All Comments on 'Room 209 - Day 02'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
nsbooth199048nsbooth199048over 6 years ago
IT LIVES!!!

I continue to enjoy the brilliance that is your naughty, flirty, and all around awesomeness that is your prose. I eagerly await your next entry.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Far Better then Most. But not as Good as Your Best

The story needs mystified teachers scratching heads at test scores rocketing up. Jealous girlfriends suspicious of boyfriends drained of passion that has secretly been subverted to moms. Love the physical description of milfs and the action sizzles in increasing stages. The story needs a villain looking to spoil fun, threatening to discover and reveal taboo action.

This is quite " good " but it's not great ...yet.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved it. We need those chapters to come in a little faster, though, please.

slayerv69slayerv69over 6 years ago
Loved it

That was truly great. Can't wait to see where this goes!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

klrxo, you're back with a vengeance, well up to your usual very high standard! I'm loving this, all the 'over the top' descriptions and almost cartoon-like quality of the action. Don't ever stop, you're way too good!

PinfvinPinfvinover 6 years ago

Awesome story. Just Awesome

tgonz82tgonz82over 6 years ago
Excellent as always!

Welcome back, we've missed your talent! Another great story, please don't stay away as long this time! Thank you!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Great!!!

As a male reader I love the Room 209 series and wish I could have had that kind of tutor aid to focus.

tetragrammatontetragrammatonover 6 years ago

Thank goodness you are writing again, klrxo! When I saw that you had posted new stories, I was in absolute shock - and I immediately got excited, literally. I've read all of your works, clear back when you started writing in 2002/2003, and it's been an absolute joy to see you master your craft for filthy dialogue.

Though, I must say, that this latest work of yours is a little perplexing. It's obvious that you are trying to experiment with point-of-views, and while technically it's okay, there just isn't enough meat-and-potatoes to do it correctly: you need to devote an entire chapter to each POV for it to work right, and this simply can't be done correctly the way you are currently attempting it. BTSC, which you wrote wonderfully, is the correct way to do these POVs, which is in the third person.

Speaking of BTSC, Room 209 feels like a watered down carbon-copy of BTSC - the story feels the same, except the names have changed. Nothing wrong with that, of course, since it's you who are writing this, but if it was anyone else, I'd give them hell. One thing I noticed, however, is that the two main women in this story are Michelle and Gail...who were characters in your other much beloved story How Mom Made Him State Champ. It would have been nice if this was a followup to that particular piece, but it appears that the names are entirely coincidental. That is a shame.

These minor issues aside, I love your writing style, and I can't wait to see what you produce next! Do NOT stop writing.

blackfenblackfenover 6 years ago
great story

so great to see you writing again. Quite similar to BSTC in tone but very good

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 6 years ago
Love this story

Thank you I have enjoyed the others you have written and this one is definitely at the top......

ukbabe247ukbabe247over 6 years ago
Next Chapter

Please tell me the next chapter is coming soon ?!!!

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Sexy but totally ridiculous..

Love the sex story but the setting is so ridiculous that I have a hard time getting into the sexual aspect of the story. Thirty teenagers meeting across from the school with thirty moms having sex would last about one day before everyone in the school and police knew about it and get raided the next day with all mothers being arrested and thirty marriages destroyed!!! Maybe a couple mothers and sons might be believable but thirty!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dan became ken for a while. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Incredible story and quite unbelievable. Keeping this operation secret would be impossible, but just as impossible is keeping everything synchronized like this. I absolutely do not believe all these women would cum from dry humping their sons but the sons don't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES