Room for Two Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers

At Joni's suggestion of plugging Gina's bottom Tristram's erection had just grown as the idea was presented. Unhampered by swimming shorts it had very clearly shown itself. It really was not very big. I looked again at the drawing and remembered the blackness of the little wrinkled orifice.

"See Gina," said Joni," all the men like the idea! Go on."

Gina looked from Tristram's erection to Cory's and mine. The swallow was highly erotic. "It'll hurt. It's not... not natural. I haven't..."

"It won't, I'll make sure it won't. Just the pose. I'm not suggesting these men all... or anything like that. Just a little penetrating by Tristram, just Tristram. Only a little way. He won't mind, will you Tristram."

"If Gina doesn't mind, I'd be happy..."

A frown from Gina, obviously not pleased by his lack of support, "Do I have to?"

It was tantamount to acceptance.

"Yes, I would like you to."

It was, to me at least, obviously so much what Tristram had wanted to do the day before.

"He... he'll be careful, won't he?"

"Oh yes, honey, Tristram he's got the most lovely bottom sized dick hasn't he. Come here and give it a little kiss."

Joni reached and fondled it, holding it out for Gina to kiss. It was just a kiss not a suck.

"Tristram, really it's about the most beautiful penis I've seen - and I've seen plenty. Look how well it stands. I'll get my painting things ready, perhaps Gina you might like to prepare some Limonata for us all while I get ready. Tristram can help - don't squeeze his lemons too hard. He can't help liking your bottom - hey, we all do!"

I certainly did. I watched Gina as she walked out of the room, watched the towel around her waist alternately tightening and loosening around each enclosed buttock as she moved. I could see the beautiful blackness of the skin of her back, not the bottom under the towel but the prospect of it being revealed once more in just a few minutes, moreover its black cheeks, all smooth and curving, soon to be parted and penetrated, was a very stimulating prospect.

Alone with Cory and myself, Joni looked at each of us. "She doesn't want to, does she? But you wicked men do want to see, don't you. Poor little girl. She's frightened you might stick your big dicks in her bottom."

Certainly I had been thinking of that. Thinking of the so black wrinkled hole and those dark, dark plump cheeks.

"Well, boys, you're not doing that nor sticking it anywhere else in Gina today. I have other plans for them!"

Joni's hands reached and she drew us together, Cory's warm and firm erection against mine.

Big dicks? Neither Cory nor I were particularly endowed. Not small like Tristram nor large like Desmond, from Joni and Cory's visit of the year before - impressively large actually. No, neither of us were large, though together...

"Tristram and Gina will be out this evening," remarked Joni, "they're going into town. It'll be just the three of us." Her fingers squeezed. "Can we do the condom thing, perhaps? Cory, have we...?"

"Yes."

"Oh, good. I'll really like that."

I watched Joni walk out of the room in search of paper, pencils and paint. Evidently the prospect of intercourse with Gina was not yet in the offing but it sounded like the 'other intercourse' was on the menu.

"The condom thing?"

"They're remarkably stretchy you know!"

"You mean..?"

Perhaps I was slow on the uptake. Evidently that was exactly what Joni meant - two penes in one condom. Efficient, economical but very, very peculiar indeed. What was I getting myself into - no, the future tense was quite wrong, I was already very into peculiar things!

Joni had set everything up outside. Her drawing and painting things to her side, the young people waiting and significantly a tin of Vaseline sitting rather prominently on the table.

"You need to be comfortable, Gina, you're going to have to stay still for quite a time. How about arms folded on the table, head resting on them.

"Like in resignation - sort of like real."

"Yeah, very good Gina, it'll be OK, trust me."

The pose was erotic, the black girl bent over the table, head in her hands, legs spread and black bottom hole so exposed certainly did it for me. Cory and I had walked outside with penes still erect and waggling and the sight had not done anything to change our state. Strange still even after a few days of rather similar experiences to be standing with other people and being quite happy with displaying my arousal.

The pose was good enough, more than good enough on its own: it did not really need the addition of Tristram. The implication of the pose was obvious. I said as much.

"Oh, I agree," said Gina from her position across the table.

But that was not to be. "Could you...?" said Joni pointing at the Vaseline.

Could I? I have to say that was one of the most erotic experiences of the holiday, despite being unaccompanied by ejaculation - picking up the tin of Vaseline, unscrewing the lid and applying the petroleum jelly to Gina's anus. I almost freely ejaculated there and then - well, at least, that would have done as lubrication for Tristram without the Vaseline!

The sexual excitement of pulling a dollop of the jelly onto my finger and just staring at the black target for a few seconds before applying was quite something. I expect my erection was literally quivering with excitement hiding nothing of my thoughts from Joni, Cory or Tristram. How nice if we could all have tried the girl, each in turn forcing our way through the puckered entrance, seeing it clasp the inserted penis - a ring of black rubber around the inserted pink pole, holding the penis in its grip - and doing our thing. But Joni had promised Tristram alone - and gently.

My finger with its blob of jelly touched and her little puckered anus shrank away from it. A gentle round and round motion, no hurry but conscious I was being watched. More jelly and more of what was becoming an anal massage.

"I'm going to push a finger in now, Gina. You ready."

"As I'll ever be... oh!"

Wow! The sexual excitement for me of just doing that. Sticking my finger in my little black girl's bum. There it was, right in front of me, my index finger right in her anus, up to the knuckle, the black, rubbery sphincter rather tight around it, inside all smooth. I moved my finger, trying to circle around, trying to ease and relax the girl.

More Vaseline. A second digit inserted, an opening of fingers, a stretching of the girl.

"This is... peculiar," said Gina looking around at me, frowning a little at the sight of my two fingers up her backside.

"Keep your pose," said Joni a bit crossly.

A third finger and Gina was beginning to relax, or be relaxed.

"Shall we try?" I said to Tristram. He had been watching, watching intently, the idea of sticking his cock in Gina's bum as exciting to him as... as it would be to me, only I was not going to be doing that -- he was.

"Vaseline?" I offered.

Tristram greased himself up and presented himself. He was not at the right angle. I reached and held him right at the entrance, the dark entrance. Tristram pushed, not hard, not with a sudden stabbing motion, but just a gentle pressure. Would the black wrinkled orifice yield easily? I had certainly done my best. The hole was greased and the pole was greased.

"Oooh -- ah," moaned Gina and the deed was done. The anus had yielded and the knob had slipped in. Tristram had a silly grin. Gina was rather wide eyed.

"Oh," said Gina, "that is rather... big. I can so feel it. Oh!"

Tristram had moved forward.

"Hold!" Said Joni, "that's far enough. Now stay still. Only move if you need to maintain your hardness. No coming!"

I have to say the two of them were very good. Gina stayed very still and Tristram seemed with very little movement to be able to maintain his erection.

"You have no idea what it's like being all full like this -- there -- for all this time. I think you should have been practised upon first, Tristram. Seen how you liked it! You've got a pretty enough bum to be drawn."

Tristram was not keen on the idea and neither were Cory or myself as the likely putative penetrators. It was somewhat worrying! What if Joni took it into her head to want to draw that sort of activity? It would not exactly be polite to refuse. After all Gina had not. Might I have to bend over the table or grease myself to enter Tristram? Perhaps if Gina held me and she pushed me into Tristram...

The picture was finished. Impressive as always,

"Oh, good, I can move. My back was beginning to... aaaah! Fuck! Tristram!"

"Sorry. I couldn't resist."

He had pushed the whole way in. We could see his erection was suddenly completely within the girl -- right up her backside.

"Can I, can I please, Gina, can I come?"

"Oh, fuck you... Oh, well...get it over with. It hardly matters now and... no, not you two as well. Too big. Joni not them."

At the sight of Tristram pushing home, Cory and I had shot up again. The idea of Tristram pulling out and we taking his place one by one pushing our cocks into her dark orifice more than a stimulating idea.

But it was not to be. Nice to watch Tristram's cock sliding in and out within the encircling blackness, see him pushing against her dark, soft buttocks. Nice to see him pause for a moment fully embedded and know it meant he was spurting into her. Nice to see all this but disappointing when the softening cock was removed -- with a very audible pop -- there was no question of it being replaced.

"I've got them, Gina, make your escape." Joni had grabbed. Grabbed a pair of balls in each hand and was holding them tightly. Cory and my eyes followed the retreating bottom as Gina ran for the villa.

It was not even a handjob. "Go and have a swim you two men and then we can have lunch."

Cory and I looked at each other in disappointment and walked to the pool.

"I so wanted to unload in that lovely bottom."

"Me too. It's very pretty. Lucky Tristram." I replied.

"Lucky Tristram indeed. It would have been so nice."

"So tight!"

There had been no let up in our erections. We were standing by the pool fully tumescent. The sort of strangeness which had become so normal.

"Very tight, very warm."

"She looked just so lovely like that. Tristram's cock up her. I so wanted..."

Joni called across to us, "If you're both so keen on fucking a bottom then you've an ass each!" She picked up the tin of Vaseline and threw it. A deft catch from Cory.

He turned and looked around at my bottom, I looked at his.

"Not quite the same, eh?"

"Not as black."

"Not as smooth."

"Not as round,"

"Frankly not as attractive."

"But probably as tight and as warm!"

"Yeah, well..."

We laughed.

"You know, I think I'll pass."

"Me too. Thanks for the offer. Swim?"

"Think we'd better -- or a cold shower."

"Could have a quick wank."

"Perhaps best to keep our balls full for this evening."

"I have to say, mine do feel quite full."

"They look it."

With Cory erect his hanging balls were not exactly obscured!

"Yeah, still, doesn't look like we are going to be unloading anytime soon. We'd better have that swim. One, two, three!"

In we jumped.

Lunch followed the swimming. A pleasant lunch around the table out in the shade of the parasol. Everyone naked but for Gina who seemed to have decided on shorts and bikini top. She said nothing but it was quite clear her bottom was off limits!

I was a little unsettled that afternoon. I had been awfully worked up about Gina's bottom and it was difficult to push that from my mind. A reasonable amount of progress on my writing but no more. And I had guests for supper. Joni and Cory were to visit whilst Gina and Tristram went into town. In my mind also the thought that it was likely we would be practising the 'other intercourse.' Once more I would have the opportunity of pressing myself into Joni's body accompanied! I was intrigued by their mention that morning of the 'condom thing.' It sounded, impossible, amazing even but I could certainly see how two penes in one condom would even more create the illusion of the single, remarkably large, gestalt penis.

There on the table was the packet, brought by Cory, and just sitting innocently on the side. Unmentioned by either Joni or Cory but, small as it was, it had implications. It would be unwrapped.

It was only after dinner that Joni mentioned things sexual. "I enjoyed this morning," she said, "Gina was so deliciously reluctant and Tristram so eager! It was amusing really. And then you two men standing there with your big penises by the pool. I really was tempted to open my legs there and then. You were just so ready. So male! But there was no way you were going to get to fuck her bottom, was there!"

We had to admit Gina had been very firm on that.

It is a nice thing whilst sitting at table with a pretty woman to feel a hand on your penis gently erecting you. I had no clothes on. It was a very immediate touch rather than through the material of trousers.

"Shall we fuck now and then walk down to the beach for a swim by moonlight and do it again? Would like that - it feels like you both do?"

A scraping back of chairs and two men rising to their feet with penes already risen.

"I'm up for it!" Some jokey comments can be repeated more than a few times!

Fascinating to watch Cory preparing the condom, warming and stretching it.

"Will it really fit?"

"Easily. You could fit it over your head actually. Amazingly stretchy. Shall we?"

Such weirdness, such intimacy with another man but so clear just how excited Joni was at the prospect. Her eyes flitting from one erection to the next, her tongue moving across her lips as Cory and me came closer and closer, our erections inches apart. "Go on," she said, "touch! Sharon is so right. It is just so... let me."

An inch apart and Sharon reached out and pulled them together. His warmth against mine, my penis curving with and around his, the two knobs together -- the twin ends of the two barrels lined up. Cory's fingers stretched the latex.

"Oooh, I so love the feel. Two together." Joni's fingers were stroking.

"Hold them tightly together," said Cory, and then as Joni clasped our two knobs pulling them tightly together, he rolled the lubricated condom over and then down the twin shafts until there was the rubber ring stretched around the bases of our twin erections.

"Mmmmm," said Joni, "Just look at it!" Her hand reached again and grasped. Her fingers ran up and down the thin latex. There was no looseness about it. Our penes were very firmly held, squashed together by the sheath. Every ridge and bump could be seen. The figure of eight of our joint coronnas, the bulbous twin glans at the top, every vein to our twin shaft. The latex was tight, very tight.

She ran the fingers of both hands up and down the shaft. "It is so like it is just one cock. Bigger even than Desmond's. So smooth, so powerful, the super male!"

A super male -- well certainly the gestalt cock was quite a structure but the rest of the super being was a bit ungainly. It was not so easy to move bound together with another man by the penis. With the usual approach of both penes entering together it was easy enough for the woman to get in position. She was merely the sandwich filling between the two men. Pre-joined it was not so easy for the woman to let herself down on the giant cock. With some difficulty, holding onto each other's shoulders, Cory and I knelt allowing Joni to step between us. Very nice having her pubic hair pretty much in my face. I pressed myself into it. Warm and so feminine, I breathed in the scent of an aroused woman. Wonderful. I extended my tongue and pushed it forward. Wriggling through the brown curls I found her slit and followed it.

"You naughty man!" But Joni did not pull away!

I found the prize. Her long, extended clitoris. A soft hardness between my lips. Gently I moved to and fro -- is fellating the right word for what I was doing? With a big clitoris the action is less licking and poking, it really is the fellatory act but on a very small penis like structure. There was no way encased as I was Joni could reciprocate -- but perhaps later on the beach...

Not easy for Cory and me to rise again from our knees, having to pull ourselves up Joni, ungainly perhaps, even a need to hold onto her, but rise we did and as we rose so did our enormous, latex covered, shared penis, up towards its goal. The teated end touched. Through the latex I could feel Joni's warmth but not the wetness.

Undoubtedly prepared but could Joni take us. Would our penis fit?

It had before - and Joni seemed to have no worries. It was she pressing down more than us pressing up. She was breathing heavily. "I can do it. I've done it before. Gently does it. So big! Here we go."

And we were. Sliding upwards into warmth.

There was no possibility of independent action. Tightly encased, tightly together there was no way Cory and I could slide against each other. No way we could stimulate each other by rubbing, our cocks were so pressed together they were as one as they could possibly be. Our balls flopped against each other, flapped even when we moved faster, but not the shafts of our erections. They were as one.

It was a long, unhurried intercourse, the three of us there on the patio. The woman standing with spread legs as the two men moved up and down to her front and back, flexing their knees. The sounds of the crickets around us and the somewhat pneumatic sounds from the copulating trio came to our ears.

Delightfully it was Joni who came first, a shuddering, quivering woman in our arms. I soon discerned by Cory's attempt to move faster, his penis, bound to my own, trying to drag me with it, was also coming. A sudden feeling of warm, wetness on my knob which was nothing to do with me! Tightly bound in the latex I knew Cory's ejaculate was spurting from his urethra up into the little teat and all around him and me. Not just becoming aware of the liquidity but I could feel a building pressure as no doubt the teat was being filled by spurt after spurt of Cory's semen. Normally within the latex the stuff leaks around the edges of the knob, and if the condom is not tight making its way down and out around the penis shaft. So tightly encased were we that there was no possibility of the semen going anywhere but around the very top and the teat.

As our shared, gestalt penis moved I could already feel pressure. Cory must have filled the teat and more. It was evidently expanding. What would happen when the second ejaculation of the super penis occurred - and, I realised, that was just about to happen.

Of course it was not just me who felt the even greater pressure as I came. It was felt as much by Cory as if the single penis was connected to our separate nervous systems. Up inside Joni I spurted, my body pressed against hers. It was a powerful orgasm. The feeling of being bound, of engaging in the 'other intercourse' so erotic but there was the pressure pushing back at me, slowing the expulsion of semen, even perhaps lengthening the period of orgasm.

"Oh, ah, ooh. Not sure I like this. So sensitive..."

I soon knew what Cory meant. Orgasm over but my penis and knob were just so sensitive and the pressure of the encased semen still there, still pushing back at my urethra almost uncomfortable. Cory and I sank to our knees withdrawing our shared penis.

Still enormous, still erect, the latex now slick and wet with Sharon's secretions and completely intact. Still moulding all of the ridges and furrows of the combined organ but whereas before there had been the single little squashed teat to the top there now stood atop the knob swollen latex that looked rather like and was almost the same size as a golf ball.

"Look at that, look at that!" said Joni. "My, haven't you boys been busy!"

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers