Rookie Cop Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly handed Stacey the GoPro who used it to shoot her own point of view porn as Jenn continued to lap away like an obedient slut. Kelly's pussy juiced as she took in the show. Not content to simply watch, Kelly took off her clothes and put on the eight inch black strapon dildo from the bag.

Jenn stiffened as she felt Kelly's hands on her hips, lifting her ass into the air. She tried to look back but Stacey grabbed her hair, holding her firmly in place. Jenn heard Kelly spit and felt the glob of mucous trickle down her ass to roll over pussy lips and off her clit. She then felt the bulbous tip of the dildo Kelly raped her with not more than a month ago pressing up against her pussy.

"Oh god," moaned Jenn into Stacey's wet snatch as the head of the dildo was slowly pushed past her lips and shoved inside her pussy. Jenn shuddered as all eight inches were buried to the hilt. "Fuck, oh no not again. Stop please Kelly, stop, fuck!" Jenn plead as Kelly began to mercilessly pound her from behind.

Jenn closed her eyes and sobbed as Stacey ground her wet pussy all over her face and Kelly continued to fuck her from behind. "Uh, uh, uh," grunted Jenn each time Kelly thrust into her. Kelly grabbed the GoPro from Stacey and captured the footage of the dildo plunging in and out of Jenn's snatch. Jenn knew she needed to do something to get out of this situation while her hands were still free but she felt paralyzed, unable to fight back as she continued to be violated by these two girls.

Only about two minutes passed before Jenn started to feel a genuine orgasm building inside her and almost involuntarily, and despite her shame, she started to push back into Kelly. Kelly could feel Jenn start to fuck her back and couldn't help but comment, "This slut loves getting tag teamed." Stacey stared to pick up the pace, grinding her pussy hard on Jenn's face.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming," screamed Stacey as she coated Jenn's face with her slimy pussy. Stacey fell back, basking in her orgasm and Kelly pulled out of Jenn before she could cum herself and sat back, exhausted. Jenn was left panting on her hands and knees, her face coated in cum and her pussy throbbing, denied the orgasm that had been building inside it.

Jenn caught her breath and then made her move. She sat up quickly and then punched Stacey in the face. Stacey grabbed her face and curled up to protect herself. Jenn then kicked backwards trying to nail Kelly in the crotch but it was deflected by the strapon. Jenn got up, grabbed her clothes from the floor, and ran for the door but, unfortunately, the time it took for her to gather her clothes allowed Kelly to get up and give chase.

Kelly tackled Jenn from behind and they rolled around on the floor. Jenn ended up on her back and pulled guard as she's been trained at the academy. Unfortunately for her this just allowed Kelly to penetrate her again, "NOOO!" screamed Jenn in despair as the strapon skewered her. Now inside of Jenn, Kelly postured up and proceeded to rain down blows onto Jenn's stomach and tits. Jenn turned and pushed away but by this time Stacey had recovered and had retrieved the handcuffs.

Both Kelly and Stacey dog piled Jenn and handcuffed her hands behind her back. "You shouldn't have done that bitch, I was going to let you go but now I'm not," screamed Kelly as she kicked Jenn in the gut.

"Bitch," yelled Stacey as she stood up and spat right in Jenn's face.

Jenn begged for mercy, apologizing and pleading for the girls to just let her go. "I'll do anything you want," implored Jenn, "I have money, please Kelly, anything. I'll... I'll do anything," said Jenn, her voice hushing in shame.

"You know there is something you can do for me, you can help me pay off some of my drug debts," replied Kelly. Jenn offered to take her to the bank and give her all her money but Kelly had a better idea and dragged Jenn by the hair to her bedroom.

Kelly threw Jenn on the bed, face down and took a photo of her with her phone before texting somebody. "Don't move bitch," threatened Kelly who turned and left the room leaving Jenn naked and alone.

To be continued...

12