Roomies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,301 Followers

"Aaaaaauuuuaaaaggggh."

"That's more like it," said Jenna. Then she changed position slightly, laying down on top of me, using just her hips to pound my ass. Even so, she started fucking me faster and the guttural sounds I was making increased.

"Tell me how much you like this," Jenna said to me. "You like being fucked by your sister's big cock? Tell me. Tell me that you love my cock in your ass."

I obediently obeyed. "I love your big cock in my ass," I said. That seemed to please her and she rewarded me with two hard thrusts before resuming her quick pace on top of me.

"Yeah," she said. "My big brother likes to take it up his ass like a little bitch, doesn't he? You know, you've been such a good little slut. I think you deserve a little reward." Jenna reached underneath me and found my cock. I hadn't even noticed, but I was already semi-erect.

"Ooooh," she said in my ear. "Look at that. Feels like somebody wants to cum." It was true. I did want to cum. I wanted so badly to cum for my sister. Jenna started stroking my dick, giving me a reach around while on top of me, fucking my ass. I was fully hard very quickly. Jenna continued fucking me like this for another five minutes or so. I could hear her breath start to become raspier and I knew that the base of the strap-on was working against her pussy good. She was getting close to cumming and so was I.

Jenna leaned in close to my ear and said, "I'm going to cum soon. But, you have to beg to cum. Say, 'Please, mistress, may I cum?'"

I wasted no time. "Please, mistress, may I cum? Please let me cum. I want to cum so badly, Jenna." Jenna started pumping my cock hard, bringing me almost to the tipping point. But, before I could cum, she let go of my cock and pressed my ass down hard. This smashed my dick between my stomach and the bed. Then she started thrusting deep, each thrust moving my whole body and grinding my cock against my sheets. I was going to cum even without her hand. I looked back at Jenna.

She brought her right hand up to her face and sucked on her middle finger a little. Then she reached around behind herself and shoved her wet finger up her ass. This must have done the trick for her because she started brutally pounding me, writhing like crazy on top of me. My cock started to spasm and I shot a big load onto my sheets and stomach. Jenna continued fucking me hard throughout her orgasm, eventually just grinding her crotch against the base of the dildo.

It was almost 2:00 am and I was tied up, lying in a pool of my own cum with my sister on top of me, her strap-on still buried in my ass, catching her breath. When Jenna finally did manage to move, she slowly slid the big dildo out of my ass and climbed off the bed. As she stood beside me, I saw that the dildo was covered in lube and the wetness of my sister's pussy was leaking out the bottom of her harness.

Casually, Jenna untied one of my arms and started to walk away. Apparently she was leaving the rest to me. When she got to the door, she turned around and faced me. She looked so kinky in her corset with the big strap-on sticking out.

"Matt," she said. "Let's get one thing straight. You're my bitch now." With that, she turned around, walked to her room, and shut the door.

TO BE CONTINUED...

lfullback
lfullback
1,301 Followers