Ron Ch. 09: Aunt Ruth gets Ron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

Dave admitted his desires, "Yes you're right. But looking and wishing and actually doing aren't the same. All in all, I'd prefer to be with you."

"OH, that's sweet but I know you enjoyed yourself."

"Yes, I did, but not as much as with you."

Ruth made a nasal sound to express her disbelief.

"It's true. It wasn't like she wanted me or cared about me. It was just a game to her."

"But a game you enjoyed."

"Yeah, it was enjoyable."

"So you won't be checking out Ron's dates any more?" she challenged him.

"Can't promise that." He smiled, "looking and wishing, you know. But doing? I don't think so." After a very brief pause he asked, "How was Ron?"

"Honestly, I don't understand the big fuss Jennifer made about him or why the girls continue to want to be with him. I enjoyed Jerry Malone much more." After a pause, she decided she better add, "and you."

"And me?" Dave feigned offense at the pause. "So you want to be a swinger?"

"Maybe."

And, despite his claims, Dave couldn't get Jennifer's comment out of his mind, "we should do this again."

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers