All Comments on 'Room Service, with a Smile'

by oedipusrex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

What a nice story. Down to earth, with no pages of unnecessary "background. I can imagine this could easily be a true experience. Keep it up.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Nice!

Hope she teaches him how to eat pussy the next tme.

erotikoserotikosover 8 years ago
Lucky fellow!

Ah, this is the stuff of which dreams are made!! Very good story, nicely written with excellent grammar, syntax, punctuation and spelling--all the elements of good writing, combined with a unique plot twist and an age-old fantasy for any young man and the older woman who would teach him the ways of the world. A most excellent job here, and clearly a five star effort. Do keep up the good work and give us readers another go with your fine style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This might only be a story but it really happened to me. At 59 I was much older with huge boobies and a full hairy bush and my young man was 19. I also had room service delivered and 'accidently' let my robe slip open. My young waiter lost his virginity that night and visited me every night for the next week. I gave him blowjobs, rimmed him, prostate massage and let him cum in my mouth and on my boobies. I taught him how to eat pussy and how to pleasure the clitty. I even let him have anal sex and let him shoot straight into my bowels. We even bathed together, peed on each other and tried ever position we could. My lover came to me as a virgin boy and by the end of the week he was a man.

WatchedBethWatchedBethover 3 years ago
Sexy

Wonderful story x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a way to lose your virginity, wish I lost mine that way! I would have loved to have had this experience and I am sure I would have been a deer in headlights just like him. She was very patient with him and made him feel special! Thanks for the good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous