Room Mates Pt. 16: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia blushed as Jake and Sammie stared at the pair, eyes wide with mirth,

"On second thoughts Rosie, I'll come with you... just in case... erm, yes, just... just move damn it!"

Sammie laughed and Jake buried his face in her neck, his body shaking with glee,

"So am I right in thinking that not only are my sister and my ex now a couple but that Rosie is somehow a top? Am I the only one who pictured her spanking the word sidewalk out of her?!"

Sammie sighed as Jake kissed her neck, his body snug in the v of her thighs. In that moment she felt totally at peace, wrapped in the arms of the man she loved, her best friend equally blissed out doing lord knew what down the hallway.

She had everything right there, beautiful children, a home and a life with the best person she knew. Who also happened to play her body with the skill of a world class musician and could get her wet and achy with nothing more than a wink. Every day was an adventure, slightly more adult fun than the days of their youth and none the worse for it. Jake had given her everything, made her feel secure and confident and loved and if the flip side of that was that she sometimes felt like a sex addict, well he was always on hand to help her out.

"So you like the idea of a 4 way then do you Jake?"

He paused in his exploration of her neck and looked deep into her eyes,

"I can not lie to you babe, the idea of three hot naked women is pretty appealing!"

Sammie scowled at him as he kissed her, rocking against her core,

"I'm kidding! Fuck! Why on earth would I ever want anyone other than you! You Sammie Barratt, soon to be Sammie Edwards..." he rocked against her and grinned, "Hint! You are the only woman in the world for me and you know it. GP enforced celibacy and all. You are all I need and all I want until the day I die Even when you're old and grey and have no teeth, I will still worship and adore you!"

"I'll order the KY now then shall I?."

She kissed him, wrapping her thighs around his waist and mentally calculating how many minutes made up two weeks. Even if she did ignore the advice, how bad could it be? Surely feeling Jake pounding deep inside her cunt would be worth it.

As always he read her mind, stroking her hair from her face and covering her with tiny butterfly kisses,

"We can wait Sammie. Waiting is practically our thing."

She huffed and Jake sucked her pouted lips between his teeth, sucking gently,

"I'll even let you chose how we get back on the proverbial horse. How's that? Full control, all the decisions in your hands?"

Sammie smiled,

"You are just the most amazing man Jake. It's no wonder I love you as much as I do really, when you say things like that!"

"Never gets boring hearing you say things like that babe!"

"Now if I could just stop you saying things like new parent orgy and 4 way, you'd be perfect! Maybe I should ask Rosie how she broke Livvy of her bad habits..."

She squealed as Jake blew a raspberry into her neck, his fingers squeezing her breasts and his cock hard against her thigh,

"You can try but you'll never stop me! You love me and my dirty mouth!"

Sammie sighed,

"I do Jake, I really do!"

They kissed, leisurely exploring each other's mouths as Jake's hands explored her body. Slowly he lifted his head and stared at her, his brow furrowed,

"What it is Jake?"

"About the orgy?"

"Really? What happened to me being the only woman in your life?!"

Grinning he squeezed her arse and she moaned,

"And you are my love, my beautiful feisty sexy baby mama, my angel, my darling, my precious, my love" He waggled his brows and Sammie rolled her eyes as she laughed, "I may have been joking but did you notice that neither one of them said no?!"

12