All Comments on 'Room 306'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
My wife

Thanks. Great story. My own wife once developed an attraction to another man. He ended up taking her to a hotel where he fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is anyone THAT stupid?

Starting with the guy in the bar. Most men would have been smart enough to be happy with the free drink. Only an idiot goes upstairs and risks catching some nasty disease or getting beat up and robbed. And what kind of special slut picks up random men and exposes herself to disease and getting beat up when her husband has made a mistake and chosen some real sicko that hurts his wife? A dangerous and dumb game. Even for a fictional story it was no fun to read about people that idiotic.

1 star.

20silverock1620silverock16about 8 years ago
Nice

Great story. Nice twist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredible

That anyone would write this. Epically stupid people doing disgusting, unsanitary, disease spreading shit. Piss off, mate.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
Dear Annony, small dick man.

Most Annony are retard pieces of shit that do now realize that STD and diseases do not exist in Literotica land, most story are fantasy. I personally think most annony have small dick that get all hard when they read a story like this and they get all embarrassed. so they have to attack. Poor little things

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

WittonWittonabout 8 years ago
The most original LW story in many, many years

The twist was brilliant - the anonymous (read: chickenshit) commenters can't deny that. So far as I tell the Anonys read and complain about LW stories whenever the woman is not boiled in oil This is fiction, guys - fantasy, pure and simple - and not moral theology (if conventional Christian morality was a test we'd just about all be damned to hell - the BTBers foremost in the crowd, since forgiveness is critical to Christianity and fatal to the heartless revenge demanded by those who mantra is "Burn The Bitch"

I think the moderators lump the BTBers and the cuckolds (the former entirely comprised of "men" with grossly inadequate personalities and the latter with men who lack jealousy of the nature and quality the BTBers in their political correctness demand) just to watch the dust fly. Neither type of story - today's is a very rare exception - ever offer anything except mediocre stroke. But it that gets people off ... good for them.

Red48beardRed48beardabout 8 years ago
nice development and twist

despite the anger of the those without an open mind, this was nice build up, her story was believable (at least i did)... everyone gets what they came for... and we the readers got a wonderful story to ruminate for days...

thanks 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another fag authors

Story in l w.I feel sorry for the queers

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
They are adults, they have fun with it...so...

They are adults, they have fun with it...No harm done...No cheating...so who are we to judge? I see it as a fantasy, because in the real world they risked a serious STD...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
off your delf fagboy

You suck . Your story sucked. Get back in the fag writers section ya cucky fag .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ick.

It was icky.....but well written.

And like another commenter said, "everybody go what they wanted"...and possibly something they didn't want.

Fantasies like this pale significantly, when the momentary paramour presses his cock into her hot cauldron pussy...no condom.....risk is stratospheric. Her husband might as well have been on a sex vacation in the ladyboys street in Pataya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I have to chuckle

at the outrage of the cuckies who think sucking cum left by another man out of their wives pussy is erotic. Why not just go straight to the source, and stop fooling yourself?

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Not my favorite dish...

But if was well written and the author did not telegraph the ending...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved it

As one who has licked my wife clean and then fucked her I can say this was realistic and very hot. Top score.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Takes All Kinds****

Thanks for the read.

Alex BelligAlex Belligalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I read most of your stories and like the writing style and the erotic ideas.

For the Anonymous people who are posting stupid and moronic comments; why are you in this site in the 1st place?!! also if you don't like a story, don't continue reading it, go to a Disney store and have fun there.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nasty

A nasty whore and a lowlife pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a very good description of an empty sexual experience. What motivations drove the three characters' actions are left unexplored but clearly none of them was likely to spend much time in self reflection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...