Rondi and the Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John plowed his ex-wife's friend mercilessly. He did indeed fuck her like he wanted to fuck Rondi.

"Rondi, you slut. Take my cock deep. Your husband is watching us. I want to bust a nut in your married pussy. I'm getting close. Here it comes."

John felt his load shooting deep in Ruth's pussy.

"I had a feeling I could change your mind about your rule. Was it worth it?

"God yes. That was the best I've had since, since..."

"Since Connie? I know baby. She was was good in bed. Let me guess. She got better and better the last 4 or 5 years, didn't she?"

"Yes, I suppose she did."

"That's because she was learning new tricks from not only the gardener. He's just the one you caught. I know of at least five men that sampled her charms. I cannot figure out why she would risk losing you over other guys. From my small sample, I can attest you are better than the gardener."

"He got you too? Does Simon know?"

"No and I need to keep it that way. We get a nice discount from him. Look, I wanted to tell you, but Connie was my friend."

"I understand. Lately I have been reliving that day when I caught them. I can't get it out of my mind. Only now I see myself staying and watching. Watching her with her legs wrapped his tanned back. Watching my so called faithful wife screwing the yard man. And I am enjoying it."

"Enjoyment is much better than torment, I must admit. And speaking of enjoyment, I could get used to that cock of yours."

"Just bring that cute little ass around here and I will see what I can do."

"You have a deal. I will get these negatives processed and printed and make copies for you. I think you will like them."

"OK..Still friends?

"Of course. What do they say now? Friends with benefits?"

*******

John did not get around to developing the big negatives for over a week. To tell the truth he was somewhat afraid that he had botched his first attempt at using the behemoth camera on a person. And he desperately wanted these to come out perfect. He had no reason to worry as all six sheets were spectacular. He made contact sheets and was fascinated watching the images emerge on the paper from the bottom of the developer tank. Photographers coming along in the digital age will never have that feeling of creating an image and not just a data file.

He did a little retouching to smooth a wrinkle of two, and was trying to decide which images to send off to be enlarged. An 8x10 enlarger was way too expensive for his amount of business. He wanted to give Ruth one of her choosing. She could tell Simon whatever she wanted to. He would use the first shot with her breasts covered as a sample print. And, of course, the shots with Ruth in just her socks would be for his personal collection.

He was digging through lab samples trying to pick the best paper and finishes for the project. His ringing phone snapped his concentration.

"Good afternoon, Blackburn Gallery, John Blackburn speaking."

"Hello," came the sexy voice on the other end. John did not recognize the woman's voice.

"I have a couple of 'mounds' that need to be photographed, if you know what I mean."

"Ruth? Is that you?

"How quickly they forget, Who is this Ruth?

"Ahh, Rondi, Sorry I didn't recognize your voice without bar music in the background. And Ruth is a friend."

It had been over a month since he had met her, why was she calling now?

"I still have your number. I really would like to have my pictures taken. Do I have to stand in front of a mountain to get your attention?"

"Of course not. You had my attention from the start. So do you really want photos or are you just offering to cash in that rain check?"

"That would depend on whether you have dropped you rule about married women."

"Yes I have dropped the rule rather decisively,"

"Don't tell me. Ruth? She must be a good friend"

"A friend of my ex-wife, Connie, actually."

"Breaking the rule AND a revenge fuck all at once. I love it!"

"What did you need in the way of photos? I can do pictures without mountains, you know. If you like, you can come by the gallery sometime an discuss it."

John's mind flashed to his session with Ruth, and fantasized that it was Rondi, sticking her ass in the air, begging for him to fuck her. Her response nearly knocked him out of his chair.

"I'm right outside, on my cell phone!"

"Well, do drop in. I'm just working on some portraits that might interest you."

"In a second."

In not much longer than that, he heard the bell on the door. Rondi was marvelous in a wrap around sundress and sandals. Her coal black hair was recently style and cut even shorter than it was the he met her. And her eyes were as green as he remembered.

He gave her a quick tour of the small gallery. In his office, he asked her what she had in mind.

"Something like that," she said pulling one of the nudes of Ruth. He had laid some papers over them when Rondi had called. She dug the rest out of the pile.

"Ruth, I take it. You did good you dog! Did you fuck her before or maybe during the photoshoot? And what's with the socks? A little kink?"

"After. She volunteered to model. It just got out of hand. She is my friend as well as my ex-wife's. Yes she is married to a friend, and, no, he didn't watch.

Rondi was impressed with the photos. She loved black and white photos and these were high quality. And for an older woman the lady in the photos was striking.

"I want something like these."

"I can do that. But let me suggest shooting some color as well. What is the final use of the photos?"

"I would like to give my husband some boudoir-type photos. These are what I mean."

She pulled some ads showing women of various ages posing in lingerie for soft focus pictures. He figured his new knowledge of people photography would get him through.

"For you, I can make it happen."

He struggled to remember the details he had learned.

"Don't wear anything tight and constricting that would leave marks on your skin..."

Rondi stood and opened the front of her dress to reveal her naked body for a few seconds.

"So no bras or panties?"

John lost his train of thought. Her body was all he imagined it to be. Full, natural breasts flat tummy and tightly trimmed pussy. He started to approach her for a kiss, but she pulled back.

"I have a rule against kissing my photographer before he takes any pictures! Rain check?"

"Touché."

"I have done modeling before. I know what to do. Just show up with a camera."

They decided on a time. John would pick the location. Rondi would pick the wardrobe, however little there would be of it.

******

John turned his SUV into the driveway in front of Simon and Ruth's house just as he had done many times before. Only this time, he wasn't here to see Simon. Ruth had told him that her husband would be gone for a few days at a conference. It would be a great time to deliver the enlarged prints.

Ruth was over dressed for taking a delivery. A very thin nude top and a dark brown tight skirt. Light tan high heels completed her outfit. Expensive perfume caught his attention. Was all this for him or was she going out later?

Ruth gave him a brief kiss, and that reminded John that they had had sex before their first real kiss.

John had made enlargements and framed a couple for her to hang. The large prints printed on quality paper and framed were exquisite. He could see charging $4-5,000 each for a custom print. These were no charge to Ruth, obviously.

"Here they are. Although I have no idea why you want to hang naked pictures of yourself."

"I love the pictures and my body will only get older."

"Like a fine wine."

"Besides, they might spark Simon a little. You are the last man to take an interest in my body. I loved that attention, by the way."

"And I enjoyed giving you that attention."

"Tell me the truth, have you given that kind of attention to that younger woman that you were hot about?"

"She did call and come by the store. But that was it. She liked your photos, by the way. And she is interested in some getting some herself."

Ruth looked disappointed at that, but managed to smile without John noticing.

"So, you're going to do, it I presume? And by 'getting some' I assume she meant the photos, right?"

"Yes, and yes. I need the money."

"That's the reason, I'm sure. That reminds me, I need to pay your for these. I have some cash in my bedroom."

"You don't owe me anything."

"Big boy, I just invited you to my bedroom with my husband out of town. Even the yard man was able to figure that one out." With that, she took his hand and led the way to the bedroom.

This time there was no need to hurry. As their clothes came off, John was pleased to see that Ruth had not worn panties or a bra. Her pink fingernails looked freshly done. And her tan was darker than he remembered. In fact her breasts had no bikini lines at all. She had been preparing for this.

He had a slight pang of guilt that he was about to make love in his friend's bed, to his friend's wife. But that feeling passed.

They didn't speak at all as the explored each other's bodies. In time, Ruth rolled onto her back, spreading her legs as an invitation. John accepted the invite. He lined his thick cock with her opening and gently entered.

"Oh, John, I like this better than bent over a desk. "

'So do I," he said, feeling the velvety walls of her mature pussy. "You're sure Simon won't be home anytime soon?"

"We have all night and then some."

That is all he needed to hear. He had all the time he needed to make up for not getting with this fine lady years earlier.

Ruth had not been kidding when she said Simon did not pay attention to her anymore. It had been well over a year since they had made love. Now she had been with John twice. She had him lay back while she rode his big cock.

Her phone rang, it was Simon. She told John to keep going, she had to get this call.

"Hello Simon. How is the conference. Good. I'm on the treadmill. That's why I'm breathing hard. Me, too. Bye. Oh wait, John came over today. Yes, he is still here, in fact I'm fucking him right now on our bed." John cringed. "He's letting me ride his cock and it's so much thicker than yours." She laid the phone down.

"Why did you tell him that?"

"He wouldn't believe it. Even if he hadn't already hung up the phone.!"

"You had me going."

"I say so. You look a bit pale. You have no need to be afraid of puny little Simon. Now where were we? Oh yes, you were busy fucking me. Carry on."

********

John knew of an isolated motor lodge in the mountains. While it did a good business on weekends, it was all but deserted during the week. Instead of cramped little rooms it consisted of several roomy cabins. John had stayed there often when shooting landscapes. It was ideally located and he liked the weekday solitude. The big cabins had enough space for his equipment at night. It would be the perfect place to shoot Rondi's project.

He knew the owner well enough, as many nights they were the only ones there. John had also taken a great photo of two of the cabins with their majestic scenery. He had framed a copy of it and gave it to the owner. So when John called and wanted to reserve the entire place for weekday, he got it.

He was almost finished setting up his lights and cameras, when his cell phone rang. It was Rondi checking the directions to the place.

They had already discussed most of the details of wardrobe; she had made a trip to Victoria's Secret. He was glad that she would take care of her own hair and make-up. He also had several ideas for some of the shots. The motel had spectacular scenery in almost every direction. If you couldn't get good shots here, then you were not a photographer.

John did not ask her, but he hoped she didn't bring her husband. He did not work well with people looking over his shoulder and he really did want him looking over his shoulder for the after party. When her car pulled in thirty minutes later, he was relieved to see she was alone.

"You did say this place was remote." Rondi still looked good even wearing loose fitting clothes to avoid marks on her skin. "I think I passed a wagon train on the way."

"It is out of the way. Thats what we landscape photographers look for."

"When you are not picking up married women in bars, that is."

"I turned you down, remember?"

"I know. Your rule. Maybe I should call your friend Ruth and thank her for getting you to break it."

John felt embarrassed. His face flushed. "Let's get started with some outdoor shots while the light is good."

"Changing the subject? I may have hit a sensitive subject."

"No, this is the best light of the day, the 'so-called golden hour.' It's in all the books."

He had already scouted some suitable locations for outdoor shots. They decided to do several poses at each location. Her wardrobe consisted of some skimpy swimsuits. John tried hard to stay professional, but when Rondi first came out of the cabin after changing, he could not help whistling. She was a sight to behold in her tiny black bikini. It fit her well; you might say.

After a few shots of her posing on a rock out cropping, he motioned to her to take off the top. Until now he had only a very brief glimpse of her firm breasts. As helped her pose, he managed to grope them briefly.

"Is that part of the program? Do you molest all of your subjects like that?"

"Let me see now, I've had two women pose for me, so yes, 100%."

"So how does Ruth feel about you taking naughty pictures of me.?"

He hadn't told Ruth about this shoot.

"So, you didn't tell her, Hmmm, that says a lot John. you didn't want to take a chance on making her mad."

"Whatever, go get changed. I'll wait here."

"No need." She peeled her bikini bottoms off. "Ta-da. I'm all changed!"

John marveled at her tight body, His professionalism went out the window. He could only stand there looking at the now naked Rondi.

He snapped out of his trance just enough to get some shots of Rondi's naked body in several poses. Eventually the daylight grew too dim.

"Ok, darlin', let's move this indoors."

"Ok, stud, I've got a bag full of sexy lingerie to work through. Unless I can distract you."

"I'm distracted alright. I still want to get some good images. "

Rondi had picked up his camera, She scrolled through the photos on the little screen.

"These are good, I never thought I would have ever posed naked outdoors. The trees and mountains really add to the picture."

"Not as pretty as the main subject."

Rondi smiled.

Of the four cabins in which he had access, One was his, one for her, though he hoped that they only would need one. In the third he had removed the bed some he could have room to shoot some shots on the roll of seamless background paper he had bought. In the fourth, he left the bed where it was to be able to shoot some boudoir images.

He shot a handful of images that copied the shots he had taken of Ruth. Rondi had liked those, so he wanted her to have some similar shots. He was about to shoot one of Rondi laying on her tummy with her ankles crossed, when she jumped up and reached into her wardrobe bag. John was puzzled until she brought out a pair of white ankle socks. He laughed.

"I almost forgot about these."

"Yes, the cherry on top. You know my weakness. Keep those ready for later."

Rondi didn't bother to cover up on the way to the next cabin as no one was around. John didn't mind that at all.

They went through several changes in lingerie, from an all white bridal set, to a gothic all black outfit. Her coal black hair looked especially good in contrast to the white lingerie. John actually was starting to think she looked better in these outfits than she looked naked. Almost.

The goth version of Rondi moved in close to John. She circled her arms around John and drew him in for their first real kiss. He wasted no time in getting his gripping hands back on her luscious ass cheeks. He squeezed hard, dislodging a moan from her.

"Are we done here. I'm ready to show my appreciation to the photographer."

"Not in here. Let's go to my cabin."

******

Three years later, Rondi's phone rang. John's distinct voice greeted her.

"Hi darlin'. We going to meet up Saturday? Ok. Is Cody going to be there? Great. Wear something sexy. Ok. But leave the panties at home! Yep if only. No I can't. Ok, bye darlin'."

Ruth gave him a frown.

"You and your flirting. What did she say?"

"She said they would not miss our wedding for the world."

"That's not all she said."

"She said if only she and I had had sex that night at the cabin, then you and I might not have gotten together after your divorce."

"John, sweetie, you never told me which one decided not to go through with having sex that night"

"You are right. I never did say," he said with a grin. "You did pack those white socks for the honeymoon, didn't you?

12