Ron Ch. 09: Aunt Ruth gets Ron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

Despite her age, she had never really looked closely at a penis. She and Dave had made love mostly in the dark and even when they didn't she had never actually looked closely at his organ. Nor had she examined Jerry's. She vaguely remembered the sexuality class "brain" asking about penis softness and hardness and whether they really got bigger and how small they were to start with and how big they got and then saying something about how they really ought to have some real penises for examination. Well, now Ruth had one and didn't know what to do next. Ron was frozen with uncertainty. It was clear that she needed to take control if anything was to happen so she moved to the bed with Ron following like a puppy dog.

Ron was embarrassed to be in this position. He felt forced to follow his aunt's lead. And after Jennifer's remark, he knew Aunt Ruth was expecting plenty. He closed his eyes and remembered Sally's injunction to consider the woman and do what pleased her. What would please his aunt? How could he find out? Then he realized, she had told him, what she wanted was his cock. Well then, he'd give it to her.

"Lay on your back, Aunt Ruth," he told her in as sweet a voice as he could manage. It came out slightly raspy because his throat was dry and a bit too loud from his nervousness. Then he knelt over her face, allowing his testicles to flop onto her eyes. Her giggle, almost like a girl's, let him know he had made a good choice.

Ruth was pleasantly surprised to have Ron's big balls in her face and the object of her obsession hanging over her nose. She took Ron's soft cock in her hand and felt it's weight. Her husband was circumcised, but Ron wasn't. She felt the tip through the foreskin and slid it back, watching the tip pop out and then slipped it back in place. The organ began to harden and the tip poked out on its own.

Ron moved his hips so the dangling sexual organs rubbed over her face. She couldn't help laughing but suppressed it so it came out as a giggle.

She opened her mouth and tried to catch the stiffening sausage without using her hands. She was unsuccessful, though she did manage to lick it with her tongue a couple of times before its stiffness put it out of reach. She grabbed it and fumblingly unrolled the condom over it. She wondered why they needed to have a class to perform such a simple operation as she attempted to suck his testicles into her mouth.

Ron felt the pleasurable tickle of his cock coming to life but was struggling internally. He kept thinking about this being his aunt. He couldn't really see her as a sexual being. The idea of pleasuring her sexually was an uncomfortable one and blocked him from doing so. It wasn't her age, her less than firm skin or anything about her appearance. It was plainly and simply that she was his Aunt Ruth. He pulled, absent minded, at her pubic hair and brushed his hand over her labia, watching them spread apart, revealing the pink gash that led to her vaginal opening. He was reluctant to explore any deeper. He knew how to please other women, but Aunt Ruth wasn't supposed to have orgasms.

He took her knees and spread her legs. Almost all the younger women shaved their genitals to some extent, most of them to complete baldness. Even those like Jennifer, who left a seemingly natural triangle of hair, shaved their labia. It was nice to feel a completely unshaven and untrimmed bush. Shaving always left a rough stubble within a day or so and trimmed bushes felt stiff. He gently pulled at Ruth's hairs. They were thick but soft. He lowered his penis to rub against her face knowing that would excite her and also because he hoped the sensation of her skin rubbing against it would help him.

Ruth was experiencing a sense of nostalgia from Ron's hesitant activity. She was reminded of her first sexual activity with inexperienced partners. It strangely excited her to beyond the extent of any planned action on his part. A thrill went through her body as he separated her legs and she felt the cool of air at her damp pussy. When he lowered his cock onto her face she lapped at it's head, unsure that she could fit it into her mouth. Then she felt the lovely pleasure of his pulling her pubic hairs. She squeaked!

The squeak had the effect of causing Ron to momentarily forgot that it was his aunt. She became just another woman he was working to please. Ron had begun caressing the inner portion of her thighs and the squeak came as his hand brushed her genitals. Her labia were fully engorged, exposing her thick minor labia which were laying to either side of an attractive, glistening, pink furrow in the midst of her dark bush. Her clit shone like a pearl at the upper end of the gash. Ron carefully brushed her labia repeatedly, avoiding the clit. She squeaked repeatedly, like a rusty hinge, further causing him to recognize her as a woman wanting to be pleasured so he spread her legs wider. The pink fissure broadened, revealing her dark vaginal opening. Ron concentrated on his actions, and continued stroking her genitals as her actions with his cock eliminated all reluctance about this being his aunt.

Ruth decided to go for it and sucked as much of his cock into his mouth as she could. With it in her mouth she began licking around the staff and tip, breathing and squeaking through her nose as she felt the tingle of his touches. When he felt her mouth engulfing his penis Ron dove in, sucking her clit into his mouth and licking it rapidly. Simultaneously he plunged two fingers into her wet cavity.

She suddenly made a loud squeal through her nose and exploded, her belly throbbed every time he licked at her clit, her vagina pulsated as he slid his fingers in and out. The throbbing and pulsations abated and he pulled his cock from her mouth, positioned himself between her legs and drove it into her. In most cases that created another orgasm but Ruth simply moaned with pleasure and, wrapping her arms around him, pulled him tightly to her. She whispered in his ear, "That's perfect, Ron sweetie, keep doing that. Keep doing that. Oh, perfect, keep doing that, ..."

Jenifer's pleasure

Jennifer was enjoying herself greatly. She proclaimed, "Show me how much pleasure I can get from this cock of yours." She moved to lay on her back, her knees raised and her legs spread. Dave had admired the young woman's almost perfect body with its neatly trimmed triangle of hair but stood mesmerized by the way her legs invited him in. Her labia were shaved clean and slightly opened in anticipation of receiving his cock. His hesitation was brief. He accepted the invitation and was soon pumping gently into her. She responded by hugging him tightly to her body and kissing him. He responded to her kiss with his tongue as she rubbed her hard nipples against his chest.

She told Dave to take it easy so as to prolong the experience and he obliged. He loved the feel of his cock inside the warm cavity. It felt different than Ruth's familiar one, much tighter, definitely wetter and having the tighter smoother body of the younger woman at his fingertips was a definite turn-on.

He would pause when he felt the excitement rising in his cock. Occasionally he withdrew completely to keep from cumming. When he did so, Jennifer changed positions.

She was on her knees, butt in the air and her breasts against the bed while he fucked her from behind with his hands grasping her hips when they heard Ruth's squeals of orgasm. Jennifer could tell from the tone of Dave's grunts that he was on the verge himself.

Dave felt his on-coming climax. He would have stopped to prolong his experience but his wife's familiar squeals of pleasure made ejaculation inevitable. He drove furiously into Jennifer's willing vagina.

As he came, grunting loudly, he glanced over to see Ron with his cock embedded in Ruth's pussy from behind. The thought of his wife's orgasm caused him to realize that he hadn't given Jennifer the orgasm she deserved.

Jennifer was used to guys using her cunt to get themselves off and leaving her to pleasure herself. So she was pleasantly surprised when Dave pulled out after ejaculating and in a judo-like move, grabbed an arm and a leg to flip her onto her back. His head disappeared between her legs. His lack of experience with different partners didn't deter him, he used techniques that had always pleased Ruth. Lapping rapidly at her clit. He slid a finger along the slit feeling for ... this! He pushed two fingers into her, all the way to her cervix. Because of the position of her cervix, he found it easier to rub it rather than swirl his fingers around the base like he did with Ruth.

She laughed loudly, "That's good, Uncle Dave!" and continued laughing as he stroked in and out of the wet, warm, supple cavity. She shifted her body around forcing his fingers to push against different sides of her vagina. She was no longer sucking on his penis but had a tight grip on it, using like a joystick to control her body: joystick right, her body moved left, joystick left, her body moved right, joystick forward, her body moved back ... She laughed in quick short bursts, almost like a loud giggle. His thumb brushed against her clit and both her laughter and body movement paused with a jerk and then began again.

Jennifer was gasping for breath and he began rubbing her clit harder and faster with his thumb. A squeal, more guttural than Ruth's signaled the beginning of her orgasm and Dave resumed using his tongue at her genitals as her body shook and her vagina massaged his fingers. Copious amounts of the delicious, salty liquid flowed from her pulsating cavity. Dave didn't let up, grasping her firmly and holding his hand and face at her crotch so he could continuing to excite her as she squirmed in pleasure. Her rapid spasms let up leaving her jerking every few seconds as Dave continued to rub at her, now overly sensitive, genitals.

Jennifer's laughter filled the room, causing Ruth to decide she'd spent too much time examining the veins on Ron's penis and his hesitant manipulation of her parts. She wanted to fuck too. "Do me now, Ronnie," she told him and got on all fours.

Ron found that doing her doggy style was easiest. Since he could only see her smooth back and butt, he could ignore that he was fucking his aunt. He was able to pound her vigorously, with a fully inflated cock. He had his arms around her waist and placed a hand at her crotch, on finger thrust into her bush to rub her hard clit. He soon had her squealing in pleasure.

More from instinct than thought Dave quickly jammed his penis back into Jennifer. She jerked with pleasure and gasped in surprise as he fucked her again.

He noticed she was massaging her own pleasure button and took over from her as he continued to pump into her. She laughed and her laughter turned to squeals as he vigorously massaged the hard nub. The squeals encouraged him and it wasn't long before her entire body responded. She gasped loudly, her body and vagina pulsed rapidly and she exhaled a long, high pitched vibrato.

Within seconds, Ruth also exploded in orgasm adding a bass beat. A three-four rhythm filled the room as the vibrating action of Jennifer's cunt sucked the semen out of Dave who added a background, low pitched note before collapsing to Jennifer's side, leaving the twice filled, leaking condom inside her body.

Ron simply kept on fucking.

Jennifer's Suggestion

"God, you did that well,"Jennifer told Dave, moving her hand to his cock. Feeling the slippery, naked skin she proceeded to suck it clean. He tasted different than most guys. His semen had a slightly sweet flavor, kind of like raw bread dough, that took the edge off the musty, less pleasant flavor. "My, you taste unusually good," she told him honestly. She looked over at the bed, to watch Ron leisurely pumping into his aunt. "I want to do something," she told Dave and stood. She walked over to the bed, Dave trailing behind. Ron was still pumping away into an obviously pleased Ruth.

Ron didn't see them. He had his eyes closed in order not to see who he was fucking but was struggling to provide her the pleasure he would normally be giving a woman. Thankfully his cock was still reasonably hard.

Ruth was enjoying the feeling of the large cock moving inside her but was more relaxed than sexually excited. She greeted her husband pleasantly as they came over, "Hi, dear, did you enjoy yourself? It sounded like you did from here."

Dave mumbled, "yes," as Ron opened his eyes to look at them.

Jennifer sat on the bed, "Ron! remember when four of us girls fucked you and your cousin?"

"His cousin?" Dave asked, surprised.

"Yeah, he has this cousin, David."

Ron had paused in his action with his cock fully embedded in his aunt who said, "Our son, David?"

Jennifer acted a bit confused, "OH! of course, David is your son, Junior, and you" she looked at Dave, "you're 'Senior' of course. Duh! Of course, this is his home, yeah, David is your son."

"I remember," Ron answered, continuing to pump into the woman below him, looking at Jennifer and oblivious to it being his aunt Ruth..

"Remember what?" Ruth asked, wiggling her hips to better feel Ron's cock.

Jennifer explained, "My BFF Courtney made a date with Ron. I tagged along to spend time with David." She looked at the expression on Dave's face and added, "Yeah, I wanted to fuck him and I did."

"Anyway," she continue, "the next morning after breakfast the four of us were in the hot tub. Yeah, naked," she added for Ruth and Dave's benefit, "and someone mentioned there was room for more so I called up a couple of other friends. Anyway there are these games we cheerleaders, Yes we all used to be cheerleaders at David's high school. We cheerleaders would play when we got together with boyfriends or just a bunch of jocks. Anyway we played with Ron and Dave. I was thinking maybe you and I, Ruth, could play with these two guys."

"Games?" Dave asked.

"Sex games," Jennifer clarified. "The one I have in mind is that we girls spend a couple of minutes each fucking one of you. Then we'd switch partners for another couple minutes. We keep switching until one of you guys comes. The winner is the one on the cock of the guy who comes."

Ruth was intrigued, "And what do I win?"

Jennifer accepted the challenge, "I get bragging rights."

"Bragging rights is pretty slim winnin's, I want more than that."

Jennifer thought, "How about the winner, I mean, I, get to fuck the other guy until he comes? The loser, you, have to sit and watch."

"You're on!"

"How do we time this?" Dave asked.

Because of her many previous experiences, Jennifer had it all figured out. The alarm clock acted as timer. It was easily to set it three minutes ahead each time it went off. She also wanted to have position changes so she quickly wrote down some positions on slips of paper and put them in a box from the junk corner of the basement. "We pick one of these for each time period. Both couples do the same position." She set the alarm, "Ruth you start with Ron, I'll start with Dave."

Jennifer had stacked the box with her favorite positions and they started by spooning, then doggy style, cowboy, doggy again ... The guys really got into it with their own competition and were fondling breasts and clits in attempts to get an orgasm from their partner of the moment. The spirit of competition and frequent partner changes made Ron forget again that he was fucking his aunt. His cock was large and hard so he won the men's contest when Ruth came, loudly, during a missionary style session. Then Jennifer came while Dave was fucking her using a finger on her clit to help. At the end of that session Jennifer knew she had lost. Dave didn't come but he was clearly on the verge after her vagina had thoroughly massaged his cock. Less than a minute of missionary fucking of his wife and he grunted loudly as he ejaculated.

Ruth smiled and as Dave pulled out, she turned to Ron, "Your turn, sweetie."

Ron was enjoying fucking Jennifer but she looked at him and nodded to let him know that she had lost and he had to move to his aunt. "You only won because I got him to the edge," she taunted Ruth.

"Close doesn't count. This isn't horseshoes" she laughed as she moved to Ron to collect her prize.

As Ron pulled out of Jennifer he considered what would help his aunt get the most out of the remainder of the session. Realizing that the entire reason for his behavior was her obsession over his cock, he pulled off the condom and took a fresh one. Once again he became aware that it was his Aunt Ruth. Pushing through his distaste, he gave his aunt a big kiss, full on the lips with plenty of tongue and massaging of her breasts. "Here," he said simply as he concluded the kiss and handed her the condom.

She replied, "What?" with astonishment.

Ron lay next to her with his cock at her face, "Go ahead, aunt Ruth, play with it, then let's fuck however you want. The rest of the night is for your enjoyment."

Jennifer was playing with Dave's limp cock, sliding the cum filled condom around on it. She watched Ruth staring at Ron's organ with amusement. "Grab it, stroke it, suck it, Mrs. Whipple. Have fun."

Jennifer quickly became bored watching Ron and his aunt so she concentrated on Dave, pulling off the condom. He was still leaking semen and she bent down to clean him off. Then she rose and Dave followed.

Jennifer had enjoyed the entire evening. Seducing Dave had been great fun, as had been the fuck contest. She found it tremendously entertaining to pull Dave to the hide-a-bed and get him hard again. Especially since his attitude and body language implied he thought he was done for the evening after cumming in his wife. She smiled at the prospect of him fucking her again while his wife was being reamed by Ron's big cock. She yelped with little laughs each time he stimulated her clit. He was plenty hard enough and despite her feigned mini-orgasms he didn't seem likely to truly get her off, so she pulled off him and grabbed a condom. She unrolled the condom on his stiff cock and lay on her back, legs spread. "Fuck me Uncle Dave, Please," she pleaded in her sweetest, syrupy voice, using the puppy dog face that, ever since she could remember, got her whatever she wanted from older male relatives and her mother's dates and boyfriends. It's effect on Dave was immediate. His penis stiffened impossibly more. He drove it into her and began thrusting like a wild man.

Dave couldn't imagine that he was hard and fucking again after, was it three? or four? ejaculations. He couldn't remember ever having more than two in an evening. Usually he'd be out of action and asleep by now but this young woman with the tight twat and. more importantly, explicit and outgoing personality just kept getting him up again. Her laughter at his wild fucking filled the room and soon had him oozing semen into the condom embedded in her body. Granted it was weak, but still it was an orgasm.

"Wake up, Dear, it's time to leave." Ruth was shaking him awake. Disoriented he soon realized where he was. He was still naked on the hide-a-bed, the naked beauty next to him, was smiling and fingering his limp cock as Ruth, also still naked, woke him. Ron stood behind her, his limp penis flopping against her body.

As he turned to get up, Jennifer kissed him hard, her tongue forcing itself into his mouth. "I had so much fun, Uncle Dave, we should do this again."

"Uhh, sure," he replied still somewhat groggy.

On their way upstairs, Ruth commented,"That was fun," and asked, "Didn't you think so?"

"I guess," he replied non-committedly.

"You guess? I know you've been lusting after Ron's beauties and Jennifer's one of the most attractive. You can't tell me you haven't wanted to have sex with her."

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers