Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had promised myself to remain calm and not argue. Mom was pushing my buttons but I wasn't going to let her get the best of me.

"Are you saying that if I start acting more independent and no longer seek permission to go where I want, that you're going to remove me from the policy? Dad, is that what you want as well? "

Dad sat back in his recliner, completely silent. I stared at him for a second. He knew that mom was wrong but he wasn't about to destroy peace in the home; although that peace was achieved by mom's bullying tactics.

Mom didn't answer my question. She didn't need to. I had enough to begin my own policy. I was going to shop around next Monday. I kept my promise to myself not to raise my voice or argue.

"Well, you're in God's hands now," mom said angrily.

"The Bible Pastor Branson preaches from says we're all in God's hands. When did I fall out of His hands?" I retorted, happy with my witty comeback.

"Bobby, you know what I mean. Don't be a smart-aleck."

I grinned. I knew I had pissed her off. If looks could kill, the one she gave me would have put me 6 feet under, that's for sure.

I had the most basic of needs for the next few days. Change of clothes, which I wouldn't be needed while indoors with Ruth, and personal hygiene items.

I was feeling quite good about myself as I drove back to Ruth's house. I had managed to collect some belongings without any yelling or arguing. I maintained my composure and proved to myself that I had the maturity to handle this without a major blow-up.

I stopped along the way and got us a Ham and Pineapple pizza. I was looking forward to dinner with my new friend. I kept coming up with more questions in my head as I was driving. I sure hoped that she was ready for me. Of course, I would have to be ready for her. I knew she'd be prying as well. Oddly enough, while undressed, I seemed to be so relaxed and willing to talk. It's almost as if the clothes not only covered my body, but they covered my heart, mind, and soul as well. I was more relaxed with Ruth than any friend or family member I ever knew. Baring my body also helped bare my soul.

Although it was my place to live now, I instinctively rang the doorbell. Ruth answered the door just barely holding a towel over her naked body.

"You do live here now, Bobby," she reminded me with a smile. "No more doorbells, okay? What's the worst that could happen, you walk in and see me naked?"

We both had a big laugh at that comment. I realized how silly it was. There were some habits that I'd have to change, that's for sure.

"So, just put your stuff in your room and get naked. I'll put the pizza on the table."

She didn't need to tell me to get naked, I had planned on doing that all along. Still, it was nice to know that she wanted me that way. I figured I couldn't be that awful looking, then.

We agreed to take turns asking one question each. She wanted to go first. Being a gentleman, I happily agreed.

"Any girlfriends, Bobby? I know you don't have any sexual experience, but any girlfriends in high school or church?"

"Not really girlfriends in the sense of being a couple. There's one girl at church that mom wanted me to ask out, but she reminded me too much of my mom. She's kind of cute, but she has no sense of humor and is too goody-goody."

"A couple of girls in high school were my friends, but just that. I could have never dated them because my mother wouldn't approve of a non-church girl. They were heathens to be avoided."

"That's funny, Bobby. Not funny for you, but that attitude is funny. If those girls were heathens, what in the hell would she think of you tonight having a naked dinner with a girl like me? I must be on a fast track to hell."

Ruth had a way of seeing the lighter side of things. I couldn't help but laugh at her assessment. The problem I was having by that time was that I had begun to have feelings for her; not just sexual but romantic feelings.

She was six years older, but she seemed to be my equal as far as maturity and outlook on life. I knew it was only a fantasy on my part, but I really liked this friend. I would have enjoyed her companionship ever if we had both stayed clothed. I had lived in such a suppressed atmosphere at home. Sex was never discussed, not even between just father and son. The TV was seldom on. The only music allowed was mom's Gospel music. Thankfully, kids at school brought cassette players and radios to school so I could appreciate music from groups like the Eagles, Aerosmith, and Chicago as well as guys like Alice Cooper, Elton John, and Rod Stewart.

I had the next question. I decided to go straight to something I had thought from the beginning when she first got undressed. "Ruth, you mention that you're very comfortable in your skin. You clearly seem to be around me, at least. Pardon me if this question sounds silly, but if I touched you on the shoulder, you wouldn't care. Yet, if I touched one of your boobs, you'd be somehow offended. If your boobs or any other body part isn't considered dirty to you, why would you take offense to a guy touching you in certain places?"

"Bobby, that's not a silly question. The best answer is this...just pretend that we're sitting here, fully clothed, and we'd never seen each other naked. Would you give me a shoulder rub if I were feeling tense? If we knew each other well, you might do that without even being asked, right?"

"Yes."

"However, would you reach over and grab my boob if I were tugging at my bra because it was itching me?" I knew the answer and I shook my head knowingly.

"Simply put, just behave around me as if I were clothed. A neck and shoulder rub feels good. You can do that even if I'm nude. Yes, that's a hint."

I sensed the hint in her statement. I made a note to myself. She was going to get a neck and shoulder rub soon. Next, it was time for her question.

"I notice that you're hard already. What got you so hard? It can't just be looking at me naked since you saw me this way for close to an hour earlier?"

"Actually, it was just seeing you naked. Nothing else."

She wasn't buying it.

"Bobby, we promised each other we'd be completely honest. We're bonding well. Whatever it is that got your cock so hard, it's okay to share with me. Besides, I already know the answer. I just want to hear it from you."

I knew I had no choice. She could see through me. She knew exactly what I was thinking and was going to make me say it. For the first time, I wasn't quite as relaxed. "It's okay, Bobby," she assured me. I won't be mad."

"Honest? I see your body and I can picture my hands running all over it. I can picture putting my hard cock inside of you. I apologize for being so blunt, but you wanted honesty."

She didn't seem bothered at all. She was smiling.

"Good...and thank you. Even though you don't act on it, I'm so flattered that you like what you see that much." Okay, your turn to ask.

I was now relaxed again. I knew she'd answer me honestly so I just threw a bold question at her. I knew that there was a possibility I wouldn't like the answer.

"Ruth, you've seen lots of guys between your nudism and being a nurse. All shapes and sizes. Some good looking, some probably kind of ugly. Honestly, what was your first impression of me when I first walked into the house and when I first stripped off my clothes?"

She didn't take time to think about her answer. She just spit it out immediately.

"What did I think? First, you're a good looking and handsome guy. Secondly, when I saw you naked I was impressed. The fact is, after getting to know you, it wouldn't matter either way if you were good looking or not, or if you had a two inch cock or a ten inch cook. My opinion of you wouldn't change. Still, from a purely physical standpoint, you're very desirable."

"Nudists aren't robots. We notice looks, shapes and sizes just like anyone else. The difference is that when I comes to guys, I don't care about their cock size. I notice it, but don't dwell on it. My ex was a little bit chubby and had a small cock. That never mattered. Sex was still good."

"Still, he couldn't get past his jealousies about guys checking me out. He never went to the resort with me, yet was jealous that I was going to be there without him. If I had known he was that insecure, I never would have married him. Those colors didn't come out until after we were married. He expected that marriage would change me and I'd give up the lifestyle. No man will ever get away with telling me that I can't be a nudist. Never!"

"I think I may have answered more than one question," Ruth said with a chuckle. "That's okay. I don't mind sharing that with you."

Listening to her tell me how attractive I was and that she liked my cock just made my cock stay harder longer. Now I was subconsciously stroking it, although lightly, under the table cover. Not lightly enough for Ruth not to notice. Again, she smiled at me. I think she was trying to make me as comfortable as possible and letting me know that she wasn't judging or condemning me at all.

"That's fine, Bobby. You know what to do. You have a room if you need it."

I stopped. I decided to finish our conversation first. I could release my load later. She was ready with another question. This one was much easier.

"Bobby, before meeting me today, had you ever heard about nudists or met a nudist before?"

"Yes, I had heard about nudists, but never met one. There's a magazine called Penthouse Forum. I've read stories about people's experiences or fantasies. A few took place at nudist resorts."

Ruth responded quickly, "However, if you ever go to a resort with me, you'll never see any sex taking place in the open. These places are family-friendly. I've been going there since I was little. Now, what happens at night is anyone's guess, but it's done behind closed doors of cabins, tents, or trailers. Overt sexual activity will get your ass thrown out the gate faster than anything will."

"Just a little extra info in case you think nudist resorts are just one big outdoor orgy."

My turn. I had a good question.

"You say you've had three lovers. Can you tell me about them?"

She didn't even blink.

"Sure. Well, you know about my ex, Frank. The first guy was at the resort. Let me explain that nudists are a very diverse group of people, yet we respect all walks of life."

"Many nudist couples are monogamous, don't participate in any kind of sex except with their own spouse. Some are swingers that swap partners with one or more couples. Others are in open relationships. That's where either spouse can enjoy someone else and it's accepted as part of the marriage agreement."

I wasn't sure where she was headed with this.

"Anyhow, there was a couple there, Kristy and Don, that were in an open relationship. I didn't know it at the beginning. They were friends with my parents as well, but as far as I know there was nothing else going on. Still, I enjoyed sitting around the hot tub talking to them. Don is a real nice guy and not too badly put together, if you know what I mean."

"They told me about their lifestyle. He told me that I was pretty and sexy and didn't know why I didn't have a boyfriend. The fact is, 5 years ago, I didn't have hardly any tits at all. I've filled out a little bit since then. They're not that big now, but at least I have some shape."

"They look fine to me," I told her, interrupting her story.

"Thanks, babe...I mean Bobby."

Babe? Did she really say that? Freudian slip?

"Anyhow, Kristy told me that Don had fantasized about me and that she was fine with Don having me for the night if I agreed to it."

"I was still a virgin and told them so. I was reluctant to go further. Don assured me that he'd be especially gentle. He would take it as slow as I needed it to go. I agreed to go for it. He kept his word and actually made my first sexual experience a good one. There was a slight moment of discomfort, but he truly made it memorable. I enjoyed him a couple of more times until I met Frank. I haven't had Don again because he and Kristy moved to Atlanta last year. He had a job offer that he couldn't turn down."

"Tom and I hook up maybe once a month. He's old enough to be my father, but he appreciates the time together. We're friends, but it's mostly just sexual for the two of us."

"I just have one more question, Bobby. Those Playboy magazines. Now that you've seen the real thing, do you...well...feel a need to check them out again?"

I knew to be honest. I knew she could detect BS. "Probably. I probably will. They're beautiful girls with nice bodies. Still, the real thing is much better and I'd rather be here looking at you than them. Besides, like I said, you could be in that magazine if you wanted. You're that good."

"Bobby, thank you again, but let me be honest with you. Stand up and look at me. Now, look closely at my tits. Get as close as you need to get a good look at them."

"Do you notice anything unusual?"

"Not really."

"Look at my left tit. Then my right tit. Look closely."

"Well, your right tit is a little bigger than your left tit."

"Yes, now look closely at my face. Get in as close as you need to."

I did as I was told. I noticed a few pock marks. She must have struggled with acne at least a little when she was younger.

"Okay. Now, look at the bush between my legs. Get as close as you need to."

I didn't notice anything unusual.

"Notice how my growth is much thicker on my right side? Notice how I practically have a bald spot almost the size of a penny on my left side just above my pussy?"

"I'm not doing this to embarrass you. The fact is, they get girls with symmetric breasts. Any skin blemishes are airbrushed so the view never sees them. If the girls were to have a bush like mine, they'd trim it so that it's all even."

"Well, I'm not one of them. I'm happy with what I have. These girls will only do these spreads if they have people doctoring the pictures. The nudists that I know don't care if one of my tits is bigger than the other, or that my bush doesn't grow perfectly. They don't care that I have pock scars from my teen years."

I understood her well. I didn't realize that those Playboy models had help in making the pictures look better. I was kind of naïve, in many ways. Of course, I never had anyone take that kind of time that Ruth was taking to talk to me like that. My feelings for her were intensifying. I fought the urge to grab her.

"Any other questions for me, Bobby?"

"I'm not sure. It feels so good to have a friend to talk to. The fact that it's a beautiful lady is a big bonus. Of course, I can't get this damn cock to behave. It's like it has a mind of its own."

Ruth looked down at it again. "Yeah, it certainly has a will of its own." She was laughing as she shook her head.

"Ruth, the only other thing I'd ask for...that is, if we weren't nudists...would be for a big hug. You've been so much more help than you realize."

"Babe...I mean, Bobby...believe me, you've been a lot of help to me. Sometimes, I need to discuss things with someone willing to listen. Also, I enjoyed getting to know you better. We're going to get along great around here. Of course, when school starts, we won't be together as much, but we can always catch up with each other when there's a chance. Also, I often get in the hot tub before I go to bed. You can always join me there."

"You know what, I need a big hug as well. Come here."

We hugged for at least 5 seconds. My hard cock was up against her pubic mound and her tits were flush with my chest.

"Well, at least you felt my tits against you, didn't you? Oh, and I felt that rock against me as well."

She didn't sound upset. She was stating a fact. Sounded like she almost enjoyed it.

"Yeah, well that wasn't my intent, Ruth, but I can't complain. I need to excuse myself so I can finish this job in my room."

She looked at me with a different kind of expression.

"How about in my shower?"

"Sure, whatever you prefer. It's your house."

"No, what I mean is, let me join you in the shower while you do it."

"Sure, you've watched me once already. Why not?"

"Well, maybe I need to get some relief also?"

"Really?" I had no idea that she took care of her needs like that also.

"Sure, babe...I mean Bobby. Damn it, I gotta stop saying that."

"Why? I like the sound of babe. That's the 3rd time you've said that tonight. Why stop? Why correct yourself?"

She was quiet for a few seconds. I gave her all the time she needed to think about her answer.

"Bobby, you are such a sweet guy. I've really learned to like you a lot. Your innocence is refreshing and your honesty is as well. Let's get in the shower. We can discuss other stuff later."

She got the water ready and we both stepped inside the large shower with clear glass doors.

"Bobby, one of my favorite things to do with a guy is take a shower. Maybe it's some kind of strange fetish, I don't know. Don and I took showers together a lot at the resort, although we had to limit our physical activity because the showers were open to everyone."

"Same with Frank and I. Also with Tom. If it's okay with you, we'll drop the no touching rule. I want to get you off in the shower. No sex, but you can do just about anything else you want. Are you okay with that?"

I answered by taking her tits into my hands. I did notice a slight difference between the two tits, but it was heaven to me. I ran my hands all over her body. Everything, from her face, to her shoulders, her tits, her belly, pussy, legs...everything.

She patiently waited until I had felt and played with every inch of her body. I wasn't sure if kissing was allowed, so I planted a light kiss on her lips. She reciprocated by pressing her lips hard into mine. Within seconds, our tongues were darting around each other's mouths with unbridled passion. I was going to come soon without much more help. I wasn't going to need her hand or mine to finish the job.

I held her tight while my cock pressed firmly against her pubic mound. She then surprised me by climbing up on me and sticking my cock inside of her wet, warm pussy. A couple of thrusts later and I was coming inside of her.

She maintained her position against me as my cock softened inside of her. We were both catching our breath. It seemed like neither of us knew what to say next. Finally, she asked the question knowing the obvious answer.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed that."

"Uh...of course, I did. You just caught me off guard because you said no sex. I thought that meant intercourse."

"It did, Bobby. It's just that I wanted that as much as you did. You may find that hard to believe, but after having that press against me, I wanted it in me much more. We'll work on making it last longer inside next time. Believe me, there will be plenty of next times with you."

We finished our shower and retreated to the living room. She sat in the recliner while I sat on the sofa.

"Bobby, I hope you understand my intentions. I really like you, but I'm not ready for a steady relationship. Sex is something I desire as much as you do. I had no intention of going anywhere near this far tonight...it's just that I haven't enjoyed a man's company as much as I've enjoyed yours today. Still, we're just friends...good friends to be sure...but don't read anything else into it. There is no commitment on either of our parts. I'm not ready for that yet. I'm not sure you are either."

I think the look on my face, the look of both disappointment and confusion, concerned her.

"Hey babe, you're very mature for your age, but I do have an advantage in life experiences. I'm not saying that things couldn't work out, but for now we're just good friends that enjoy sex together."

She then got out of the recliner and stood naked, with her hairy pussy right in my face.