All Comments on 'Roommates'

by BlueMoonWriter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
VERY SWEET

That was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderul, more please

very sweet, good opening, I would like to see a chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful and SWEET!

i love all ur stories! hope to see more! you're a great writter!... uuh... i noticed one thing wen readin ur stories!.. its SOOO cute dat u have this thing for blondes with green eyes! LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stunning

That was a beautiful story. It gives you a little of everything. I read from beginning to end without blinking. I have also read all of your stories and it's the same with them all. I do hope that there will be more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i wanna read more this was my favorie story

this is soo sweet plz make a chapter 2 for this 1 i loved it sooo much =]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wonderful

you've written a wonderful story. great set-up, arc, and everything really. i love the distinction between your characters even while they share certain traits, and i love the moment of realization. what a tender tale; one of my very favorites on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Chapter 2 please!

I enjoyed your story Roommates. Please write a chapter 2 for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hi this story was amazing its nt the usual story wear its purely about the sex,this story has a book quality about it ok if it was a book it wud b chapter 3 instead of 1 but still it leaves me wanting 2 no exactly wat happens nxt & nt 4 sumit 2 masterbate 2.If u do decide 2 write a book or a 2nd part 2 this id really luv 2 no & wud appreciate it if u were 2 let me no my email addy is Ricky.berwick@hotmail.co.uk so congrats really fingers crossed il hear frm u soon.

wild_glitterwild_glitteralmost 13 years ago

Amazing! I loved the fact that there was so much build-up. It added to the excitement :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

By far the best story I've read on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

definatly good writing style. nice! and very hot..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really liked this story. I've read many, and this was smart, funny, and the writing was very good. The wording was perfect. And as mentioned by someone before, the build up made you want to read more and more. I didn't want it to end. I hope there is more and you could be a great writer. A lot of respect since it was tastfully written and had so much story. A very good story. :) Thank you.

-Shelbs

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi.

the girl below is hot and is totally right. you have talent and should right more!!!....................................................................................................................................p.s. Shels is HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I loved it

I must say this story was fantastic. I liked how it built up, and made me want to keep reading. I honestly didn't want the story to end. It was a really adorable story. Absolutely the best story I've read on this site.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Nice story!

I really enjoyed this one, thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Good build up and quite erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing build up, very realistic and sexy. Just the right amount of heat😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was surprisingly sweet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous