Room 209 - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,322 Followers

Ricky's penis felt so hard and massive mashed against my cunt. Only a tiny piece of bikini cloth separated the meat of our genitals. For a moment I wondered if grinding on Ricky's erection was the right thing to do, so I peered over to see what the other moms were doing. I felt much more sure of myself as I noticed that not just one or two, but each and every mom was grinding their bikini-covered cunts on their son's hard dicks as they whispered dirty words into their ears.

Ricky let out a little gasp as I slid my cleft along the rigid underside of his hardened muscle, then pressed the hood of my clitoris against that beautiful cock-head, mashing them together.

"Does this feel good, darling? Does it feel good to have mom's body laid out on you like this?" I whispered.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"We couldn't possibly get away with this at home, could we?" I giggled. "That's what's so special about room 209 It's a place where we can do things like this without getting caught.""

I felt the sudden wicked urge to be closer than I ever have to him.

"Put your arms around me, sweetie. I just wanna wrap my body around you."

******

I circled my arms around Mom and clutched her against me. The feeling of her warm soft flesh was out of this world. She swiveled her lush hips up and back...up and back, stroking my dick against the warm folds of her cunt.

I felt her hot breath back at my ear. "You're getting a blowjob today, sweetie. In a few minutes mom's gonna be sucking on your hardon."

My heart about beat out of my chest. "Oh wow!" I muttered out loud.

A blowjob from mom was something I dreamed about, but never thought would actually happen.

"Do you like the sound of that, darling? Mom's sweet lips stretched around your big dick." She asked.

"Uh huh."

"My tongue scrubbing the head of your erection, showering it with wet licks."

"Oh damn." I muttered, my cock flexing against her grinding mound.

"Moms are really good at giving head you know. I can make my mouth feel like a nice warm wet pussy squeezing and nursing on that boner. I'll pull out all that yummy cum so my baby can concentrate in class the rest of the day."

*******

I felt Ricky's body shiver with excitement and his erection flex against my the split in my twat. What boy wouldn't be anxious to have his dick sucked by an experienced woman.

I'm not gonna lie, Ricky's big cock felt amazing plowing against my overheated cunt. I bore down hard on the stiff cylinder of meat, crushing my clit against it in a steady dry hump. All the while I couldn't help but wonder what such a dick would feel like thundering through my pussy.

I could hear other mother's around the room panting as they rode their boys loins.

"Unngghh!!" One mom screamed as she came atop her teen.

"OHHH GOD YES!!" I heard Gail cry.

I looked over to see my best friend frantically dry humping her son, her naked hips swiveling wildly. "YESSS!" She screamed as her body started an orgasmic tremble.

"Ungghh! Unngghh!!" Another mom spouted as she announced her orgasm.

One by one other moms joined the chorus and I wasn't far behind. Poor Ricky must have been in shock as I selfishly used his sturdy peter for my pleasure.

"Oh God, Ricky!!" I grunted, shamelessly plowing my throbbing cunt on his rod from balls to nob.

The strong ones always started in my little feet, moving up my legs in a trembling surge that soon had my entire body quaking. Unable to contain my pleasure I let out a sharp girlish scream. "Unngghh!!"

*****

I did my best to hold on to mom as her soft body convulsed on top of mine. She was cumming and it was amazing! Our bodies were sandwiched, writhing together in a heated dry-fuck.

Her tan hips moved like a well oiled machine, swiveling up and back as she ground her cunt on my erection.

I watched her head tilt back, throwing her hair around. The tendons in her neck strained and her pretty face contorted as she howled a second time. "Unnnnnggghhh!"

All around the room moms were crying out in orgasm. It was crazy!

I peered over at Ryan who looked back at me from underneath his mom's big fleshy tits. Like my mom, she was still frantically riding through a hard cum. Ryan smiled and gave me the thumbs up. I returned one back.

A mother's voice spoke up. "Finish creaming, ladies. It's blowjob time!"

Gail and my mom looked at each other, still catching their breath. "Fuck that was good!" Gail said.

Mom let out a deep satisfied sigh. "Mmm uh huh!"

"Come on, Michelle, it's time for us to suck these amazing young dicks."

Mom looked me in the eyes dreamily. "Mmmm, yummy!"

Both our moms stood and pulled their hair back into ponytails. "Come on, boys, stand up." Ryan's mom said.

Both Ryan and I stood from the bench, our erections pointing straight out. Mom looked at my dick, then up at me with an anxious smile.

******

Gail and I crouched in front of our boys. I stared, hypnotized, at his enormous hardon, studying the mushroom shape of his puffy, crimson cock-knob. "Oh, fuck, he's got a big one!" I thought.

I wrapped my fingers tightly around the mammoth fuck-pole and jacked it slow and hard, sighing as I watched sticky cock-juice ooze out of his open piss-slit.

I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the head, then went to work, taking it into my mouth.

******

"Holy shit." I muttered out loud as I looked down at my own mom stuffing my cock in her mouth.

With a mouth full of hardened boner, Mom peered up at me and winked. Her lips were stretched in an oval half-way down my shaft and her tongue was lapping at the underside.

I watched in awe as Mom bobbed her head on my crotch, my dick gliding fluidly between her pouty lips. Mom was still looking at me as my peter slipped from her mouth and she whipped her long tongue around on the head.

"Ohhh!" I sighed, watching her licker circle my nob.

Again, Mom let her lips part, allowing the fat shaft of my fuck-pole to slide into her mouth.

******

I pushed my face down farther toward his crotch, nearly choking myself in my shameless eagerness to swallow all of his meat. Ricky's precum was absolutely delicious and seemed to be oozing constantly into my mouth.

"Mmmmnnn!" I hummed, closing my eyes and nursing on his hard young prick.

The thick meat stretched my lips so much farther than my husband's dick. Also, as Ricky's cock-head reached the back of my throat, I realized that this was as far as my hubby could go, whereas my son still had a good three inches to give me. "Oh my God, what a dick!" I thought.

I wrapped the remaining three inches in my hand and beat his meat into my mouth while i sucked. I heard my boy whimper as I gave him the pleasure of my skills.

"Sshhlup! Ssslurp!" I could here moms around the room greedily sucking on their sons dicks.

"How are you doing, Michelle?" Gail asked as she stroked her son's dick, which had obviously just slipped from her mouth.

Ricky's bloated helmet popped from my mouth, wet and shiny. My hand was still clutched around the root of his prick making the exposed upper-half bulge obscenely. "I'm loving this." I smiled.

"Mmm, don't you just adore licking that juicy cock-head." Gail said, then curled her tongue around her boy's mushroom tip.

"Mmm, I do. I love bringing pleasure to those sensitive glans." I answered, lashing my long pink tongue on the tip of Ricky's peter.

******

"Feels good, huh dude? Damn our moms know how to suck dick." Ryan said

"They sure do." I sighed.

Mom was really going at my cock now, her head bobbing up and back. The whole room was filled with the sounds of sucking and slurping as our moms sucked on our dicks.

I whimpered in pleasure as I felt my prick sink deeper into mom's throat. I looked down to see her lips plastered against my cock-hilt. "Holy shit!" I sighed out loud watching as she held her face firmly against my crotch.

"Shit, dude, they're deep throating us!" Ryan said, his own mom's lips plastered to the root of his prick.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" I sighed.

With a throaty gurgling sound, mom backed my dick out of her mouth, spun her tongue on the tip, then took me straight to the balls once again. "Oh damn, Mom!" I muttered in pleasure. It wasn't my first blowjob, but it was definitely the best I had ever gotten.

******

A thin patch of pubic hair tickled my nose as I pressed my lips hard against the root of Ricky's erection. I held my mouth there, letting his hard prick soak in my throat and proudly reveling in the fact that I had taken his entire length. I couldn't ignore the fire burning in my loins. I could tell my cunt was soaking wet and my clitoris was throbbing.

After a few good sucks Ricky's cock popped from my mouth and I stroked the tip with my hand. My long tongue flicked out like a snake's and laved all over Ricky's balls, lifting them to lick at the underside and sucking as much of them into maw maw as I could. The smell of his teenage ball-meat was intoxicating.

Very slowly, I dragged my lapper up the underside of his cock-rod, tracing along the dark, pulsating vein.

I slurped up to the top of his prick-shaft, where the fat, wedge-shaped knob flared out wide, and fluttered my tongue at that sensitive spot. Ricky groaned and jerked at the sensation.

I ducked back down and repeated the slow upward tongue-stroke, sending an pleasure jolt through his young body.

I peered up through my long lashes, into his eyes, watching his cute reaction as my tongue curled around and around the hunk of purple cock-meat, soaking up his tasty precum. "Ooohh." He sighed, watching mommy scrub his glans.

Even though I was helping him, I knew it was wicked to blow my son and all the more wonderful because it was so naughty, the thrill of breaking the taboo enhancing the joy of my job.

"Time to drain these balls, ladies!" One of the mom's announced.

******

Mom wrapped her hand around the base of my prick and her head bobbed as she fell into a steady cock-sucking rhythm. Her lips pulled and her tongue switched back and forth against the flaring underside of my cock-head. It felt amazing!

"Ummmm - ummmm!" Mom hummed sending exquisite vibrations through my cock.

All around the room, moms were sucking their own sons dicks with equal vigor, a circle of thirty bobbing mommy-heads. One by one my classmates began to pop.

"Ohhh shit!" One boy whimpered.

"Unngghh!!" More guys grunted.

"Unngghh fucking shit, mom!!" Ryan shouted, as his legs began to shake.

Mom pulled up to the tip of my prick and, as if whispering into a meaty microphone, pleaded for my cum.

"Cum on Ricky, cum honey!" she urged.

My nuts churned as my erection plowed through mom's hot sucking mouth.

******

"Oh yeeaahh!!" Ricky wailed as his thick load began to skim across my tongue.

My head kept bobbing on his prick, sucking the best I knew how. I was taking a jism jet into my throat, gulping it down, then getting another squirt on the recoil. It was absolutely yummy!

******

As the orgasm surged through me I stared down at Mom's bobbing head, fascinated as I watched my cum-spurting prick sliding through her lips. "Holy shit, my own beautiful Mom was sucking my dick and drinking the cum from my balls." I thought.

"Don't stop, keep cumming!" she gurgled, the words muffled on my cock-meat.

My legs trembled as more ropes shot out my piss-hole. Mom kept on ducking and diving on my cock, using her expert tongue and lips to milk me to the bone.

Finally spent, I let loose a shivering sigh. Mom kept on sucking greedily, milking out the last trickles from my cock-knob.

I whimpered as for a few long moments she nursed on my knob. It finally popped from her lips like a cork from a bottle.

I saw Ryan fall back on the sofa bench, his hard wet cock slapping against his belly. "Oh damn." He sighed.

Our moms stood back up, licking their lips. "Feel better, boys?" Ryan's mom asked.

"Oh hell yeah." I muttered, letting my eyes travel up mom's nearly naked body.

Both of them giggled and mom stepped up to me. "Think you can keep your minds focused the rest of the day?"

"If it means we get more of that, then definitely."

"Well that is the idea boys. Now give us some hugs and get your cute little asses back to class." Ryan's mom said.

Mom moved in for a tit-squasher. I couldn't believe how warm and soft her boobs felt against my bare chest. Through fluttering lashes, she gazed me in the eyes and smiled warmly. "So I did ok then?"

"More than ok." I gulped.

Her eyes seemed to cut straight through mine. It was a different look, one Mom had never given me before. I could be wrong, but it was the kind of look girls give you when they have a crush on you. It was pure magic. She planted a soft kiss. "See you at home."

Ryan and I watched our moms sashay across the room. Since they were both wearing thongs, from the backside, they might as well have been completely naked. We watched both their meaty behinds undulate from side to side, crowning those strong mature legs. "Can you imagine if they walked around the house like that?" Ryan said.

"There's no way our dads would let them get away with that."

"Fuck our dads." Ryan said. "Our moms are horny as shit. Did you see the way grinding on our dicks and making themselves cum? I bet they look forward to room 209 just as much as we do."

Just before disappearing through the doorway Mom peeked back at me. Her eyes traveled down to my dick, then back up at me with a wink. Maybe Ryan was right...maybe mom was digging this as much as I was.

klrxo
klrxo
9,322 Followers
12