All Comments on 'Ron Sets Up my Gangbang'

by sunny77777

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 6 years ago
I'd love a gangbang.

Thanks for fabulous story. You have detailed my fantasy. I hope someday to be the object of a gangbang. I've never felt satiated and believe that a gangbang may be the answer to fulfilling my need to suck and service numerous cocks in one session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love being fucked!

Unfortunately never had more than one at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I know how great this is!!!!

My boyfriend operates a men's club in N. California, and I have been fortunate to live out this fantasy myself. If anyone wishes it, make it your utmost reality. It is unbelievable. Happy holidays everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Does three-guys-in-a-row count as a gangbang?

This story is seriously hot. Years ago I got fucked by three random guys in a row in a park, I nearly got fucked by a fourth guy but we all thought we could see a couple of policemen in the distance so we all quickly split up. (It turned out to be a false alarm; it was nighttime so it was hard to see clearly.) The only difference was that all the guys wore condoms (I only had a couple of regular bareback fuckbuddies back then - too risky otherwise). My fantasy now would be for my wife and I to be gangbanged side-by-side... unfortunately it’s just a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lucky slut!

Now my ass is so horny, I need some cock too!!!!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
I Envy You

I would love to try that! I once had a rubber fetish gang bang with three guys I know. We we all wearing latex catsuits and covered head to toe in rubber, except for their cocks. I got spit roasted most of the time, but I only took one load down my throat because I wanted their cum up my butt. They spent the whole night and each of them fucked me every time they could get hard enough to stick it in me.

I don't know how you could keep from cumming! I almost always cum before my Buddy, even without my cock being touched, and often cum again if he stays hard and keeps fucking me. That's one of the great things about being a Bottom; you can keep having sex even after you go soft and can't get it up again!

I wish I had the nerve to do it again but I'm too afraid of catching something and I don't know that many guys I would trust. I hate condoms and I know that if I did, in the heat of the moment, I would be overcome with lust and beg them to bread me bareback. That's how I ended up taking their loads that time I got gang banged.

I won't do a gang bang again but, being that I didn't catch anything, I'm glad I had the experience and know what it's like. There is nothing in the world like the feeling of being all sloppy wet inside with cum and feeling the next hard cock sliding into you! Even the wet smacking sound as the next guy pumping your ass and fucking those loads out of you is a turn on! I hear about guys doing it and being sore afterward, but I didn't feel anything like that, just wet and gaped. Maybe it was because it was only with three guys, but I know I could have taken more and loved it.

You should have taken your wife along and let he watch. I have fucked girls before, but there is something that really turns me on about the idea of having a woman watch me getting fucked. I haven't been interested in girls since my teens but, if I knew one who was interested, I would love to have her watch my Buddy fuck me!

GaySeniorGaySeniorover 5 years ago
Lucky Guy

Lots of cock, lots of cum, NO, it doesn't get better than that. My next fantasy to fulfill is having my slut evening captured on all their cell phones after they have taken my phone and copied all my contacts. Each and every one of them forwards their videos to my contacts, as well as, theirs. Immediately, everyone on their contact list, my co-workers and straight friends (male and female) soon know what I love to do. Those who don't know I am a total cock slut will surely be shocked or impressed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm a straight married man, but that story got me hard imagining it happening to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous