Room w View Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,252 Followers

"Yes, quite interesting. My assistant, Rita, is still having palpitations."

"Ferry, what are you talking about?"

"Seems Rita is one of those ladies who devour all the fashion mags, watch all those next models shows and all that. She comes bursting into my office to announce that I, and now I quote, 'won't fucking believe who was on the line', endquote. I assured here I didn't. So, she gushes that Di X is calling me. That she, Rita, had just spoken to the top model in the world, the world's most beautiful woman, the Entrepreneur of the Year, and a few other titles. I knew who Diana Xavier is. I asked if she said why she is calling. Rita shook her head. I imagined she probably was rendered mute the second she heard who it was."

Ferry took another bite from her tuna sandwich. "God, I don't know what they do to tuna, but this is just the best I've ever had. Still not eating, Kyle? Something upsetting you?"

My stomach was tied in more knots than you'd find at a Boy Scout jamboree. I opened the water and took a sip, allowing half of it to dribble down my shirtfront.

"So, I took the call. It went something like this. Pardon if I don't do the breathy tones of Ms. Xavier.

"Ferry Williams?"

"Yes."

"This is Diana Xavier. I wonder if you know who I am?"

At this point Kyle, I was getting a little annoyed and when I do that, I get sarcastic. So, I said, "I think so, don't you?"

My jaw dropped.

Ferry said she heard the most outrageous laugh on the other end.

"No wonder," Diana said.

"No wonder, what?" I asked.

"Ferry, may I call you that?"

"Sure. Do I call you X?"

"Another chuckle. 'How about you call me Diana?'"

After I said sure, she began to speak. "I take it you recognize my name. But, the reason I'm calling is to inform you of another way you may know me."

"How's that?"

"I have the apartment directly across from Kyle?"

"At that point, Kyle, I think my world stopped. Did I just hear this famous model and businesswoman tell me that she is you secret watcher?"

Ferry looked at me. Sweat was pouring down my brow, my collar was soaked and I knew that my suit jacket would be going directly to the dry cleaners.

"So, smart lawyer and witty person that I am, I said, 'Oh.'"

"And, so," Diana continued, "it's no wonder Kyle is so in love with you."

"If my world had stopped when she told me she was the voyeur to your exhibitionism, hearing her say you love me blew that world off its axis."

"Ferry, I can..."

"Kyle, you can be quiet right now. I'm not finished."

Ferry took another bite and a sip of water.

"We had a long conversation, Kyle. A very long conversation. I got angry when she told me that you called her after I spoke with you the other night. I felt betrayed all over again. So, that was today's slap. But, she finally helped me to realize that you relied on her to help you work through your thoughts. She also explained about the night I showed up drunk at your door. I was embarrassed that she was talking to me about it, but there's something in her voice that calmed me and allowed me to listen to her. She told me how you agonized about what to do. Finally, she said she convinced you to take my outer clothes off and cover me with a shirt. She also said you were the perfect gentleman.

"I asked her if later you were in the living room and exposing yourself to her. She admitted it and admitted she urged you to do so. She said she was not proud of what she did, but it was what it was."

I took some more water and managed to get in in my mouth. It did little to slake my scorched throat.

"I asked her why she did that."

"Because he has the best cock I've ever seen and I was turned on and wanted to have an orgasm," she said.

"After that, Kyle, I guessed there was not much we couldn't discuss. I told her about my own coming to terms with exhibitionism. She's very smart, you know."

I nodded.

"By the end of the conversation, I felt like we might even become friends. She said that you were in agony over having hurt me. That you wished you could undo anything that caused me pain. She also said she felt she had to call and let me know that she was complicit. She also said she never spied on us when we were making love, not that we would have done that in the living room with the fucking drapes wide open."

"Ferry, I am so sorry. I want you back in my life so much. I will do anything to regain your trust."

"Honestly?"

"Yes. Anything."

"Ok," Ferry said. "Did you sleep with Diana?"

"Yes."

"Before or after I left?"

"Way after. It was the night of the TV girls wedding."

Ferry nodded. "Did you sleep with her daughter?"

"If you mean, did we have sex—absolutely not. She did crawl into bed with Diana and me and we slept. But, that was it. There was no sex between us."

"That sounds borderline creepy, but let's let it ride for now. Have you slept with any other woman since we split up?"

I began to get irritated. I didn't think I'd have to undergo a cross-examination of my love life. I almost said something and then remembered I promised to do anything.

"Yes, one other woman?"

"Who?"

"Ferry, I wouldn't mind telling you, but it's highly personal."

"Fucking tends to be like that," she said.

"Not fair, Ferry. We had broken up."

"Do I know this person?"

I knew if I wanted to bring Ferry back into my life, I needed to be completely open.

"Ferry, I know I can trust you. This is very personal and confidential information. But, I want you know that I would only disclose this to you because I know you have such a complete sense of propriety."

"Did you screw someone's wife?"

"Ferry, I made love to Tiffany. And, I impregnated her."

Ferry slumped on the bench. "Well, I was not expecting that. Can you tell me how this came about? Was Tiffany cheating on Brittany?"

I was shaking my head as she asked the questions. Taking a deep breath, I relayed how the two of them approached me. I described how Brittany was part of the process. I left out the one night that Tiffany and I spent together. Tiffany didn't want Brittany to know about it. She also wanted to really let loose in our love making. I felt I would have seriously betrayed Tiffany if I disclosed that part of our relationship.

Ferry took it all in and sat quietly. She looked at the roses in bloom all around us. Finally she turned to me.

"You're quite a guy, Kyle Anders."

"And, you are quite the woman, Ferry Williams. I love you."

Tears welled in her eyes. I took her hand and she let me hold it. We sat in silence.

"Kyle, is that everything I need to know? I couldn't take another surprise."

"That's everything. Do you think we could try again?"

Slowly she nodded.

"Yeah, we could try again. But, we're going to go slow. You have to let me know what's going on with you."

I promised to be open and honest.

"You know, Diana, invited us to join her in France in the fall," Ferry said.

"Really? Why would she do that unless she knew we'd be back together?"

"She might have had an inkling after we talked."

"Ah. And, what did you say?"

"I told her I'd talk about it with you."

"And, what did she say?"

"She said to be sure to tell you that'd you'd love the spot she has in mind."

"Why?"

"Because there are lots of naked people there all the time."

I wrapped Ferry in my arms. "There's only one person I'm interested in being naked with right now."

We kissed.

"Hmm, me, too," said Ferry, "But who knows about tomorrow?"

*****

This is a good time to take a pause in the story of Kyle and Ferry. I think you probably guess that they do get together and that the firms merge. Is it love ever after for our lovers and the firms? Well, time will tell. I think there is more to discover concerning Kyle and Ferry, along with Diana, Fanny and Annie. If you'd like to read more about them in the future, drop me an email. I think that the future could be quite interesting for these interesting people. Thank you for all your support and comments.

orie
orie
4,252 Followers