Roommate Relations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay back on her bed, spreading her legs toward the mirror. From this position, she could watch herself as she played with her toys (something that had become one of her favorite activities, after she and Ian rewatched a video she made for him). And whoever came in the door would get an eyeful as well. It gave Jess a little thrill to know that anyone might come in—it was a girls' dorm, but plenty of boys were around, to see their girlfriends or for hookups and one-night stands, and it wasn't unheard of for the girls to barge in on each other either.

Despite all that, Jess went to work. Her little silver friend buzzed happily on her clit, while she worked Little Ian in and out of her sopping cunt. With her legs spread and her ass on the edge of her bed, she could see the little gem on the base of the butt plug, visible as a crimson bead just below her slit. She bit her lower lip, holding back a pleasured moan so as not to draw extra attention from passers-by in the hall. Jess quickly found herself overmatched, though, and gave in to the pleasure, throwing her head back and letting out a low, throaty moan.

After some time—a glance at the clock said it had been less than ten minutes—she heard her doorknob turn and the door creak open. Her breath caught and a surge of nervous exhilaration ran through her. It was Ian. He opened the door wide, staring as Jess's hands between her spread legs as she held her toys in place. She flushed with excitement and said, "Shut the door, lover. I'm ready for you."

Ian grinned like a shark and stepped inside, letting the door fall closed behind him. But it didn't quite close all the way. Jess noticed the door hanging open and opened her mouth to say something, but Ian was on her before she could, pinning her to her mattress by her shoulders and kissing her roughly. She melted into him, her concerns forgotten. She could feel his hand brushing up against hers as Ian worked to free his cock from his slacks.

Some part of Jess's brain took note of an oddity—Ian almost always wore t-shirts and jeans; it was practically his uniform. He only wore collared shirts and slacks when he was out with a woman... so had he been with someone else? And had he abandoned her to be with Jess? She swelled with a curious mix of jealousy and pride at the thought that her secret lover was willing to drop everything to be with her, even if what he was dropping was another woman.

Ian had unsheathed his weapon by this time, and Jess could feel its weight—and its heat—on her flat, athletic belly. Ian's hands had moved up, and he had tangled one hand in her hair as they made out, while the other groped at her breast through the thin fabric of her shirt. He broke the kiss for a moment, his forehead resting against hers, and murmured "You were getting ready for me?"

Jess smiled. "I couldn't wait all night. But I didn't cum—I saved that for you."

"Well, I wouldn't want to leave my little lady hanging." Jess shivered at that phrase—"my little lady" and at that moment she realized she truly was his, that he had a claim on her that no other man could contest, even her nominal boyfriend Kyle.

Ian abruptly rose, leaving Jess panting and wild-eyed, sprawled out on her own bed. She gave a small whine as he circled the bed before tugging her toward him, so that her head hung over the edge. He crouched, putting his cock at eye—or mouth—level. Jess quickly realized what he wanted, and let her head hang free as she opened her mouth as wide as she could. Ian slid inside, avoiding her teeth, as she flattened her tongue, making it as broad as possible to cover Ian's cock in a layer of spit.

After she had a chance to get accustomed to his size once more, Jess relaxed, opening her throat and letting Ian go further. He seemed to know innately when she was ready and he could start to thrust without making her choke and cough, and started moving in and out at just the right moment. After a few shallow thrusts that just barely slipped past her gag reflex, he started to fuck her face a bit more vigorously, until she was taking his whole length each time, his heavy balls swinging underneath his shaft and battering against her forehead.

As all this was happening, Jess continued to play with herself, sliding her dildo in and out of her cunt in the same way as Ian was sliding in and out of her mouth. Her little bullet vibrator was directly on her clit, sending a constant steam of stimulation up her spine. Ian surprised her then, pulling the toys from her grasp and taking over for her. He wasn't as good as she was with the dildo, and he quickly discarded it, tossing it onto Jess's pillow where it left a damp stain from her pussy juices.

He replaced it with his fingers. He held the vibrator steady on her button and worked one, then two, and then three fingers into her cunt, hooking them forward in a come-hither motion, hitting her spot effortlessly and making Jess squeal around his throat-stuffing fuck-hose. Jess had already been on edge before Ian arrived, and it seemed like only seconds passed before his expert fingers did their magic and made her cum.

Jess's cunny clenched around his fingers, drenching them in her nectar. Her back arched, rising off the bed completely, until all her weight was on her shoulders and hips. The movement made the slim plug lodged in her ass shift, and the feeling of having something in both of her nether holes set her off again. The constant buzz, buzz of the vibrator on her clit kept up a continuous level of background pleasure, letting her easily go from one climax to the next as Ian added a fourth finger, making her scream around his cock, cumming for the third time in a row.

And he didn't let up, driving her to climax after climax until her eyes fluttered and closed, overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of her euphoric ecstasy. When she came to, she was still twitching; something warm and wet and heavy had coated her face and soaked her shirt. She couldn't open her eyes, but she stuck out her tongue and tasted the rich salty-sweet flavor of Ian's cum.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "someone was a bad boy while I was away. But at least you left me this delicious treat." She could hear Ian, breathing a bit harder than usual, and she felt the mattress move as he sat down beside her.

"I couldn't wait all night," he replied, a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he threw her earlier comment back at her. She could envision the smirk on his face that she knew had to be there as she said it, and Jess found herself grinning as well, even as Ian's cum dripped slowly from her face into her hair and onto the floor. "Now eat up before it gets cold."

With her head still hanging over the edge, Jess scooped the spunk from her eyes, bringing the white jelly up to her mouth and licking her fingers clean. Then she sat up and took a look at herself in the mirror. Ian had thoroughly drenched her; blobs, lines, and streamers of cum seemed to coat her whole face, several streaks stood out as bright white lines in her dark hair, and there were at least a half-dozen drops on her shirt from where he had finished. "Wow," she said, taking in the sight.

Ian smiled, oddly shyly. "You bring out the best in me," he replied.

Some more of Ian's cum dripped over her lips, and she stuck out her tongue eagerly. Ian watched her in the mirror as she ran her tongue around, lapping up every drop she could find before shoveling the remainder directly into her mouth with her hands, even scraping up the bits that hadn't been absorbed by her shirt. As she did, Ian undressed. Jess watched appreciatively as bits of his muscular body came into view—his six-pack abs, his broad chest, his long, lean legs.

When she was done cleaning up the mess he'd made of (and on) her, she made a show of licking each finger clean, before standing and stripping off her shirt and using it as a makeshift towel, getting the last remnants from her face. She tossed the shirt aside and stood before him, naked, her ass to the still slightly open door.

Jess bent at the waist, thrusting out her ass, and reached back to spread her cheeks, the mirror clearly revealing the red rhinestone adorning the plug in her ass. "Did you see what I got for you, sir?" she asked.

Ian nodded. "You're fucking amazing, little lady."

Jess felt proud to have impressed Ian. "It's not ready yet, but soon you'll be able to fuck my ass like it was another pussy." Ian rose and walked over to her, his still-hard prick bobbing in front of him with each step. He cupped her chin and turned her face up to his before kissing her, a slow and deep kiss that made her weak at the knees. When the kiss ended, she looked up at him, her eyes wide with desire.

She reached down and found his cock. Her small soft hands couldn't quite close around it, but she did the best she could. She started to stroke him, slowly, her hands moving fluidly across its slick surface. Jess looked at Ian and asked, "Do you want to fuck me now, sir?"

Ian groaned in response and closed his eyes for a moment before picking her up bodily and practically throwing her down on the bed. The impact drove the plug up a bit deeper, and Jess felt herself quiver as the shock gave her another small climax. Ian was on her almost instantly, and she gasped as he hilted himself in her in one stroke.

He wasted no time, fucking her hard and deep from the word go. Jess found herself gulping air as he nailed her to the bed, driving the air from her lungs with each stroke. His sack swung free underneath his rod and smacked heavily against the flared, jeweled base of the butt plug, sending it just a bit further into her each time in a sort of kinetic echo of his thrusts. Again, the sensation of being filled in both holes drove Jess wild with pleasure.

Ian grabbed her hair, just above her forehead, and forced her head up from the bed. She could see his shaft spearing her over and over, shiny with her juices; looking past him, she could see Ian's well-muscled ass rising and falling as he pounded her. She screamed, long and loud. "Oh, fuck! You're a fucking god! Wreck my cheating fucking cunt! Ruin it for my fucking useless boyfriend and make me watch!"

He did just that, leaning back and pulling her shoulders off the bed, forcing her to look down and see his monstrous member as it split her in two. Curled in this way, his prick head seemed to bump against the toy in her ass right at the start of each thrust, setting off more mini-climaxes, one right after another like a string of firecrackers going off.

Jess's hands clutched and released the sheets frantically as she came wildly around Ian's incredible rod. As she cursed and squealed from one climax to the next, she inadvertently grabbed her silver bullet. Almost reflexively, she brought it into play, positioning it right on her clit and turning it on. The little toy buzzed to life, making her buck against him, her juices almost squirting from her and thoroughly coating Ian's groin. He slapped her hand away, taking the toy from her and putting it back into place himself, pressing it hard against her button. "I'm going to make you cum tonight, not you," he said, possessively. Jess's eyes started to roll back into her head as the combination of Ian's cock, the tiny toy buzzing away on her clit, and the slender silver plug in her ass drove her to her most intense climax of the night.

She let out a wail, loud enough to make Ian flinch, and then started to shake and writhe underneath him. Jess was practically convulsing, her cunt spasming wildly, as half-formed obscenities spilled from her mouth. "Fuck... too much... god-damn... fu... fu... FUCK!" She exploded, arching her back, throwing her head back hard enough to rip it from Ian's grasp, the flash of pain from having her hair pulled only adding to her momentous climax.

Ian, driven past his limits as well, pulled himself free of her viselike grip and unloaded. Thick, ropey streams of sperm erupted from him, long white lines that streaked up her torso and splashed over her breasts, pooling in her cleavage and the hollow of her throat. His most powerful spurts even made it to her face, smacking into her cheeks and chin and dripping into her open mouth.

When they were both done, Ian fell back a step, breathing hard. Jess propped herself up on one elbow and dipped a finger into one of the pools of spunk on her chest, tracing out a lazy circle and smearing it into her skin.

Ian circled her again, shucking his clothes as he did. She watched as he came around to her head. Jess leaned back, mouth opening automatically, as he offered up his cock. She took it into her mouth, savoring the taste of his cum, her juices, and his own natural flavor. Her tongue swirled around, cleaning him off, and when he pulled back she planted a sloppy kiss right on the end of his dick. "Thank you, sir. That's exactly what I needed."

With a growl, Ian replied, "We're not done. Up and over." Jess knew what he meant. She brought her legs underneath her in a single smooth motion, sitting up as she did, then positioned herself on all fours facing the mirror on her door. Ian was behind her, stroking himself as he eyed the little red jewel on the end of the butt plug.

"Not yet, sir. I couldn't take you back there now," she said, teasingly. "I'm not ready yet." Her ass swayed from side to side, making the light glint hypnotically off the rhinestone. Ian's eyes tracked it as it swayed and bobbed, and he tensed, like a tiger about to pounce.

12