All Comments on 'Room 209 - Day 01'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
MyDirtySecrethobbyMyDirtySecrethobbyover 6 years ago
SO EXCITED

I’m so excited to see and read more of your incredible stories as they were the first ones I read on this site and all of your works are my all time favourites

Thanks again for all the wonderful works of art you have written 😍 and I hope🙏🏼 you will continue to add more in the future

otacon666otacon666over 6 years ago
Wowwwww

I'm so glad to read a new story from you. Amazing!!!

KalleroKalleroover 6 years ago
The best is back

There's no one on this site that writes M/s like you do. Most of them have a horny son and a reluctant mom, but you have perfected the predatory mother story in a way no one else has. So glad to see you're back.

inreaderinreaderover 6 years ago
Awesome

The Return of the M/s King

datass9001datass9001over 6 years ago
Excellent work as always!

Keep it up!

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5over 6 years ago
Happy to see your back

It is always a very good day when one of this sites best authors starts writing again. I hope you have many new adventures in store for us.

Spoiled316Spoiled316over 6 years ago
Welcome back

Oh my fucking God ! You being back is the highlight of my otherwise shitty week. You have no idea how long I, as I'm sure countless others have waited. I am so glad you are back. Please continue your incompelete stories... Once again welcome back. You are one of the best.

nsbooth199048nsbooth199048over 6 years ago
The King has returned, Long live the King...

I am happy to see you back. This story is just as good at the rest of your epic collection. I eagerly await all that you have to submit.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 6 years ago
Great story

I would personally enjoy it more without the skipping narative. Stick with just the moms. It's still a really good story and I can't wait to read about the next days. I only hope we don't have to wait 3 or 4 years for another 2 pages.

JBOATJBOATover 6 years ago
Glad to Hear From You Again

It seems that many other readers have also been missing your ribald stories. Hope all is well with you.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 6 years ago
Woohoo!!

So glad to see you back in action! Can't wait for more.

ecstaticvisionecstaticvisionover 6 years ago
Gods be praised

klrxo, it is amazing to have you post another story! As others have said, you are the god of M/s.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

You were always my favourite author, and you still are. I'm so pleased to see you back, and with a great tale in the original style we all love! I hope this is the start of a resurgence of your stories. 5 Stars from me, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back!

It is so good to see that you are back. You've been sorely missed. You were my first favorite when I discovered this site. You inspired me to try my own hand at writing. Thank you!

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago
So glad you are still writing!

There are only a handful of authors on this site that can capture the kind of snuggly, overly-affectionate, almost naively sexually curious Mommy who is utterly devoted to her baby boy and believes that it is her maternal duty to relieve his poor swollen penis that gets him into so much trouble. But I can't remember who those other authors are right now, so I'm going to thank you for coming back to Literotica and I hope to see more from you.

dfw713dfw713over 6 years ago
Happy you're back

You and your amazing style have been missed.

Welcome back and with another wonderful contribution.

I look forward to reading more and more.

blackfenblackfenover 6 years ago
Welcome Back

Fantastic to see you back writing again, you remain one of the best incest writers on here.

crue1crue1over 6 years ago
Great

Fantastic that you are writing again. Please continue and will you be completing BSTC?

TralababalanTralababalanover 6 years ago
The Return Of The King

great story as always....can't wait for the sequel....

shitkickershitkickerover 6 years ago
Welcome Back

You could have posted a load of crap and just the fact that it's you would have made it a good day for the site...but no, you treated us to another over-the-top, fun-filled fantasy, the way they should be.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

StormseekerStormseekerover 6 years ago
Welcome back!

I took as an habit to check Literotica for any new story from my favourite authors, and klrxo is the first one I look for every time I use the search options. Kind of paying homage, if you want. So imagine my surprise to find a new story after so much time!

Welcome back, and I hope you will stay (and maybe complete some of the series :-)

sexysue401sexysue401over 6 years ago
THE REASON FOR THE SCORE

I only gave it a four because you left us hanging, this like many of your stories are great ,but always in need of another part......

slayerv69slayerv69over 6 years ago
Yum yum

We haven't seen you in quite some time. So glad to see you back klrxo! Love where this story is going. And hope you continue to write, your stories are so much fun.

six2404six2404over 6 years ago
Great to see you writing again

Awesome story again. You came out of retirement with another great story. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories!

MisterteaMisterteaover 6 years ago
Could easily have been better

It's a great idea, but it's sprinkled with errors - such as "site", which should be "sight", and "Oh my God, she was really here. This was really happening!" where "..was" should be "..is". Hopefully you weren't in such a hurry to post part 2.

TheDragonRebornTheDragonRebornover 6 years ago
It's been awhile!

Glad to see that you're back! I've been reading your content for years, your stories are some of the best in the mother/son genre. I Hope that you'll post more.

flyrsflyrsabout 6 years ago

Holy fuck this is amazing!

CordanceCordanceover 5 years ago
More please

This is good. Can't wait for pussy day, then mouth day, then ass day. Perhaps you might have a tale where several moms are ill, a few have an unexpected emergency pop up and so on. Then the few moms that show up have to handle seven or eight teens each.

blackcockriderblackcockrideralmost 3 years ago

Klrxo my favourite author, one of the best writers of big tit moms & sons. I've cum many times reading her hot stories about big tit moms. Thanks klrxo.

greywolf12greywolf127 months ago

Very hot story! Please write more series with moms and sons together in sexual situations like this here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES