Roomers Revisited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sure.' Not gonna show her the goddam tube was only a quarter full though. I mean, I don't go the backdoor route unless requested but I like to be prepared: I fetched it from the bathroom, sat down next to her.

'Hold your hand out.' I squeezed a good curl of gel onto her palm. 'Now rub it in and then slide your hands down my, uh, down the shaft there, see what a difference it makes.' Jeez, so long since I had a handjob, the feeling was real strange. I swiveled round again, put a little gel on my fingertips. 'You keep doin' what you're doin', but real slow, concentrate on your own feelings.' She jumped some when I laid a trail of lube along her crease, but I paid no never mind to that. I didn't get off soon, I was gonna explode, but smarter to see to her first, I ever wanted to run a triple play. I smeared the gel gently across her lips, no pressure yet, just the rhythm. Her hand was sliding slowly up and down my cock, the grip feeling a little more confident, and her thighs relaxed a touch more. The movement opened her pussy and I let a finger settle naturally into the gap, helping the lube spread. For the first time I felt her hips stir and she seemed to settle deeper into the bed.

'Um, that sure feels different from when I do it.' Well, good.

'Different good or just different?' Always best to check. I let my finger trail up to the base of her clit, taking lube with it. Her hand jerked on my cock and her voice was a touch ragged.

'Different strange, but ...' She stopped abruptly and inhaled sharply again. Way to go. I'd finally discovered how to shut her up. Her hand had slowed even more as she focused on her own sensations, but I didn't call her on it, just let the rhythm pick up a little, lengthening the stroke, bringing another finger into play and taking it up past her clit to the top of the crease. Touch of pressure, slow downstroke, and she shuddered, let her thighs fall open as her hips pushed up involuntarily. I sneaked a glance, saw she had her eyes shut, throat working, and when I flexed my finger, found the mouth of her pussy, I felt the warmth of natural juices beginning to flow. Never knew before that they were slightly alkaline though.

Well, hell, after that was OK. Real difficult to say what her trouble had been, mostly treating sex like Physics 101, I guess. Sure was a smart girl though. Only needed one demo before she set to work on getting it right. Fact is, she surprised the hell outa me. After that first slow experiment, minutes passing while she muttered and twisted, half surprised, half ashamed, then getting into it, letting go and riding my goddam hand like some sorta cowgirl, finally coming like a train, damn near breaking my fingers, she'd sagged back onto the bed, started crying. I noticed a long time ago, women use any fuckin' excuse to cry. Happy, sad, surprised, angry, plain don't matter. Only one I ever knew who didn't was Annie; the rest, you know you're gonna get a wet chest before they're done. But she said these ones were relief and happiness, and she wasn't abnormal after all was she, and I was so patient and kind, and this and that and that and this, and then she practiced some on me; shit, I done better when I was fourteen, but she was a quick study, just needed a coupla nudges to improve her technique. She was kinda startled when I came, splashed her face where she'd been watching closely, but didn't seem to mind. Then we had some shower fun, showed her what a clever girl could do with a showerhead, and right after that she fell asleep on me. Just what I wanted.

Took two more evenings to actually get to the main course. I'd had to reassure her that BJ's were fine, long as she was careful with her teeth, showed her what guys could do, seemed to impress her when I pulled the party trick. Thought she was gonna die on me, way she was hyperventilating. Warned her that no way was she gonna find that everywhere she looked though. Then she tried again, scared me to death. Told her practice makes perfect, course it was strange at first, some people like the taste, some don't, and she smiled, hardly blushed at all. Fact is, I called it right: once she started she didn't wanna stop. Took a break after the third night though. Me, I didn't push none, reckoned she was suffering from overload, mebbe a bit sore too, and she went back to her room, looking thoughtful but pleased. Gave me a kiss, no problem with the noses, said could she visit at the weekend maybe. Does a bear shit in the woods? I swear there's stuff about women I'll never understand

Three days teaching a twenty-two year old virgin how to screw. Professor Doug, satisfaction or your money back. Look on it as an investment, I thought hopefully. When I'd tidied the apartment up, aired the bedroom, I fetched a beer, stood in the bay window, watched the world go by, feeling kinda pleased with myself. Shit, she was smart enough to join the friends with privileges club, long as she didn't get fixated. Deal with that if it arrives, I thought. I wriggled my toes in the rug and wondered if Annie was gonna make it, or whether I just thrown a grand down the toilet.