Roo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Latham called him.

"You don't have to do this. I'll give you 48-hours to reconsider."

Roo said no, his decision was final and was pleased to hear Latham say he argued against Gary being appointed ahead Roo.

Latham said, "I guess Arnold was pushed by his wife and daughter."

"Undoubtedly it was nepotism," Roo said and that appeared to cheer Latham who said he'd have Roo's termination entitlements ready to hand over tomorrow afternoon.

"Come in at 5:30 and pick them up. Oh you can have any vehicle in the pre-owned vehicle lot at book value."

Next evening after having two whiskies with Latham, Roo had severed his connection completely with the dealership, driving away in an ex-demonstrator black Taurus SHO.

On Friday he had lunch as usual with Annette and told her after resigning his job and that he'd given up the lease of his apartment. The transfer was done quickly because management had had two couples waiting an apartment like his.

Concerned she asked what would he do now?

"Well I'm still thinking but I have finishing living in this city. It's time to move on."

"Well why don't you go to Fort Worth and stay in the rooming house where Belinda holes out?"

"No she won't want to feel weighed down by a guy out of work, although I have plenty of money and good investments."

"Belinda would welcome you staying a while."

"I thought I might go to LA."

"Oh."

That evening Belinda called and sounded excited.

"I'm told you are coming to stay with me a while?"

"Um no-yes."

"Which is it?"

Roo sucked in breath thinking that interfering Annette had called Belinda to put pressure on him.

"Um yes."

"Is that a definite yes or a hedged yes?"

"Are you feeling horny talking to me?"

"That's a yes."

"Right I'll meet you somewhere in Fort Worth tomorrow. Give me the time and place?"

Belinda said softly, "You are unlikely to get away from me this time Roo."

He laughed. "I'm comfortable about that. You are out on your own as my favorite woman."

"What out ahead of mom?"

"Yeah of course. Are you the marrying kind of woman Belinda?"

"I surely am."

"Well let me find a good job in Forth Worth and we'll then have some serious discussions about progressing beyond our fixations on sex and eating out."

"Oooh Roo. You're making me ever so horny."

THE END

12