All Comments on 'Roommate Relations Ch. 04'

by TripleL

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
worth

again THANK YOU,you create the ambience and let the story flow,that is very nice,hope you got more episodes of them in closer proximity to kyle and just about to be caught out by him.

Fantastic,Good work.

WAITING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nope

chapter 1 was nice but similar To the billy-storry. I really liked Ch 2 and 3 (though 2 was the besteht so far). but this one sucks (sorry). just random story pieces and kyle is almost missing. I think it would habe bee better if the story progressed more slowly, e.g. Kyle keeps complaining about the noise and in the end both the ra and Jess und up i. ian's bed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh, Hell, yeah, ;D!!!

WOW, :O!!! Now this is simply GREAT & fuckin' awesome, :D - it's oh-my-god-so-BAD, XD, & (thus) it's oh-so-HOT, ^_^, & fuckin' SEXY, :P!!!

That's exactly what I was meaning, having been suggesting, that you make it an "evil cheating/betrayal fetish" story, ;D, in the style of Steven_Dessmir, donttellhimk and ButtFuckSlut, (y), :D!!!

I think our secret, "evil" lovers should humiliate, belittle and ridicule the poor kyle (not: Kyle, ;)) even further and much stronger, :P: let the poor, pathetic sod propose to Jess, :*,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Give me more!

Are you going to write more? This seemed to get better and better but a little repetitive....

Hope there's another chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wild Idea

Wild idea: tell Kyle it is over?

rikkusguardianrikkusguardianabout 11 years ago
To the loud anon

The one that posted at 03/04/13, if there was any way to contact you personally, i would like to know more about what is so 'appealing' about cheating and netorare. You make it seem like it's bad to love or care about people in RL, or that you only want to be cheated on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yeah cheating stories aren't my favorite but at least in chapters 1&2 it seemed like they made a connection. So I could have understood if she broke up with Kyle and tried to make a relationship with Ian work. But nope, Ian is "refusing" to let her break up with Kyle. Won't screw her unless it's behind his back which is just a whole other level of wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My guy

I told my boyfreind to spank me and tie me up so I got a dildo and man me fucked me so good inspired by this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trash

Four chapters and still the same scenario. When is a confrontation or a reveal going to take place. .5 * Please stop writing...!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous