All Comments on 'Room 209 - Day 03'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TralababalanTralababalanover 6 years ago

Thanks, and Merry Christmas Klrxo!

nsbooth199048nsbooth199048over 6 years ago

Thanks for another great update and Merry Christmas!

slayerv69slayerv69over 6 years ago
Amazing

Your story is progressing quite lovely. So very sexy, can't wait to read the next chapter!!!!!

dotcom2099dotcom2099over 6 years ago
Hubby's name

I like what you write and the style in which you write it. But I hate to be the "pointer outer" here, but the hubby has now had 3 different names so far!! Anychance you could pick one of the 3 and stick too it future chapter's pls??

Mona_NovaMona_Novaover 6 years ago
Excellent

THIS is the kind of writing only klrxo can give us. SO hot. Welcome back and please share more of your sexy tales. And please more, of naughty Mom at home with her lucky young stud. Her doing things under her hubbies nose (and getting away with it) is really hot.

tetragrammatontetragrammatonover 6 years ago
You are the King of Kings of literotica

You have mastered the craft of dirty dialogue, and no one on this site - or elsewhere - can compete. It truly is a joy to read because there is so little material on the internet that even comes close to your caliber of filth. And I mean that as a huge, HUGE compliment. The only other author on this site who even comes close is TheTalkMan, but his works tend to be a bit repetitive, and the dialogue in his stories don't even come close to yours. Though, I do wish that your stories were as long as his, though...there just isn't enough. If there were longer stories of yours, I would probably die from all of the self-induced pleasure. That would certainly be a death with no regrets.

Please consider finishing BSTC and maybe even give us an epilogue to How Mom Made Him State Champ. Those stories are almost 10 years old now, and they were the starting point on when you started making a name for yourself. Everything written before that was simply practice. It would be great to see those stories properly finished, instead of implied being finished.

I am so delighted that you decided to write again. Please never stop. You should consider making it a career and actually write novella - I would buy every book and so would everyone here. Your fan base is massive, even though you probably are not aware of it.

Suckmydick7Suckmydick7over 6 years ago

I'm a big fan of your work please write cuckold mom son and dad stories

Suckmydick7Suckmydick7over 6 years ago
You are the ultimate guide for Bulls cuckold stories

Write stories about mom sucking son's cock right in front of her mangina husband and knocking her up, please write more cuckold blowjob incestuous stories

Suckmydick7Suckmydick7over 6 years ago
Better than porn

Really your mom son stories are much better than porn please write a lengthy blowjob stories like rmdexter and pregnancy stories like Clinton09

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In ch 02 dan became ken and now Paul. Sloppy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES