All Comments on 'Ron's Wife Watching Fantasy'

by Frosty_Winters

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Gave it 3

Rated it a 3 because I have no problem with a guy wanting to share his woman and see her get fucked, but I would not like to be humiliated as Ron was. If this is your turn on, fine! To each his own. But it's not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Ron is a lucky guy to have a Wife who will induce his fantasies. I have experienced similar scenarios with my Wife on several occasions and the feeling of humiliation (and pleasure) is intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Original Story?

I've read this story somewhere else recently. I have an idea where, and I'm going to check it out when I have the time. Stay tuned...

Frosty_WintersFrosty_Wintersover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

Thank you to all for the feedback. Good and bad; first story written so I only hope to improve. Hopefully the people who don’t like it, besides it not being their thing, can provide what’s missing to make it better. Thanks again! Appreciate all the readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rushed the ending

This is a GOOD story... but I felt you rushed the ending when you could have made another chapter, or more, out of what happened in the bedroom. I hope you continue! IF this was your first story, well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shorty

FTDS (Finish the damn story). Could have been a fine wine but it got rushed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're in charge

I think you and your sissy husband both need to learn a lesson. If you beg I might just let you force your sissy to lick my asshole and drink from the source of his fantasy. He has not even begun to realize where I can take the two of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not great

The grammar and word usage were flawed. The part about the guy "licking the shit out of her pussy" was pretty lame. After all, shit would come from her asshole.

The whole humiliation thing mystifies me. It seems so unmanly, but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not good

The grammar and sentence structure got pretty confusing at times.

Also, the "licking the shit out of her pussy" thing is bad. That's not the least bit erotic or sensual. It's a real turn off, unless maybe you have a poop fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo - More Please!!

This is my favorite story on Literotica. This scene is mind-blowing. I understand the fear you presented just before you spilled your guts to your wife and changed both your lives (for the better I hope!) And she seemingly has burst out of her self-imposed "behave yourself" phase and can also experience what she wants to experience. The humiliation you felt while knowing she loved you is such a mind-bender, especially while being drunk. And her wanton sluttiness, her attitude of I am going to get what I want, blew my mind. Please write more!

I agree your grammar could be polished a bit. I have tried to write stories like this myself. To be able to spill onto "paper" what is locked into your mind, worrying about capturing it all, just right - that's an achievement. To then be analytical and proofread it can be very undesirable for you, but if you want others to appreciate it as you do you have to fix it up a bit. Not a criticism by any means, just some advice from a kindred spirit.

Well done sir - please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT,HOT,HOT!!! (The beginning of the end of that marriage.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous