Room 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers

"UUuuuHHh!!!" Emma groaned as she climaxed as well, set of by the feeling of my spunk shooting into her.

I collapsed onto her sweaty heaving body, completely spent. Emma wrapped her arms around me and gave me a satisfied kiss.

"You're one helluva lay Emma Watson." I panted out, smiling at her flushed face.

"You're one helluva fuck yourself Mister." She grinned before kissing me again. I rolled off her and we lay side by side recovering from our exertions.

"Can I ask, why me Emma?" I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean there must be hundreds, thousands of guys you could have got to 'help' you with your 'role-play'. So why ask me? I'm nothing special."

"Well I think you are. You were kind and helpful when called the desk.

"But I'd have done that for anyone; I didn't even know it was you."

"That's my point; you didn't do it because I'm famous, you did it out of kindness. And it was a nice sandwich too."

"I still don't see how that qualifies me for what I must admit was the best fuck I'll ever have."

Emma propped herself up on one elbow and gave me the impish grin.

"Maybe I just fancy you? And who said we're finished?"

"Oh, I see now. It's a plot to see how long it takes for you to kill someone with sex." I laughed.

"You got it!" She laughed back. "The perfect murder."

I reached up and pulled her close to kiss her once more.

"Do your worst, you vile criminal." I said, flopping back onto the bed dramatically.

"I'll need to get this greedy fellah ready again first." She giggled, dropping her hand to my cock, still slippy with the mixture of our juices and pumped it a little, her slim fingers stroking up and down the shaft. She smirked as it miraculously began to harden again in response to her touch. At the bottom of the next stroke her hand went further, down to my balls. She stroked them gently and then rested them in the palm of her hand, toying with them. I groaned as I became fully erect for a third time that night.

Emma smiled.

"There he is; all ready to go again." She flipped onto all fours. "Do me from behind this time. Do me 'doggy-style'."

I shuffled around on my knees behind her. She wiggled her bum at me provocatively.

"Tease!" I said, slapping her waggling rump tenderly. She giggled and wiggled it some more. I clamped my hands around her waist and pulled her back towards me. I slid slowly into her welcoming pussy, pushing until I was balls deep, my thighs against the back of Emma's legs. She gave a satisfied sigh. I pulled back as slowly as I had pushed forward, wanting to savour this fuck.

Emma wasn't over-impressed with this slow-motion action.

"Hey slowcoach, speed it up a bit." She grinned at me, as if she understood why I was taking my time.

Obligingly I quickened my pace a little. I looked down and was entranced by the sight of my cock slipping in and out of her cunt. A memory of my earlier thought came to me as I looked at her bum. With a smile to myself I ran my forefinger and then my thumb down the crack of her ass, teasing her puckered butt-hole. Emma gave another start of surprise and then looked back at me, a smile spreading across her features.

"Go on then." She giggled. I pushed my thumb into her crinkled hole. Nice," she cooed, "but not deep enough."

Eager to please her, I removed my thumb and replaced it with two fingers. Emma was still rocking back and forth along my prick as I eased the digits into her ass. She gave another little gasp of pleasure as I finger-fucked her behind.

"Deeper! I want it deeper." She breathed.

"That's as deep as my fingers will go, Miss Greedy." I laughed.

"Then use something else." She panted.

"Something else...? You mean...?" I could only think of one thing.

"YES! Just do it will you."

"Okay, okay, there's no need to go all 'Nike' on me." I smiled. I pulled my cock from her cunt; it was covered with both our juices from earlier. I rested it against her butt-hole. "You're sure you want me to do this?" I asked.

"Get on with it." She giggled.

Shrugging, I massaged some spit into her cute little bum-hole and then spread her buttocks apart. I pushed the head of my cock past her sphincter until the muscle clenched, halting my progress.

"Sorry, often happens." Emma apologised breathlessly.

"So you've had dick up your bum before?"

"Once or twice. Try again now."

She had relaxed and the rest of my shaft slid in until I was balls deep again. Good grief! Now I was fucking Emma Watson in the butt!!

"MMmm mmm, so full." Emma murmured.

"And your ass is so wonderfully tight." I replied. "You sure you've been buggered before?"

"Only by the boys." She breathed, beginning to lose herself to her pleasure.

'That means pencil-dick Radcliffe and the ginge' I thought.

"Didn't stretch you much did they?" I said in a smug self-satisfied voice.

"Didn't get as deep either." She purred.

I smiled to myself as I kept up my deliberate pace, a slow pounding of Emma's ass.

"Have you ever cum just from getting butt-fucked?" I asked.

"No. They always shoot off before I get there." Emma panted. She was giving out her guttural little groans now.

"I can see why. Your sweet little ass is so tight and is really clamping on my dick. I don't know how much longer I can last. I was panting too now.

"Don't leave me hanging." She gasped out.

Still pistoning in and out, I reached around and began to tease her pussy with my fingers and her clit with my thumb. Keeping her balance with one hand, Emma began to play with her tits with the other. Our combined efforts seemed to have the desired effect; pretty soon Emma was arching her back in a now familiar way. I felt her ass muscles clenching around my cock; it was too much and I came, shooting what surely must be my last load of spunk for the day into her butt-hole.

---

We both sank onto the bed exhausted, my spent cock still lodged in Emma's rectum. We lay together like that for a while, recovering our breath, our sweating bodies entwined. Eventually Emma spoke.

"Can you get the next couple of weeks off? From your other job I mean."

"I think so. I can go in tomorrow and ask. Why?" I replied.

"I'd like to have you around while I finish this location filming."

"Any reason for that?" I was puzzled.

"If you must know," Emma sighed, "I can get pretty horny at times."

"You don't say!"

"And I want someone I can trust around to help me out. On 'Potter' I had the boys. On this flick there isn't anyone." I was about to ask 'Why Me?' again, but Emma forestalled me. "You're kind, honest and gentle. The fact you can fuck like a train is an added bonus." She turned over and gave me the impish grin.

I kissed her on the nose.

"Because it's you, I'll see what I can do."

"I want you to understand that it's only for the two weeks mind. After that we go our separate ways. No ties." She seemed a little worried by what she was asking me to do.

I smiled and stroked her hair.

"I understand Emma. I'd happily lose an arm if it meant I got to fuck you for a fortnight. After you're done filming, you'll not hear from me again I promise. I'll even put it in writing if you like."

And that was what happened. I spent the next two weeks accompanying Emma on the film set during the day, and fucking her every night. I still did my couple of nights as night clerk at the hotel and on her last night, which coincided with my shift, she came down and sucked me off behind the desk. We parted amicably like we'd promised, but I knew I'd never have such a time again.

A month or so later I got a call to the desk not long after I'd started my shift. It was from room forty-two.

"Erm, hello. A friend of mine suggested I spend a couple of nights here. She said the weekend night clerk had really helped her out. I was wondering if I could get some similar assistance?"

"I take it you'd like a late-night sandwich?" I asked.

"Yes, that's it, and hurry please......"

---

I was woken by the sound of the phone beeping. I yawned; it was taking me a while to get used to this new part-time night job. I smiled as I recalled the dream I had just been having. As if Emma Watson would ever fuck me! I shook my head at my own warped fantasy. I answered the phone.

"Hello, reception here." I said.

"Hello," an eerily familiar voice said, "I was wondering about the possibility of getting a sandwich."

I looked at the phone in shock; the call was from room forty-two......

---

Alternative endings I know. Couldn't decide between them, so used them both and it still appears to work.

Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers
12