All Comments on 'Roomies'

by lfullback

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Holy Fuck

HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
didn't bother to read

reading the intro was a big TURN OFF pick one catagory and stick to it don't dump as much crap as you can in one story. you want to write about BDSM fine use that area you want to write about ANAL fine use that area. stories here are usually best if contained in one catagory with no cross overs. by adding so much shit you ruin the feel of what you try to say. delete and rewrite or move it to the NONEROTIC AREA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This isn't fiction so much, more like a diary from a typical conservative, right-wing Christian family.

lfullbacklfullbackover 11 years agoAuthor
Please don't rate if you don't read.

Just for the record, I won't take any comment seriously if you specifically say that you didn't even read the story. Thank you to everyone who actually is reading it. You seem to be enjoying it. I will take any criticism, but please actually read the story before you judge it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great start. Ready for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I read it

Now it is the brothers turn to pay the sister back. she needs to be put in her place and quick . Can't stand little sluts like that .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sick, twisted, and nasty

5 stars

SaucebladeSaucebladeover 11 years ago
Surprising

I can honestly say much of the subject matter was not something I would describe myself as being into or even curious about. Plainly speaking I woulda called it gross. But you presented such a great ramping up of stakes, and and equally great ramping up of tension. That it was a ride that while being uncomfortable to my tastes, was still able to really forcibly get me off. And yes, I know, many cheesy stories on this site to cum to if that is all yer looking for, but I can honestly say I enjoyed it. The story etc. I am by no means converted to ass-play etc, but I will be looking forward to another installment, when you get around to it.

All the best,

SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story!

More please...soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
'cuse me while I...

...go rub one out. Thanks for the images. Anxiously awaiting chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

This story is GREAT!!!!!! More more more more more more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I WANT MORE!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU PLEASE. I WILL DO ANYTHING

Please baby... more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved this! More with her in boots!

Great story. Would love to see her in boots ALL THE TIME. Maybe she wears the harness/dildo whenever she's at home, to let him know who's the boss. For more control/humilation, one of her boyfriends could drill him. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not reality, an eighteen year old, that dominating

in the dirty men's room no way that could have happen. this is not reality, an eighteen year old girl that dominating over a man, unless he is 5'2", 100lbs and she is 6' and over with muscles. if she was that much of a problem, he would have put the bitch out, sister or not. it is obvious that good writing is based on what is reading it, and not how well it is written and how much basic realness is in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

Although it isn't realistic I loved it!!!!

It had me going all day!!! Can't wait for the next chapter :)

jbismejbismeover 11 years ago
nice

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if the intro is trash then the story is trash

if you post trash you get trash ratings and trash comments except from the underage virgins or paid commenters and this was trash deserves a negative 200 at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Turn off

Sorry. When the girl was treating him like shit it just pissed me off, but when the brother got revenge and took dominance I thought it was going to get better until she tied him to the bed, and without him breaking free and reclaiming his dominance. I stopped reading after she got the dildo for him. A female having dominance? Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
payback

He should get pay back before she goes to bed with a belt.then kiss his but

yadaY4D4yadaY4D4over 11 years ago
Honest Review

Your story has an interesting bit of thought going into this and is competently written, but the thing that is interesting to me is the idea that the brother should not just roll over. There are many stories where this would be the case, but he already took control at one point and should aim to take control again if you write a second.

My two cents is to have it be a sexual power struggle in part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

This is outstanding so far.

1. I liked that you did give a background of the situation at the start.....built up the tension more IMO.

2. Can't wait to see where this goes now. I would like to see Matt try to reclaim the dominace, but ultimately fail trying. Jenna's appeal/seductivness (hasn't showed her breasts to him yet) and Matts love for thigh high boots would make him to weak & submissive.

SwastikSwastikover 11 years ago
Awesome

I think, I should have sex with your sister Jenna......Just awesome suspense holding and storyline....!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your sister

Can we please excahcnge sisters for a weekend. I who love your sister to peg my asss

Dream59Dream59over 11 years ago
Great story

You can always tell a great story, when the story is as good as the sex.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
IT'S OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR A NEWER WRITER , WITH 5 OUT OF 8 AS HOT STORIES. KEEP WRITTEN AND DON'T READ THE COMMENTS. GOOD LUCK ......LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Not huge on the incest but it is a great story. I love your description if Jenna, enough to get me going but enough for me to work my own imagination. I would love to see more of Jenna's sexual exploits in its own series. You should definitely write more pegging stories, you do a great job with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Jenna

Where do you draw your inspiration for the characters and story from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sick

You are one sick fuck. get help

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is this?

Not garbage. I fucking loved it. Jeebus. I'll beback again and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
garbage

if you didn't post garbage more people might read it. the only thing you did right was warn the readers in the intro that you trew as much shit into it as you could. you wasted your time our time and the sites space. the best thing you can do is delete it and repost it in the NONEROTIC area as it will only appeal to the underage virgins here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love at first sight

This is absolutely the best story I ever read I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stop writing until you LEARN

you really ruin a story by cramming as many things into it as you possibly can. pick one type of sex and stick to it. they have seperate catagories for most things here USE THEM PROPERLY. as said by others the only thing you did correctly was warn the readers in the intro, the rest was a piece of crap.

lfullbacklfullbackabout 10 years agoAuthor
Many Thanks

Thank you to all of those who have commented on this story. Your valuable insight and proper use of the caps lock function have truly been inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!

WOW! Please keep making your sister phisically stong (muscular)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Roomies Rule

Very entertaining. The part about him moaning was genuinely funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Her

If she was my sister I would have made her wish she was never born

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree

Dude you tie the chick down before going to bed first step in making a girl your Anal bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh.

It got a little....fruity at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I love how Jenna turned the tables on him! I'm not usually turned on by BDSM but this really did it for me

bigollie69bigollie69over 5 years ago
Wanna read more

On to the next. Ready when you are. My stepsister actually orchestrated a threesome with one of her bffs. All 3 hole on both. Thinking about recounting it in story form. Would you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hopefully Matt turns the tables... again.

Still plenty to make her his bitch, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG FUCKING GOOD

I want to be Matt and get fucked up by my sister

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous