Room 310

Story Info
Housewife gets something for herself.
2.4k words
3.65
52.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nervous. Not nervous like I have to go to the doctor and get a shot, but nervous like I only have 2 hours to ride all the roller coasters free at Disneyland with no one else in the park. How many roller coasters could one person ride in 2 hours without throwing up? She wondered. Feeling juvenile she resumed folding laundry and wondering if 1pm would ever get here.

Her family's needs were always first on her agenda. Her husband and children never needed anything long before their needs were taken care of. She loved her family and would die for each and everyone of them if that was what was needed. Her children were for the most part well behaved, well mannered and seemed happy and content with life. Her husband was loving, kind, caring and amazingly forgiving.

He was also very sick, in and out of this hospital and that. It was some mystery illness that no one had an answer for seven times in four years was the number of illnesses that stole him away from all of them for weeks on end.

For those weeks she was split in a multitude of ways. She was mom, Dad, Caregiver, teacher, errand girl, store shopper, house cleaner, cook and laundress for the children. Then, she had the added stress of seeing her husband of 10 years in pain daily when she visited, wondering what was wrong, why they couldn't find anything out, wondering if he was going to loose his job, worried what would happen to them all if the insurance ran out. She was the babysitter, coordinator, peacekeeper, and bitch when the doctors or nurses did something which made her husband suffer or displeased his militant mother (must keep the peace). She ran books, magazines, laptops, socks and underwear up to the hospital and back. Above and beyond the call of duty to be sure.

I am sure most people would agree that going through that amount of stress once, twice even three times is do able but, seven times in four years was wearing her down.

Her faith was there. Her church friends were there but, that was part of the problem they were there not here and here is where she needed them. Luc, Luc was here. She met Luc when her family had moved in a few houses down the road about 9 years back. He and his wife had made quick friends with her family. He had been her protector even back then. Looking out for her, making sure she was safe walking home late at night, coming to her rescue when she was badly hurt once and generally being a steady protected in her life.

She was immediately taken with his carefree manner, inner confidence and of course his black hair and steel blue eyes. She had always liked black hair and either blue or green eyes. But, I have to say that when he spoke...she almost creamed her panties. The one thing that she couldn't resist was an accent and you guessed it. Out of his sexy mouth flowed the English language with an Irish accent that set her nipples to harden the moment she heard him.

She couldn't gage his reaction when he met her for the first time but, she wasn't the kind of girl to push herself on people. They all spent many nights playing games together and having dinners and drinks. She always jumped up to help Luc with dishes in the kitchen. It was a small kitchen and the likelihood that she would get to "innocently" rub up against him was promising.

Nothing happened from these encounters and she assumed it was because he was either happily married with no need of added attention or just not interested. As time went on, life changed their paths. Luc and his wife moved several times and they all lost contact with each other.

All that changed a few months ago when tragedy brought Luc back into her life. Luc stopped by one afternoon to tell them that a family member had passed away. The loss was clear on his face and her heart ached for him and what he had been made to endure since she had seen him last. She vowed to help him out in any way he needed her. Hoping that he would require physical attention that she was only too happy to provide.

They were able to spend a lot of time together. Luc and his wife were car less so, she spent a lot of time taxiing him around. He insisted on paying her for her gas and time to do it. After all the time she had spent caring for and catering to her husband and family, it was nice to help someone out that was grateful. Innuendos were spoken back and forth, each one was a bit more inviting and brazen than the last.

He told her of his longing and attraction one evening as she drove him home from work. She was pleasantly surprised, excited and now caught up in inner turmoil. What was she going to do? True she had always thought him devilishly attractive but, it went way beyond that.

With her husband being so sick most of the time, she didn't feel safe and secure like she did with Luc. She knew that a husband should make a wife feel safe but, he didn't for her.

And if she felt so safe and secure with him as a good friend; what would happen if they took it to the next level? She loved her husband and family but, she was a very passionate and sex starved woman. She thought that maybe a tryst was in order.

This brings us to the present; 12:15pm. She was meeting him at the Sleep Inn at 1pm. He was bringing the condoms; she was to bring just herself. With her families needs taken care of for a few hours, she slipped her shoes on, grabbed her jacket and keys and headed for the door.

"Need to do some shopping" She called out to no one in particular, then she quickly left before someone called out that they wanted to come with her.

She drove to the local grocery store and bought $50 worth of canned goods as quickly as she could along with some KY. She knew that she wouldn't need it as she could already feel the wetness seeping through her panties.

She paid for her purchases and quickly threw them into the car, careful to put the KY in the monster sized purse she carried along with a few surprises that she dusted off from home.

She quickly drove to the Sleep Inn. parked in the back, checked the clock and took a deep breath before opening the door and heading to room 310. She knocked twice and waited.

Luc opened the door wearing a T shirt and loose fitting jeans.

"Glad you decided to come" He said with a smile on his face.

"I haven't yet but, we'll see" Was her reply before closing the door with both hands and she stepped backwards.

He took the opportunity to press her against the door with the weight of his body, putting each hand slightly above and to each side of her head.

He leaned down and whispered "Are you sure you want to do this? Once I start I may not be able to stop?"

She noticed two things immediately; the first being that he smelled of pure masculinity. She was sure that he wore no cologne but, from just the smell of him she could feel her pussy dripping with thick juices. The second thing she noticed was the immense cock being pressed against her belly. Her mouth watered at the thought of sucking such a huge cock.

Her answer took a little while but, looking up into his eyes she nodded her head up and down as his slowly descended upon hers. His mouth slowly and lazily began kissing hers. She responded with a slight moan that he must have heard. His kiss doubled in intensity as his hands came down to rest one on the small of her back and the other to cup the back of her skull.

Her hands responded by wrapping around his waist and pulling him to her, grinding his hard cock against her belly. As the kiss continued she relaxed, thought of the saying "in for a penny, in for a pound"; and decided to do some exploring with her hands. First, grabbing his perfectly plumb ass and rubbing downward to the inside of each inner thigh.

His breath caught in his throat as she continued her exploration. His kisses changed from mouth to kissing and nibbling her neck, shoulder and ear.

Her hands roamed the expanse of his back and down again, putting a little space between them she slipped her right hand between their hot bodies to squeeze his rock hard cock. They were both moaning now.

He took a step back but, before he could do anything else, she grabbed for his pants. She swiftly unbuttoned and unzipped them and dropped to her knees before him. She had been wanting to do this for 9 years.

She looked up to see his eyes and gage his reaction. They were staring at her but, glazed over with need. She quickly removed the underwear that had trapped his cock. She grabbed a hold of it with her right hand and slowly pumped it up and down while she licked the head of Luc's cock slowly around and around. The precum was quick to show itself. She continued pumping but, she wanted to taste his balls also. She licked and sucked each one slowly savoring the taste of him while still pumping his hard cock. The tip was covered with precum but, she licked most of it off then, popped the head of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his cock head as she slowly took in more and more of his huge cock. Her head lazily going up and down on his cock taking it inch by inch. Trying to stuff the enormous cock into her mouth to be able to taste it all.

"Ahhh" was all she heard but, that was enough for now. Her panties were still on and her cunt dripping.

She finally let go of his cock with her hand as she was not sucking his whole cock down her throat. Up and down, up and down, catch a breath then, repeat a little faster. Precum mixed with her own spit was dripping out of the corners of her mouth. As her left hand steadied herself against his hip bone her right hand snaked into her underwear to find her swollen clit. Within a few moments she could tell that they were both within moments of cumming and she wondered what his cum would taste like.

"No you don't! you sexy Bitch!" with effort and an almost animalistic snarl he pulled his now wet, purple and rock hard cock out of her mouth. " On your knees. on the bed Bitch and I don't want to hear a word out of you."

She complied rapidly and waited to feel his cock inside her. She looked back and saw him taking a few deep breaths before stepping out of his pants and covering the 4 feet to where she was. Kneeling doggie style waiting on the bed, her cunt dripping onto the bedspread.

"I have something for you" He stated.

"I was hoping you would" was the reply she gave him.

"Face forward and don't speak" He commanded.

She complied and as he drew closer to her she closed her eyes to savor the moment he entered her. She was startled to feel his cock lightly rubbing against her inner thigh and his chest hair on her back. Before she could open her eyes a black cloth was draped over them and tied tightly in the back.

"Don't move' was all she heard whispered into her left ear. Nothing could be seen or barely heard as the thick cloth was tied around her ears as well.

Seconds, seemed to take forever when she felt him retreat to nowhere. Then, she felt his fingers spread her pussy wide and wetness touched the inside of her already drenched, hot pussy. She was startled and tried to place to feeling as the wet thing slowly began running up and down her pussy stopping to quickly flip her clit back and forth before traveling on again.

On the second trip she could feel the pressure building inside her again. Luc flicked once more and she moaned so loudly she thought the manager would come running.

"Not yet" came the reply to her moan.

She whimpered and he took pity on her, stepping back into no where she was rewarded with the feel of his cock head at the entrance of her now pulsating pussy. He entered her slowly, not stopping until his balls slapped against her thighs.

"Aaarrgh!" She screamed in passion. Her cunt clamping down on his cock. He slowly fucked her cunt in and out a few times til he was sure she was finished with her orgasm.

"Let me help you by cleaning that up. Roll over to your back and spread your legs."

She did as she was commanded and was rewarded with his mouth and tongue consuming her cunt juices mixed with his cum. Within minutes she was clawing at the bedspread and whimpering loudly.

She broke his command and pleaded "Please Luc, Please fuck me! I want to feel your cock inside my pussy! Please!" He took pity on her again and pushed his rock hard cock back inside her warm wet pussy. He fucked her slowly at first then, as the tension was building so was his momentum. By the end of a few minutes they were both covered in sweat and he was ramming his cock fully into her cunt; his balls slapping against her asshole each time.

"Your cock feels so good! Oh God fuck my pussy Luc!" still unable to see anything she was shocked to feel a sharp and painful slap to her ass. The pain was just enough to send her over the edge and her pussy clamping down on his cock again was more than enough for him. She could feel his cock swell almost double in size inside of her. Even with the heavy cloth over her ears she could clearly hear his animal cry of release. She felt his cock pumping cum inside of her as he ground his hips into hers. She had never felt so full, fulfilled and safe as she did at that moment.

Thank you and let me know if you want more of this story.