Room for Two Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand reached out, "It's all warm and soft." She squeezed.

"Ow - ooohow!" Cory and I went in unison as semen, not necessarily entirely our own, was forced back up into us.

She laughed and did it again.

"Shall I free you?"

Slowly and with evident amusement, Sharon began rolling the condom upwards, roll by roll until the pressure was released and the white semen poured down the twin knobs. We were released. Cory and I were again two separate men.

"A swim?"

By moonlight the three of us walked along the sandy path and down to the little beach. Such a quiet and beautiful little place. We stood looking out across the water to the lights on the other side of the bay, talking quietly for a little while before slipping into the water and swimming. Later, as we sat on the sand, Joni asked if we would like to fuck again perhaps in the water.

It is very pleasant having a woman clearly keen on sex encouraging you into erection, suggesting it was time for you to get it up and play with her. Even better if you can comply! Joni was doing all the right things, leaning forward, placing a hand on my penis, peeling it and then popping it into her mouth. No doubt salty and perhaps a little cool from the water. Lovely to feel but it was not really doing a lot of good! She had it all in there but it was not reacting. Joni gave up for a time.

"Oh, I'll love holidays," she exclaimed, lying back on the sand, "so restful. Drawing, painting, eating, drinking and sex -- when my men are up to it!"

Her hands reached and held. I could see she had one hand on Cory's and one on my own penis. I could feel her playing with the limp thing. Sometimes Karen did just that. Idle playing, but it was not enough.

We stayed on the beach quietly talking. There was no need to hurry anywhere or do anything. Our time was our own. The only thing I could see I would need to do before bed was fuck Joni again. She seemed to require it.

"Come on you two, get stiff. Ah ha! At last. A reaction."

Not from me, alas. But Cory was on the move. Soon Joni had him like she wanted. I watched her handle and then fellate him. Even so, I did not stir.

We were pulled to our feet.

"Come on, I need both and I want to be fucked in the sea by moonlight."

She was flicking my penis with Cory's dick, flipping it up in the air. His rigid: mine as floppy as anything. It was being punished.

"I bet," said Joni, "if little Gina was here doing that and Cory and I told you that you'd got to fuck her, held her open for you, you'd be stiff within seconds. Her little hand holding you, perhaps her lips getting closer and closer, all soft and big with her pink tongue poking and.... ah ha! I win my bet!"

Perhaps it was the flicking of Cory's erection, his firmness against my limpness but I rather think it was indeed the thought of little Gina that did it. There was no denying I wanted to be very intimate with Gina - to fuck her and fill her with my semen indeed!

But Joni was making me very intimate with Cory, rubbing our two erections together as if by rubbing they would melt and merge into one.

"Come on, into the water again."

Both Cory and I pulled by our erections to the sea - handles for women to move men around!

Joni wanted to be fucked by moonlight in the sea and was going to have her wish. She did not let go of us, was not going to let us go limp on her again.

I had already fucked a woman by moonlight in the sea in that very bay - Karen had called it romantic. It was not really the time to recall that.

Up to our hips in the warm water we paused. Joni turned to Cory and they kissed. I presumed I should approach from the rear. I moved in so Joni's soft bottom was up against me. My knob nosed in and met its 'vagina mate' under Joni. A pushing together and then an upwards push and Cory and I started to apply pressure together and in we slipped. For the second time that evening I was engaging in the 'other intercourse.'

It was steady, unhurried intercourse. Whilst the fishes swam around us, no doubt swam in between our limbs, perhaps even inspected the strange moving 'seaweed' of our merged curls to see if it was a place to hide or considered whether the four hanging balls were something to nibble, we carried on our intimate sexual activity.

Like on the beach there was no hurry, no hurry at all. There was a lot of kissing and even whispering between Cory and Joni. Activity between lovers, between partners, between spouses. I was somewhat of an interloper, a bystander yet so intimately involved with them. My penis was moving up and down with Cory's as if it was simply an extension of his own. The marital penis rather larger than usual!

Lovely feelings nonetheless. Joni's warm, slippery sheath, her soft bottom against me. My thoughts increasingly of Karen, indeed I was thinking of her as Cory's movement changed to a more urgent thrusting and I moved with him. With the water surging up and down around us I came, that somewhat sharper sensation of a second ejaculation soon after the first - more feeling than semen! Undoubtedly a shared ejaculation with Cory and certainly a shared intercourse with another man's wife, but I was thinking of Karen, remembering how I had spurted into her in that very bay under the light of the moon.

"I can see the way you watch her. You want to be mated, you want to mate with her, don't you?"

The little black girl, Gina, was walking from the pool dressed in just her sun hat, the straw hat which so connected her to my fantasy of the year before. She had been swimming up and down the pool, length after length. All with that straw hat upon her head. Cory and my eyes followed her.

"Have you?" I had wondered, so I asked.

He winked, "Certainly, more than once."

The casual and perhaps companionable way we both erected together, our thoughts clearly identical, would have seemed more than surprising to a casual observer. It was becoming commonplace to me.

"Yes, Cory, I have to say I like the idea very much."

We were lying on loungers by the pool talking.

"It'd be so nice if she just came over her and got on us in turn. Rode us cowgirl!"

"And then brought us a drink."

"That'd be nice too!"

Gina disappeared into the villa unaware of the male banter.

"I'd thought you would have, by now." I said. "I mean, you don't just bring these young people here as models do you?

"You know that. We're not like Sharon and Alan. Alan'll be a bit more adventurous but Sharon won't take a dick without Alan being in there too. No, like you, we like a bit of variety. Joni couldn't keep herself off Desmond's cock last year and, frankly, I filled Ti Linn enough. You'd have liked her. You'd have liked fucking and filling her."

Pleasant thoughts of Gina and Ti Linn. I wondered, later, if Cory had been speaking and suggesting to Joni. It was the early afternoon when she said,

"I wonder if you'd mind being posed with Gina."

"Of course, Joni, what pose?"

"Mated, I think."

The thrill that went through me was quite electric. Mated with the little black girl.

"Ah, ha, well I suppose..."

Joni smiled at my clear interest. It was rising as she spoke.

"You don't actually need to be mated, just the appearance. You don't need to be inside her, just the appearance. She can simply sit on your penis."

"Oh!" I tried not to sound disappointed. "Well, fine."

Was she teasing me?

"I want Gina with that hat of hers. Riding cowgirl as they say and really whooping it. I want the sheer joy of orgasm to come over. It's a very female thing!"

Of course I erected when it happened. Beautiful, naked Gina settling down on me, her soft pudenda right on top of me.

"Oooh!" she said as I grew, my knob poking out from under her curls. She was rather sitting astride the ridge of my penis. "I can feel that."

I could both see and feel as Joni moved Gina around posing her. Not of course holding the hat up in the air. There is only so long someone can do that. That came later, when Joni was ready. Pleasant enough to lie there with the young black girl sitting on me. Her smooth rounded breasts above me with their coal black nipples, her fine limbs shiny in the sunshine, her pretty face not actually looking at me but posed, turned up and away, and down below her thick dark curls and, poking out from them, my pink knob. It was somewhat like a little pink animal peeking out from its burrow - a burrow under a mossy bank indeed!

A snake perhaps or a little mouse. After a time it withdrew back into its burrow and disappeared. The novelty of being sat upon, sat very intimately upon by Gina had somewhat worn off. The erotic stimulation abated. I even drifted into sleep. Lunch had been filling. I think Cory had gone inside for a snooze and the effect of the hot sunshine and good food had its effect.

A small movement by Gina woke me. Joni was getting her to lift her arm with the hat. The movement raised a breast, tautening the skin, making it seem smaller. Gina was sweating, there was even a drop hanging from a nipple. I just stared at that and once again the little pink animal peeked out from its burrow.

"I can feel that. Joni, this naughty man is trying to have sex with me. Make him put it away."

"Oh Gina, that's not meant to be in the drawing, tuck it away somewhere out of sight."

"But Joni that'd be a bit like having sex."

"Just do it, Gina."

A bit like having sex? Not actually so much 'like' as 'being' sex! Gina just raised herself and pushed me in. She was once more sitting right on my cock but this time it was inside her - right up inside her. Like sex? Nothing 'like' - it was sexual intercourse. We were mating! Beautifully warm and wet -- I was just where a man wants to be. There was, though, no movement, Gina was just sitting there with me within her.

It was something I had so wanted to do: to have intercourse with the little black girl. I was sure Karen would understand... well sort of sure. Would I be happy for her to be taken by Desmond, a man whose big, really big, erection I had only seen represented by Joni's drawings and paintings? The answer was a clear no. An appropriate punishment for me, perhaps, to be tied naked to a chair and be made to watch Desmond ploughing away at my wife, indeed watch her delight as his big knob first pushed her open; perhaps having earlier watching her on her knees licking his penis to erection; her delight and wonder so evident; watch her scream with a bigger orgasm than I have ever been able to give her and lastly for Karen to show me the dripping cream from her sex - another man's semen deposited where only I should go.

Even as I lay there on the lounger I felt guilty, even as I lay there with my penis as far up inside little Gina as it would go, I felt guilty. It did not lessen my erection or my delight at a fantasy fulfilled. Perhaps if I did not ejaculate, was not given the opportunity to come within Gina, perhaps if Desmond did not come within Karen but withdrew at the last moment letting me see him spurting all over her - would that be very much better?

Pleasure, guilt and, actually, frustration. Wonderful to feel, wonderful to know my erection, my very own penis, was deep inside an eighteen year old, very pretty, black girl. There she was on top of me. I could feast my eyes on her flawless black skin, take pleasure in the little shiny areas where moisture was seeping from her pores, examine her fine rounded breasts but I could not touch. I could not place my hands on those breasts and move them, I could not reach around and lift her buttocks up and down my cock. I was there as a model. I was posed. All I could do was lie there, perhaps willing my penis to ejaculate, make Gina say, 'I can feel that. Joni, this naughty man is inseminating me.'

Finally the picture was finished and we were called across. Gina raised herself slowly off me which was a pleasure in itself. A real delight to see her black curls lifting up in front of me, her thigh muscles tightening under her skin, and her whole plugged pudenda coming into view. There it was, dark lips, clitoral hood, pee hole and everything but stretching her sexual entrance was my inserted penis slowly appearing inch by inch. Wonderful to see it in the girl, to know it was really inside her body. Wonderful to feel the movement as well. I had always had a bit of a thing about black girls and here was the reality. Just about out, the corona appearing, and then Gina seemed to lose strength and just slumped back down forcing me right back up into her - a real spearing!

"Oh dear," she said, "I'll try again.

She was playing with me, teasing me and, I have to say, I was loving it! As she raised herself again I started thrusting with my hips. It had all become a bit too much for me,

"Don't do that, you know what will happen..."

I did and it was indeed happening. I stopped moving but as Gina raised herself, slowly once more, slowly rising up my erection, I felt an unstoppable electric pressure building and as my corona appeared once more it happened just as we separated. A lovely image in my mind of a spurt of semen bursting from the tip of my penis and flying up inside her still open vagina.

"Oooh!" squeaked Gina

And as she lifted herself off me, my backwards curving penis shot again, this time unconfined the spurt of semen flew high to land in a long trail right up her stomach and between her breasts. White on black skin - perfect!

Gina jumped back at the touch leaving my erection on its own without the girl's body or my hand touching it.

"Joni," called Gina, "look! The naughty man."

And there was my penis, quite on its own, as erect as could be bobbing up and down and squirting its white stuff as I lay there shuddering in orgasm. Gina's eyes watching, Joni's eyes watching - a public ejaculation out in the bright sunshine.

"Men do that, Gina, all the time! Now come and see what I've drawn."

Gina and I stood together looking over Joni's shoulder. It was another excellent drawing. Indeed Joni reworked it later into a larger watercolour. I was somewhat insignificant in the composition -- it was all about Gina. She looked fantastic. A very sexually charged painting.

Cory came out of the house and stood with us . He looked from Gina, with her semen streak all up her front, to me, with stuff all over my thighs.

"That's not where you put it... let me show you. Gina, may I?"

A nod from her and he just lifted her up and plonked her right on his growing erection. No foreplay, no stroking, no nothing. The suddenness of it rather surprising. And as he commented on Joni's drawing, with his wife seated beside him, he just fucked Gina, lifting her buttocks up and down as she clung tightly to him with arms around his neck.

And then Tristram came out of the house, a tray of beers in hand and up he went at the sight as he walked across.

Wonderfully free and easy sex in the sunshine. All rather peculiar but I could not at all get over the fantasy like situation I found myself in. Reality and dear Karen were still a long way off - not that I would not be pleased to see my wife again, nor at all displeased to walk with her naked in the sunshine and make love together on the beach but it would be just as well that Joni, Cory, Tristram and naughty little black Gina would already be flying home by the time she arrived.

The idea, though, of Cory carrying and fucking Karen and walking around the pool as I did the same to Gina suddenly having an appeal.

I watched Cory carrying Gina over to and walking her around the pool still fucking and when I turned to Joni she had taken Tristram's penis between her lips. They were both, even so, watching the 'walking fuckers.' So weird!

And that is how I fucked my little black girl for real.