretty observant anyway."

Dave had a thought, "Ron is living at our house now, in the basement but it would be nice if he were gone too. More privacy. Maybe he and Sarah ..."

"Can you have him call her? I'll be sure she's waiting for the call."

Sarah being Sarah, she called as soon as her father mentioned it and Ron agreed to spend the night with her at her home.

Friday came and Dave, in his anxiety, left work early to find Ruth at home cleaning up. She had cleared her calendar for the occasion. After dinner, they stripped naked and waited for the Malone's. Ruth felt as nervous and anxious as she did when she was a girl waiting for Christmas. And there was the added excitement of doing something improper. For his part, Dave felt mostly cold and turned the heat up.

When the doorbell rang, Ruth's heart beat more rapidly and jumped into her throat. She rose and went to the door followed by Dave. After checking that it was the expected couple at the door she opened it. Marlene and Jerry smiled at the sight of the naked pair and expressed surprise to be greeted by an undressed couple.

In response Ruth explained, "We had Ron ask Sarah and she said that people are naked from the start at your swingers parties and thought this would be the appropriate dress."

Marlene told her, "It's certainly not inappropriate but we didn't expect it. I guess we better join in," and unbuttoned her blouse.

As they undressed, Ruth found herself a bit intimidated by Marlene's fabulous figure but very pleased with Jerry's long cock and pendulous testicles. Dave indicated the hallway closet as the place to hang their clothes and once they were undressed led them to the hot tub, "You did say it was a good place for introductions."

The four of them walked rapidly through the chilly evening and immersed themselves in the hot, bubbling water. Jerry sat with his hip touching Ruth's. Marlene and Dave sat across from them, slightly separated. Jerry had noticed Ruth glancing furtively at his cock and so, gently took her hand and moved it to his crotch. She took the hint and, after taking a feel of his testicles, grasped the large, hardening organ. She looked at him and smiled. "remember we can stop anyone from doing anything at any time," he said. "'No' means 'no'." he moved his own hand to her crotch. She made a small squeal as his fingers rubbed her genitals.

Dave was pretty sure what the squeal meant even though he couldn't see under the swirling water. He moved close to Marlene and, emboldened by Jerry's statement, reached up to feel one of Marlene's ample breasts, squeezing more firmly when her reaction was a smile. He felt her hand move to his thigh and stroke it gently.

Jerry asked Ruth whether it bothered her that Dave was fondling Marlene so intimately. She shook her head and he pushed a couple of his fingers up her vagina. She squeaked again. "Does it bother you, Dave, to know that I'm finger fucking your wife?"

Dave didn't hear the question, he had taken Marlene's smile as an invitation and was kissing her, full on the mouth. Her tongue found is way inside his mouth and his other hand went to her soft crotch.

"And 'no' isn't only an objection to yourself. Dave," He said to inattentive ears. If you don't like what I'm doing with Ruth you can say 'no' to that too." He encouraged Ruth to stand and began licking at her clit.

Marlene repeated a similar statement, "Ruth, if you don't like what I'm doing with Dave you can say 'no' to that too." She encouraged Dave to stand and began sucking his cock.

Dave and Ruth looked at each other across the pool and smiled. Marlene popped the cock from her mouth briefly, "Kiss her, you fool."

The two of them supported each other with their arms and kissed. Dave was astounded at how much kissing his wife while another woman was sucking his cock increased the sensation. The increase in passion caused Ruth to attempt to put her arms around her husband's neck in order to kiss him harder. The movement caused them to lose their balance and stumble sideways. Jerry and Marlene managed to move out of the way as the other two splashed into the water, laughing.

Jerry said, "It's a good sign that you two can laugh about it and show affection to each other while others are performing sexual acts on you."

Jerry and and Marlene squeezed Dave and Ruth between them in the tub."We should take it a bit easier. Make the evening last longer." She smiled and continued, "That was just to assure you aren't having any problems with this."

Ruth laughed, "That was great fun, wasn't it Davie?"

Dave nodded in agreement though he wasn't so positive about it as Ruth. He did enjoy Marlene sucking his cock. As he settled in between the two women and explored their genitals, one with each hand, Marlene mentioned that Ron had arrived at their place before they left. "I'm a bit jealous of Sarah. Ron is such a great fuck."

"You've had sex with him?" Ruth exclaimed in surprise.

"Not a shock," Dave told her. "Seems like he has every woman in the area over here."

'Well, he does have a way," Marlene told them. "Every woman at the party thought he was best."

"Some liked me best," Jerry claimed.

"Oh yeah, dear, your cock has to be as good as his. I love you, but Ron is ... well, great with his fingers and tongue too."

"Party?" Ruth asked.

"Oops," Marlene said. "You weren't supposed to know. David ... Junior? ... and Ron had a party here while you were away."

"Indeed?" was Ruth's reply.

"I gather David Junior, was reluctant and Sally convinced him that having us as chaperons would make it okay."

"I'm not sure chaperons is exactly the right word sweetie," Jerry interjected.

"Maybe not, since it was a sex party, but whatever, we were invited to keep things under control. And, being who we are, to participate as well."

Ruth and Dave listened with interest, amusement, and a bit of concern as Marlene described the party.

Ruth became more and more fascinated with Ron as Marlene described how he treated every woman to an orgasm. "I guess Sally taught him. Sarah says she's bit of a sex expert and Ron was a fast learner."

"You don't mind your daughter being with a guy for sex in your home?" Dave changed the subject.

"Or at a sex party?" Ruth added.

"She's been sexually active for some time. Probably started too early but once she started there was no stopping it. Might as well have her doing it in a safe comfortable place."

A discussion of Sarah, her sexual proclivities, and the possible influences of Marlene and Jerry's sexual life ensued. Then Marlene changed the subject slightly, "Tell us about Kimberly and Matthew."

Ruth had finished her praises of Kimberly and was starting on Matthew when the spa timer expired and the water jets shut off. In the silence, Jerry said, "I guess that's a sign. Would you show me to the bedroom my dear? He extended a hand and helped Ruth from the tub. As they went toward the house she turned and gave Dave a big smile.

Dave watched her nicely formed back with its short legs disappear into the house. He had a mix of emotions which he had never experienced before. Marlene sensed it and asked, "Are you okay with this? We can call this off."

"Oh, no, it's fine. Just a strange feeling seeing your wife going to have sex with another man."

"It's natural. Are you sure you're okay with it?"

He turned back to her. He could see her ample breasts under the now quiet water and could make out the small patch of hair she maintained at her crotch. "No, I'm fine. Should I turn the jets on again, or do you want to go inside?"

"I have had plenty of hot water." She grabbed his soft cock, "Let's go in." She kissed him as his penis stiffened.

Competitive Sex

Ruth led Jerry to the master bedroom. "Leave the lights on," he told her as she reached for the wall switch. "I like to see what I'm doing. I'll bet you want to see what my cock does to your pussy."

She smiled, looking at his hard cock. It looked a foot long. She nodded and he picked her up and laid her gently on the bed. He lay beside her, his penis on her thigh and began gently stroking her whole body. She hummed with pleasure when his fingers went over her nipples and then approached her crotch, only to move to her inner thigh.

"What should I do?" she asked him, wishing his fingers had gone to her crotch.

"Whatever you think of," he told her. "Whatever you want."

She knew what she'd been wanting and moved her hand to his cock. He responded with a quiet moan of pleasure. Her arm wasn't long enough to reach his huge testicles. She debated asking him to move when he lifted up and separated her legs. She spread them wide for him.

"You seemed to like this in the hot tub," he said and moved to begin licking at her genitals. He pushed his tongue into her slit and located her clit.

"Oh my! Yes!" she responded and began making high pitched squeals. He concentrated on the clit and inserted two fingers, swirling them around inside her, massaging her vagina from cervix to opening, squeezing her labia between his thumb and free fingers. Her squeal turned into a low pitched scream. "God! God! God!" she repeated.

Dave led Marlene to the guest bedroom. She told him to leave the door open, "So we can hear the other bedroom."

To Dave's question about that she told him that how he reacted to the sounds of his wife's lovemaking would help him decide if swapping was a problem for him. Like her husband she asked to keep the light on, "So I can see your lovely cock plowing into me."

She lay on the bed and Dave sat beside her. "What do we do now?"

"Whatever we want," she told him.

"I did like you sucking my dick."

"Okay but only if you eat me out too."

She pushed him onto his back and straddled his head. Dave found himself staring at her sex organs inches from his face as he felt her mouth engulf his penis. A slight musk/fishy/lemony odor invaded his nostrils and he dove in, pulling her to him by her butt. He was trying to get his tongue as far inside her as he could when he heard the sounds of Ruth's oncoming orgasm. Now it became a competition. He focused his tongue on Marlene's enlarged clit and drove two, three, then four fingers into her soaking hole and swirled them around the hard cervix. She squirmed in delight. Then he used his thumb on the hard nub. He felt her abdomen throb. He worked her sex organs more vigorously. Her vagina contracted and she gasped loudly with a guttural, "Ah! Ah! AH! AH!" A gasp with each contraction.

She was still throbbing as he flipped her onto her back, got between her spread legs and drove his cock hard inside her.

In the master bedroom, Jerry kept his fingers in her as Ruth's orgasm subsided. Then he lay on his back, eleven inches of wood pointing straight up. He had noticed condoms on the night stand and grabbed one. He handed it to her, "Ready to ride?"

"Ride?"

"Sure, hop on," he smiled, reminding her , "condom first."

"Oh?" She was nervous with anticipation as she managed to tear open the packet and with shaky hands managed to get it over his hard penis and roll it down the length. She straddled him and grasped his cock, but had a little difficulty getting her vaginal entrance over his long member. He slightly re-positioned himself and, putting his hand over hers, guided it to its target. Their hands separated, he held her by the waist and gently pulled her down onto him. "OW!" she exclaimed as his staff encountered encountered her cervix and stretched her vagina to its maximum.

He lifted her up and allowed her body to slowly impale itself on him. He watched her face as the penetration reached it's maximum extent. "Does it hurt? Do you want to stop?"

"Yes. No! It hurts a little. I don't want to stop." Then "Is it all the way in?"

He moved his hand to his crotch, "Maybe two inches to go."

"Oh," she said sadly. She wanted so much to have the full length inside but the force of her entire weight on the partially embedded penis was too much. "Maybe you should be on top."

"Doggy style," he suggested as she pulled herself off him and lay on her back. He knew he would have more control and wouldn't be applying his weight to enter her. It was a favorite position for many of the women in the swingers club.

"Doggy style?" Ruth's sexual experience was limited to her husband and a couple of other guys long ago who had always fucked her in the missionary position. Even being on top had been a new experience.

"Get on all fours," he told her and then knelt behind her. Separating her legs with his knees, he guided his cock into her and slid it gently in.

"Ahh! That is better she said. "Much, much better!" she exclaimed as he began thrusting slowly in and out, penetrating to the maximum her vagina would accept.

In the guest room, Dave found he was enjoying himself immensely. Ruth was a quiet fuck. She always smiled and seemed to enjoy herself, and she frequently initiated their sexual activity. But Marlene was making sounds of pleasure and encouraging his every move, "That's what I want. Keep that up. Oh yes, yes!"

He had started missionary style and found that Marlene's vagina wasn't quite as tightly fitting as Ruth's but it was wet and soft. He loved the different feel. Then Marlene had flipped the two of them over and began riding his cock wildly. He couldn't resist the ample breasts jiggling over his face and began massaging the soft flesh. The sounds of Ruth's squeals of pleasure from the master bedroom redirected his thoughts, "What are they doing in there? She never made that much noise with me."

What they were doing in the master bedroom was fucking. Jerry had begun with his hands on her breasts, squeezing them and gently pinching her nipples. Then he moved one hand to her crotch and found her clit with his finger. She had been making involuntary squeaks of delight as his cock forced its way into her abdomen and his hands at her breasts brought an extra tingle of pleasure. She felt his dangling testicles slapping her genitals. But as soon as his finger unexpectedly touched her engorged clit she exploded with what was almost a scream.

He continued to thrust inside her throbbing vagina and fingered her clit vigorously.All the time she squealed with each gasp of breath and her body twitched and writhed violently. He let up when the twitching stopped and her squeals turned into gasps for breath. "Did you like that?" he asked, holding her by the waist and moving his cock gently in and out of her dripping vagina.

"Oh, God Yes!" Ruth told him.

Dave knew he had lost. Marlene seemed to be enjoying herself but also seemed no closer to orgasm than when she had begun riding him. He couldn't say the same for himself. He was struggling to hold back, wondering whether to have her stop but reluctant to do so. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer. Then he reached the point of no return, the tickling sensation of oncoming ejaculation filled him. He took a deep breath. and began thrusting hard into Marlene.

Marlene knew what his action meant and bounced all the harder. She laughed in joy as his moan and sudden jerks indicted that he was coming. he continued riding hard until his moan stopped and she felt his cock shrinking inside her. "That was magnificent fun," she told him as she rolled to his side and kissed him passionately.

In the Master bedroom, Jerry grabbed a pillow, withdrew, encouraged Ruth onto her back, placing the pillow under her hips and drove his cock into her.