Ron Ch. 08: Aunt Ruth & the Malones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

"Oh my!" she smiled, as he began kissing her neck while once again moving himself slowly in and out. The hair on his chest pressed against her breasts and excited her nipples. She made a soft giggle of enjoyment each time he penetrated.

Her giggles became louder, turning into her usual squeaks of pleasure. "Let's try something," He said, grasping her tightly around the hips and waist. He lifted and flipped on his back with her astride him. He lowered her down.

She laughed. He took her hand and pushed it to her crotch. There was no space between their bodies and he encouraged her to push her fingers to where his shaft entered her. "It's all the way in isn't it!" she exclaimed, "It's all the way in," she giggled like a little girl. "All the way. But how?"

"Don't know," he replied. "Orgasm, relaxation, just the act of being stretched by me fucking you. A lot of women who can't take it all at first can after a bit of action. He lifted her and dropped her down a couple of times. "Ride!" he encouraged, and she did, smiling and laughing all the while.

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers