All Comments on 'Room Mates Pt. 16: Epilogue'

by CateJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ending was weird

I love the story and loved most of the ending but I don't know if I was the only one who thought it was weird when he was talking about the 4 way and one of the girls was his sister..!! I just it was awkward. I kept waiting for him to say without his sister... But that is me. Overall I liked the story.

CateJCateJalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Honestly I didn't even think about that! In my head it was clear they were step siblings but I only said that back in Ch. 1 and also... I just don't see that happening!!

Possibly worth taking it down and having an edit. But thanks for pointing it out and I'm really glad you liked it

rayironrayironover 7 years ago
Yeah, you get yer big 5 stars, of course

And you do have real talent. Thanks for the story.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneabout 7 years ago
Ah

Very good

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice!

like your angle of presentation. nicely done or wrote. slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really weird

The sister and Olivia? Nope. I thought Jake & Sammi might adopt Olivia’s baby & she’d go back to the states. At the very least, they should be married & living on their own.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Loved the story, but Olivia and Rosie, I didn't see that coming. Writing was very good, some grammatical errors, i.e., missing words etc. but overall, it was a well written story with a great storyline.

My only disappointment is that they didn't actually marry at end. But I guess it was still a happily ever after ending. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous