Roomers Revisited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do it now, Mister, or I'll give you reverse thrust, full gas.' You get that sorta threat, you buckle down to work real quick.

Someone once told me that an extra half, three quarters of an inch of cock didn't make any difference to her, but the same added to a tongue was a whole different proposition. She took sex pretty seriously so I believed her. Christ knows where I get the extra length from, but I can lick the bridge of my nose all day if I have to, and if I got pussy on my face and the angle's right I can usually manage to hit the bottom of the G spot. That, and a nose pushing the clit at the same time can get spectacular results.

Sure got results from Chrissie. She wasn't in such a goddam hurry any more so I took it easy too, teasing and probing, letting her find her own rhythm. She kept lifting herself, holding back, and I knew that she was waiting for me to harden up again, drill her straight after, the way she liked. Hell I can do that. She managed nearly twenty minutes, me getting a real unpleasant pain at the base of my tongue, then she began to tremble and mashed herself down, hips bucking, smearing my face and breathing short and fast. That lasted a while and when she began to slow I flipped her over and slid into her real gentle, pushed my pubic bone down onto her mound and started the rocking movement that always held her suspended on the edge. Tell the truth I wanted her wiped out so I could rest up a little for the after dinner session, but I got kinda involved with the balancing act, lost myself for a while there, and it was only when she heaved up, started going a little crazy again, that I came back, let her drag me with her as she raced up the hill for the second time. Fine by me and when she cried out and fell over the cliff I dived after her, let us spiral down together.

Afterwards we lay quiet. Her body was slack, breath still whistling slightly, and I guess I was much the same. She squirmed closer and I felt her soft lips on my ear.

'Worth the journey, big boy. But speaking as a grateful friend, you felt sorta needy as well. You want to spill on a warm shoulder?' Hell, after all this time she should know that ain't what I do. Smart girl though. No point turning her down flat.

'I dunno, Chrissie, it's been a rough few weeks, life gettin' complicated again. Nothing bad, but you know I hate when everything's unsettled. Tell the truth, I got your message yesterday, I was real pleased. The needin' was for you I guess. Good to see ya, kid.' She knew that wasn't all of it but she looked real happy, started chewing my neck some, and I let her carry on for a while. It was sure comfortable laying there, letting her fuss, and I felt kinda peeved when she pulled back.

'Shower time, I guess, and then what? You plan anything?'

'Cocktail somewhere, dinner at Tony's, come back here, flip a coin to see who's on top?' She bounced up and grabbed my hand.

'Dam' mindreader you are. Come get clean and we'll decide where the cocktails are gonna be. I gotta new dress I wanna show you.' Fine by me. I let her go first though. Sharing a shower with Chrissie Jefferson can be kinda dangerous, less you breathe real good underwater.

When I came out of the bathroom, I heard voices from the lounge. Peeped through the doorway, saw Chrissie on the sofa, still wearing my spare bathrobe, Candice next to her. Their heads were close together and they were talking kinda earnest. Well, shit. The great female conspiracy was up and running again. I shrugged mentally, went to get dressed, made plenty of noise so they knew I was there. When I appeared they were sitting opposite each other, butter wouldn't melt in their goddam mouths, but I had a feeling that the no gossip rule had just been broken. Still, two pairs of eyes were looking at me kinda mushy, so I went with the flow. Plan for success, that's the key.

'Hey, Candice, thought you'd be on your way to Boston. What's up?'

'I saw it was Chrissie when she arrived, and I heard the shower and guessed you'd seen to her, short term, so I came to say Hi. Ellen's visiting her parents and she still hasn't told them about us, so...' Kinda glum but Chrissie filled the gap.

'Candice and I decided she's gonna join us for cocktails, her and me can have some girltalk, cheer ourselves up. You good with that, Mister, or you gonna need threatening?' Looked like I wasn't gonna have much say in the matter; sounded like it had possibilities though.

'Jackson Bar and Grill? Guys from the gym hang there and I been wantin' to rub a few noses in it for a while. Pretty please with sugar?' They looked at each other, began to giggle, and I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. Chrissie winked at Candice.

'Dress real sexy, be all over him like ugly on a warthog?' Candice nodded happily.

'No bra, no panties, no shame, make him feel good in front of the locker room jocks?' They gave each other a low five and turned to me. Chrissie was the one who spoke.

'Candice's gonna bring her stuff down, we'll talk while we get ready. You go read your book. Give us an hour, we'll blow the socks off that dam' bar.' Fine by me.

Shit, that was a good evening. You turn up in your favorite bar with a hot blonde on one arm and a smokin' black girl on the other, life can get no sweeter. They weren't kidding when they'd said no shame. Legs and tits flashing, flirting outrageously with the guys, turning them down flat when they tried to horn in; heard Chrissie lecturing one wannabe Romeo she wouldn't look anywhere else, long as I was warm and breathing, and Candice told the world she'd been a committed dyke till I converted her. Fuckin' lie of course, but she was on her third margarita and was looking at me so cute I nearly blushed. Not quite though: cool Doug. Felt so good I had her join us for dinner too, to hell with the extra expense. I was half wondering if I was gonna get tag teamed, but when we got home she kissed us both, wobbled upstairs, oughta call Ellen she said. Chrissie followed me into the apartment, pushed me onto the couch, shed her dress and snaked into my lap. Buried in willing girl would be a good way to go I guess.

'Feeling better?' I nodded and let my hands wander over her body, but she hadn't finished. 'Candice explained to me while we were dressing. About why it's been difficult recently, I mean.' Time for serious Doug.

'Everything's changed some, that's for sure; their big chance, I guess, and that's great an' all, but right now they're missin' each other bad and there ain't much I can do to help. Makes me feel kinda surplus to requirements. Sure hope they stay in touch though; we been good for a long while and losin' them would make me feel sorta glum. Shit, Chrissie, friends are what make me tick: you, them two, people who know who I am. Glad you're here, kid. Wanna celebrate ongoin' friendship?' Fuckin' impressive speech, I thought. Touched all the right bases: generosity, sadness, confession, acceptance, appreciation. Sure had an effect on Chrissie.

'The real Doug comes outa hiding, he's something else,' she murmured as she slipped off my lap. 'You sit still now; I'm gonna make it alright.' Always amazes me how good vulnerable presses a woman's buttons. Works every time. She kneeled in front of me, took me into her mouth all the way, worked me gently as I hardened, made sure I didn't have to do a dam' thing, and when I'd done, knees shaking from the strain, she swallowed dreamily and led me to the bed.

'This is for you too,' she whispered a little later as she crouched over me and guided me into her, 'and I'll take what I'm due tomorrow.' Well, shit, good enough.

Trouble is, payback's a bitch. I'm not great in the morning and it was a real effort dealing with a horny, frustrated woman before eight o'clock. Only preparation I got was a piss and a warm washcloth, shot of mouthwash, then I was on my back again, except this time I was doing the goddam work. I concentrated on how I wanted my eggs, how the coffee would taste, and managed to hang on till she tensed up, thrashing about and moaning as it rolled over her. Always was a damp girl when she came, but that one was real wet, left her quivering and me thinking about clean sheets again. She bent down, still panting, kissed me hard.

'Wanna come back to the coast with me? I'll look after you real careful.' Jesus Christ.

'Shit, Chrissie, I'd be dead in a month. You got some powerful urges there. Might screw up bein' friends too.' I wondered if I was imagining a flicker of sadness in her eyes.

'Always selfish, often right, sometimes so good you make me wanna cry.' She shook herself and sighed. 'It'd sure be one hell of a month though. Wanna fix breakfast while I shower?' Well, shit. No point in fussing though, so I heaved myself up and went to make coffee. Normally I take my first cup standing on the rug, checking out the world, but today that wasn't an option. Still, into each life a little rain must fall, and I felt better than I had the day before.

That had sure been a good weekend, and the effects had lingered. Chrissie must have talked to Candice some I guess, because she pulled herself together, saw to me regular right to the end of the semester; never complained, even when she didn't much feel like it. Conscientious girl when she got her head round something. I kept going to the gym, maintaining my reading program, and by the time summer came and Candice left I was looking forward, not back. Like I said, I don't do reverse gear much.

******

Goddam memories take over sometimes. I stretched and yawned, wriggled my toes in the rug. What next? Work out for an hour, concentrate on Kirsty wanting to go ahead would be best, I reckoned. Truth to tell I was kinda wondering how it was gonna play: Can't just tell someone to lay down and spread 'em when she's never even had her pussy touched before. One thing I did know, her alcohol intake better be under strict control. Enough to relax, not enough to throw up. Nothing I hate more than a bedroom smelling of puke. Been there, done that, got the scars. I went to collect my sports bag.

Next evening, six o'clock, shy tap on the door, so I got up and opened it. Gentleman Doug. She darted into the room, face flushed, eyes bright. Some makeup, looked like she'd tried to do something with her hair but hadn't quite finished the job; perfectly obvious she'd tried real hard, but mebbe a step downmarket would be better than Casa Italiana. Didn't want Tony making sly jokes for the next six months. No point upsetting her though.

'Shit girl, you look fuckin' ace. Uh, excuse me.' She smiled shyly.

'I know you curse a lot, and I don't mind. My dad does as well when he's mad.'

'I ain't mad, Kirsty, I'm impressed. Gonna do my rep a lotta good, bein' seen with you. You ready to eat?' The shy look came back.

'I don't know. I feel kind of fluttery inside and...' Jesus wept.

'You can watch me then. I missed lunch today an' I'm ready to kill for ribs. C'mon.' I took her hand and squeezed it. 'First thing you gotta understand is that guys like to stoke up. Not too much though, nor too much booze neither, or they'll fall asleep on you, leave you to your own goddam devices.' She giggled and managed to squeeze back. Way to go.

Shit, dinner went better than I'd hoped. She managed to eat some, had a coupla glasses of Chardonnay too. Me, I held back on the ribs, stayed with beer. Didn't wanna look like a hypocrite. On the way back she unlatched her seat belt, took a deep breath, wriggled over so's she could lean against me, trembling some.

'Let's go, Prof. Time I found out what all the fuss is about.' Trying to be a brave little soldier. She was quiet as we rolled home, but managed to smile as I helped her outa the truck; I gotta admit, I felt a spark of admiration for her. When I took her hand again her palm was sweaty and damp. 'I suppose you'd prefer if I freshened up, wouldn't you?' she said as I opened the door. I wondered what the hell was going through her head, then gave up. Plans sure weren't gonna work here.

'Whatever you need to do, Kirsty. I'm gonna fix us a coupla drinks, let the ribs settle.'

'Just a weak one for me.' She seemed distracted, glancing round like she didn't know where to go. No more she did.

'Sorry, girl. Bedroom's through there, bathroom's beyond it.' She nodded and smiled, determined look back on her face, disappeared in a flash. I set about fixing the drinks. After what seemed forever she hadn't reappeared and I was beginning to wonder if she'd fallen in and drowned. Then her voice.

'Uh, Doug, I'm ready.' I went to the bedroom door and looked. Dear God in Heaven. She'd turned the bed back neatly and arranged herself on it, stark naked, legs bent under, arms behind her head like that dam' picture I saw once, some Spanish duchess, hot number at the time. I swear I didn't know what to do or say, but the silence was lengthening and her face was beginning to darken with embarrassment. Click in the back of my head. Thank you, Lord.

'Jeez, Kirsty, where you been hiding that body? I was just gonna bring the drinks in and now I forgot where I put them.' I ducked back out and picked up the glasses, took a deep breath, went back in and gave one to her, something to do with her hands for Chrissake. Started unbuttoning my shirt, still astonished. Tell the truth I was kinda peeved she thought it was gonna be a roll-on roll-off job. This was a Social Skills class, not a goddam quickie. Conscientious Doug.

Jeez, she was hot though. Not what you'd call slim, but no extra rolls, nothing sagging. Just a solid young body, everything where it should be, firm and compact. As I examined her, trying for casual, the familiar blush stained her neck, rolled up to her face and down the upper slope of her breasts.

I undid my pants and realized she was watching me closely, concentrating hard. Fact is, she'd been concentrating any harder I'd have been smoldering. She was propped on one elbow now, her drink forgotten: looked like determined and nervous had been blown out by interested. I let my pants fall and stepped out of them, sat down on the bed.

'Any of the physical details new to you, kid, or did those internet films deal with that?' She tore her eyes away from my boxers, managed to sound calm.

'I've been on the beach and everything, Doug, and the films are... detailed. I guess I know what everything looks like.' Good point, but she was still tense as a fiddle string. Time for bashful Doug again.

'Just tryin' to make sure, Kirsty. I mean, it's sorta difficult to guess stuff. I'd kinda thought that takin' it slow would be better, uh, like practicing scales before diving into Beethoven's ninth goddam symphony. So we can, uh, appreciate each other better maybe.' Bingo. She relaxed some, let out a big breath, managed to put her drink down without spilling it; I thought happily about delayed gratification and slipped my boxers off, stayed quiet while she checked out the equipment..

'I thought it would be sorta bigger,' she said eventually. Well shit, good start.

'Uh, Kirsty, two things. One, it ain't at, uh, full gas right now, and two, you wanna forget those dam' films. Guys in those are kinda exceptional. I guess I'm pretty normal, thick side of average you might say.' She nodded, kept on looking, and I felt a tad uncomfortable.

'What about me?' she asked suddenly. 'My friend Alison says I need to lose weight, and she's real slim and...' Huh. Another brainwashing victim.

'Now, you listen to me, girl, and listen good. Real good friend of mine, used to live here, got a body like yours, and I swear to God she's one of the sexiest woman I ever known. Where you wanna lose it from? You're smokin', there ain't an ounce of fat on you, everything doin' its job right. You fall for the thinner is better scam, I'll paddle your ass good.' She looked at me, kinda surprised, and I could see her tucking that away to chew on. Time to move on, but she beat me to it.

'I've never touched anyone there. Can I do that now?' Why the fuck are you here, for Christ's sake?

'Sure you can, kid, but remember it's got a mind of its own. Woman's touch tends to make it sit up and beg. Um, you ever, uh, touch yourself?' I was getting good and tired of her blushing, but no point fussing. She forced her head up and looked me in the eye.

'Sometimes, but... I mean, it's nice, but not special. It helps me go to sleep though. Do you think maybe I'm doing it wrong?' Christ on a bicycle, I fuckin' hope so.

'You reckon I could touch you while you touch me?' I could see her shiver but she nodded. 'Then what we better do is get head to toe, save all that stretchin', feelin' stupid. You good with that?' She thought about that some, then nodded, and I eased myself down the bed like we were gonna start a sixty-nine. Silence, then a cautious touch on my thigh.

'It's moving by itself, Doug. Is that normal?' Course it is, dummy.

'Like I said, kid, mind of its own.' Inspiration struck. 'Kirsty, what you need to do is think about what you've read about this stuff, and when you worked out why something is happenin', turn your dam' mind off. No intellectual crap, because this ain't the left side of the brain. Sensation, not analysis.' Goddam, I surprise myself sometimes. There was silence while she processed what I said, then the hand on my thigh moved closer to the action. Thought struck me that if she got the hang of it, could shut up once in a while, she'd be a useful piece of ass. Intellectual girls are real good fun once they switch programs. I started stroking her gently, curve of her ass, outside of her thighs, nothing more. My face was pretty close to her pussy and the thought of getting to it did the trick. My cock started to swell and thicken and there was a stifled inhalation.

'It's filling with blood, isn't it?' I was beginning to feel like something on the goddam Discovery channel.

'You hold it gently, you'll be able to follow the, uh, process.' Maybe you'll notice my pulse rate's going through the fuckin' roof too. I carried on caressing her, let my hands drift round the target, no hurry. Damn, delayed gratification is one thing, but food under a starving man's nose is another. A warm hand closed carefully round my cock and it jerked automatically. She wobbled, but managed to hang on, tightened her grip some. Hell, I wasn't planning to try to escape. I feathered a finger tip over the inside of her thigh, brushing her dry lips, raised my leg slightly, hoping she'd take the hint.

'It really does grow, doesn't it?' There was surprise in her voice and maybe a hint of admiration. Sure hoped so. I nudged her thigh again and her legs opened a tad, enough for me to get a little rhythm going. She was still dry as Death Valley and I wondered what the fuck to do. Hadn't had this sort of problem since High School and she wasn't ready for tongue yet. Know your enemy, Doug. With intellectual girls, appeal to the intellect.

'Uh, Kirsty, you remember readin' anything about lubrication?' I could almost feel her bringing up the appropriate file.

'The female genitals produce a hormonal lubricant so that intercourse can be accomplished without undue discomfort. The mucus is slightly alkaline and can sometimes be aromatic or pungent. This is a natural phenomenon and should not cause anxiety.' Holy shit.

'More or less. Were the books you were readin' kinda old?'

'How did you know?' Puzzlement in her voice.

'Lucky guess. Uh, I read somewhere there's been some research done recently, says that lubrication can be inhibited by uh, unfamiliarity or nervousness. They recommend a Ph neutral gel formulated to mimic the body's natural secretions, and, uh, I remembered about that and bought some this morning.' Like I said, there are times I'm pretty goddam good. She sounded impressed when she answered.

'I knew I was right about you. Will you show me how to use it?'