Room #8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up one of the long, silk scarves, Michael tied one end around Lola's wrist with expert precision, looped the loose end through the slats of the wooden headboard, pulled tight and secured Lola's other wrist. She was at his mercy once again. As if she'd ever been anything but.

Reaching for the assorted implements on the nightstand, Michael chose a slim, pink dildo with a wide base. With a generous amount of lube in his right palm, Michael stroked the dildo from base to tip as if he were stroking himself then threw his leg back over Lola's body so he was no longer straddling her, but kneeling beside her. "Spread for me."

Without hesitation, Lola allowed her knees to fall apart, giving herself to Michael's gaze.

"Further."

Lola brought her feet together and opened her knees until they were both touching the bed, stretching the muscles in her thighs to open herself fully.

"Good girl." Starting at the top of her labia, Michael slid his left hand downward, caressing her as he opened her. Cupping his palm over her flowing cunt, Michael used his fingers to spread her ass, then teased her hungry flesh with the lubricated tip of the dildo. Slowly, he pushed against her anus until the unyielding flesh gave way and she accepted the penetration fully. Lola's eyes closed in ecstasy, enjoying both the sensation and the taboo.

Reaching for another dildo, Michael this time chose a thick, veiny, flesh-toned member and Lola panted as she realized he intended to fill her in every way. He slid the realistic head across her throbbing clit, then, gripping it by the base, pushed inside of her. Lola's back arched in pleasure, tilting her pelvis and stretching her arms against their restraints. Michael stood and admired his tethered creation.

"More." Lola snarled. "Give me more."

"I'm just getting started," Michael promised, taking up the riding crop and smacking it against his open palm.

With Lola spread-eagle, hands bound over her head, phalluses filling her, Michael traced the tip of the crop over her tingling skin, touching each nipple, her belly button, her hips, her clit, then shoving the popper in her mouth and commanding her to suck. Lola did as she was told and coated the buttery soft leather with the wetness of her mouth, knowing full well that what she was doing would increase the sting she was about to feel. Michael removed the whip from her mouth, touched it sweetly to her nose, the flicked it mercilessly against Lola's already red cheek. She gasped, the shock of pain bringing tears to her eyes.

"More?" Michael asked.

"More. Please."

Michael's eyes narrowed and his mouth curled with barely controlled hunger. The whip whizzed as it cut through the air, cracking against each of Lola's nipples with expert precision. No longer able to control the animal noises trying to escape her throat, Lola cried out with each blow. While her noises said stop, the uncontrollable bucking of her hips said more...more! Michael continued the onslaught, flicking his wrist, making the whip crack each time it bit into her skin, bruising her, leaving welts, but never drawing blood. When the delicious sting had her on the verge of coming again, she begged, using the only two words she could choke out -- "fill me."

The discarded whip fell to the carpet in silence and for the first time ever, Michael obeyed. Kneeling at her head, Michael forced Lola's mouth open with his thumb, then thrust inside her. All control lost, he pushed himself down her throat, thrusting, again and again as she gagged. With Lola's lips wrapped around him, Michael's body tensed as his cock began its telltale pulsing. As Lola tasted the first drops of salty jizm, Michael pulled out, his mouth widening to an "O" as he moaned with his orgasm. Grasping his throbbing cock, the intensity of his spurts covered Lola from neck to snatch in thick ropes of ejaculate. As his spasms slowed and muscles relaxed, Michael ran his fingers along the length of his shaft, pushing out the last bit of come and catching it on his fingertips. He pressed the offering to Lola's lips and she accepted, savoring the gift. When he took his fingers from her mouth, Lola whispered, "thank you." She saw Michael's now semi-erect cock twitch.

"Thankyou,Love." There was sincerity and a new depth of emotion in Michael's voice. "You look so beautiful right now. Too bad I can't keep you like this forever." Leaning over Lola, Michael loosened the scarf around her wrist enough to let her slip one hand free. Using the still-tied hand, she pulled the scarf through the slats of the headboard as Michael reached between her legs to remove the dildo from her cunt. She groaned at the emptiness as he slid the toy out of her.

He reached for the second, smaller phallus still in Lola's bottom and she grabbed him.

"Leave it in." Pulling his arm close, she tilted her hips until her clit pressed against the smooth inside of Michael's wrist. Then she rocked against him. Seeing both surprise and desire in Michael's eyes as she rubbed her clit against his arm, an emboldened Lola pressed her palm against Michael's shoulder and pushed. Sitting up quickly in order to leverage the full force of her body weight, Lola shoved Michael onto his back and straddled him, pressing her sex against his groin. Michael's surprised laughter was a sweet melody, his gap-toothed grin a joyful salute.

"Now you're mine!" Lola returned the smile

"I was always yours. I belong to you, Lola."

Still smiling, but with a wicked glint in her eye, Lola trailed her finger down her abdomen, coating it with the ejaculate that clung to her skin then brought her finger to her mouth. With noises of gustatory delight, she licked and sucked her finger clean, then leaned forward and gave Michael a deep, probing kiss. He moaned into her mouth and she felt his member stiffen beneath her. Without breaking the kiss, Lola lifted her hips enough to position the head of his cock at the entrance to her cunt, ecstatic to finally ride him. Before she could take him in, Michael grabbed her hips, his firm grip holding Lola in place. Exasperated, needing what she had waited so long for, Lola sat up and begged.

"Michael. Please. I need it. I need you."

"Tell me what you need."

"I need you to fuck me. Please. I can't wait any longer."

With a delicious, agonizing languidness, Michael lowered Lola's hips and slid inside of her, penetrating her with the thick, bulging head of his erection, then holding her again so she couldn't move any further.

Lola's mouth opened in ecstasy as her pussy wrapped around him. She wanted to move, to take him in all the way, but remained still, obedient, waiting for Michael to allow it. Her hands free, she caressed her body while Michael held her hips suspended. She ran her hands through Michael's come, spreading it across her stomach, her breasts, her hips, her neck, rubbing it into her pores like lotion. Michael lowered her hips. He was inside her. Finally. Fully. Inside her.

It was worth waiting for.

With the slim dildo still in her ass and Michael's bulging cock filling her pussy, Lola knew it wouldn't take long. Grinding her hips against Michael's pubic bone, the friction on her clit coupled with the sensation of complete fullness brought her over the edge. She cried out, not caring who heard, as every muscle in her body tensed and her cunt contracted. Fluid gushed from her sex as she came, her body locked in place, only her hips moving, prolonging her orgasm.

"Yes. Fuck yes, Love. Keep coming for me. Squirt all over me. Make it wet." Michael was close, too.

As Lola's orgasm subsided, her body newly relaxed, she removed the lubricated dildo from her anus and tossed it to the floor. Raising her hips, she wrapped a hand around the base of Michael's shaft, slid him out of her pussy, and positioned him at her rear entrance. Hovering over him, momentarily, teasing him the way he had teased her, she gave Michael a smile and said, "Beg."

"I don't beg, Love. I take what I own." Michael thrust upward, hard, against her already lubricated asshole and Lola screamed in pleasure as he pushed inside of her. Michael thrust again. And again. The sweet tightness of her ass squeezing him, making him lose control. With one final thrust, Lola felt Michael explode. His body tightened and she watched his eyes roll back in his head as his hot spurts filled her ass. Lola placed one finger on each side of her swollen clit and brought herself to orgasm again as she milked Michael dry.

Both spent at last, Lola collapsed on Michael's chest and feathered his neck with sweet kisses until their breathing slowed. Turning to meet her mouth, Michael caressed Lola's lips with his, then rolled her onto her side and slid his arm out from under her.

"Stay right there." It seemed Michael's insistence on being in charge did not end with orgasm. He stood and walked toward the bathroom.

"Sir, yes sir!" Lola barked after him, a smile in her voice.

"Don't try me," Michael snarled without looking back. When he emerged from the bathroom, Michael was carrying two towels, one steaming, wet, the other dry. He placed the dry towel on the bed next to Lola, and with the warm, wet towel began to wash his dried, smeared semen from her skin. Lola grabbed his hand.

"Don't. Please. Leave it. I want to be covered in you. I want you all over me."

"Love, it's bad enough that you're going to have to hide the marks all over your body. We both know how suspicious he can be. Do you want him to smell me on you the second you walk through the door?"

"I don't care anymore." Lola's empassioned voice betrayed her desperation. "I don't care if he finds out."

"Lola, I am yours and you are mine, but this is the only way it can be. It would break him if he knew."

Closing her eyes and laying her head back on the pillow in defeat, Lola let go of Michael's hand and allowed her husband's brother to wash her clean.

12