All Comments on 'Room With a View'

by Shysquirter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Oz1999Oz1999over 10 years ago
Never Fail to Seduce Your Readers

Shy your graphic detail is amazing. With all the little details you build your stories to a crescendo and take your readers slowly and methodically to the heights of pleasure experienced by this couple. What a wonderful talent you have to captivate the minds of your audience. Well done .... again!

b33nb33nover 10 years ago
Thanks

That was excellent. Thank you for sharing your story.

dannygjkdannygjkalmost 10 years ago
hmmm

The odd thing is that the author pen name suggests a female author, but the way the story is written suggests a male author.

JWrenJWrenalmost 10 years ago
Arousing views

I have a suspicion that this tale may have been the prelude or incentive for the later Windows story. Anyway, they follow a similar theme involving a mix of voyeurism and exhibitionism. And both are tantalizingly written, putting the reader in the protagonists active and yet frustrating situation. Very arousing.

nekocanekocaover 7 years ago
Will you write a part two?

Such a beautiful story which ended far too soon. Please consider writing part two?

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago
Good fun

Now that I have found you I want more.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Great story, very erotic without actually having intercourse with each other. Nice place to stop the story but it would have been interesting if they had ran into each other in the lobby or dinning room. I'm betting it would have been hard to remember he was married if that happened though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous