Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine took a deep breath to clear her wandering mind, and when she got downstairs to the kitchen and opened up the stainless steel fridge, she grabbed the bottle of pinot grigio Stephaine had started on. It was one of their favorites from the grocery; crisp, light and not too sweet. It was also just 9 bucks a bottle, so the girls kept several chilled at all times. Katherine deduced from the remaining wine that Stephanie had been generous with her pours. "Just 2 glasses huh?!" Katherine yelled up to Stephanie. But Stephanie could not here her all the way up there. Sound did not travel well in the house, which made it irritating to have to run up and down so many stairs to get a roommates attention. Not hearing an answer, Katherine grabbed that bottle plus another, along with a wine glass and opener, and went back upstairs to console her friend.

Katherine bounded up the carpeted stairs and returned to Stephanie's bedroom with a smile. "Whew, I'm worn out. You're lucky I like you or I may not have come back!" Stephanie laughed at this and thanked her friend.

"I am lucky, but you didn't bring anything to chill the 2nd bottle with silly!" Stephanie laughed. Katherine looked at her full hands, and realizing her friend was right, shrugged.

"I've only got two hands slick!" Katherine defended herself. "But you are welcome to go down and get ice if you want to!"

"Hell no, I'm not going all the way downstairs!" Stephanie laughed. Katherine grinned back at her and said,

"Well, I guess we'd better drink fast!" Katherine exclaimed as she finished her first bottle off filling up their glasses. Stephanie turned on her iPod station and put on some music. The toasted with a smile, and began talking again. It was like many nights back in college after a late night of studying, or after a night of heartbreak. The two friends laughing, crying and drinking. They gossiped for a bit about Danielle and other things like work, but soon returned to the topic at hand- Tony.

"Ok Steph," Katherine led in as Stephanie uncorked the next bottle. "Let's get to the subject at hand. No bullshit. I want to know right now why in the hell you are with Tony. I mean, what are his good qualities?" This was a loaded question of course, Katherine didn't feel he had any good qualities, and she was challenging her friend to make any sort of case for her meathead boyfriend. Stephanie accepted the challenge and furrowed her brow in thought.

"Ok, well......hmmm...." She began, tapping her chin with her index finger, fighting back another giggle. But she only made it a few seconds and then burst out laughing. "Oh God this is awful, he really is a loser isn't he!" she screamed and Katherine joined in the laughter. "God I am a sucker for the bad guys!" Stephanie laughed again and took a big gulp of wine. "Ok, ok, ok, I know you all hate him but he's got a few decent qualities."

"Like what?" Katherine pressed.

"Well for starters he stays in good shape, and he's good looking- right?" Katherine looked at the ceiling for a second and shrugged, then conceded. He was a good looking. Tall and lean, with straight black hair that he brushed back and kept at mid-neck length. He was a little too hairy for Katherine's liking, but fit at about 6 foot 2. He worked with his hands all day and still found time to go to the gym a few times a week. Tony played sports- soccer and basketball, but he was a little hyper-competitive for Katherine's taste.

The three roommates went to watch Tony play basketball down at the community courts just last month. It was a hot day, so the men were all playing without shirts on. The girls enjoyed the eye candy as the men ran up and down the court sweating. The game was a close contest, and on one play Tony was knocked down on a hard foul driving to the basket by a bigger player on the other team. Tony popped up and was instantly in the other man's face. What happened next made the girls shriek.

Tony was dog cussing the other man like a meathead, who had about 4 inches and 30 pounds on him, when the man up and smacked Tony in the jaw with a vicious right cross. The "smack" was audible across the courts and horrified the three roommates. Stephanie stood in a reactive panic when she saw Tony get hit. But what shocked Katherine was not the punch, but the fact that Tony took the punch, and recovered to deliver his own jab to the bigger man's face and then a brutal blow to the his gut. The two then swung wildly at each other for a brief moment after, before the other players finally pulled the two apart. Tony and the other man were both cut, bleeding and panting. But the men then cooled off, shook hands, and finished the game. Katherine remembered being disgusted at the fight- she abhorred conflict, but was strangely jealous later that night at their townhome. Tony had come over and cleaned up, and was laying in Stephanie's lap as they all watched a movie. Stephanie was holding an ice pack to the bruised side of his face and gently stroking his hair.Her man wounded in action...she thought.

Tony's looks added to Stephanie's insecurity. He was a bad boyfriend, but probably the best looking man she'd landed. She felt proud to be seen in public with him- like she was showing him off and validating herself. Katherine contested the looks argument. "Ok Steph, Tony is a good looking guy. But he's one of thousands of good looking guys out there, and there are plenty who would love to be with you AND not treat you like shit. So, what else is so great about this asshole?"

Stephanie was flummoxed again. All she could manage was, "Ummm...okay, well this may go hand in hand with looks- but he's really good in bed!" Stephanie let out a guffaw and Katherine rolled her eyes, taking a big sip of wine.

"Oh dear God Stephanie,really?" Katherine pleaded and shook her head.

"What Katie? C'mon you asked, good sex has to count for something, right? I mean, he's not very tender and warm, but the guy can really fuck! And he loves to go down on me." Stephanie nodded while she raised her eyebrows at her roommate for emphasis on this point.

"Yes, yes, yes, you've told me already!" Katherine waved her off. Stephanie had bragged many times in great detail Tony's love of kissing, sucking, and licking her pussy. He couldn't get enough it, in her words. He loved it when she would straddle his face while he lay on his back, when he knelt at the foot of the bed while she was on her back, and even when he bent her over the bed on her stomach and lapped at her from behind. One particularly spectacular night for Stephanie, Tony had gotten so into the cunnilingus, he actually picked Stephanie up. She went from laying flat on her back to Tony wrapping her legs over his shoulders as he knelt over her and pulled her soaking wet pussy into his mouth. Just her head and upper shoulders were on the bed while he devoured her from the thighs up. She grabbed her big, soft tits for dear life, she explained, and then bucked wildly after the intense waves of her orgasms flowed and crashed through her with spine tingling intensity. Yes, Stephanie had extolled her bedroom adventures many times to her roommates after such nights.

"Look Stephanie," Katherine began to lecture "I like good sex as much as the next girl, but it's just a show. Just window dressing. It's duct-tape on a fractured relationship. Tony uses it as a band aid, that and the gifts, because he knows you'll accept him back. He just does what he wants and you let him." Katherine was trying to be serious, but Stephanie wasn't following just yet.

"Yeah, he does what he wants all right. And he takes what he wants, too..." Stephanie trailed off with a purr, causing Katherine to roll her eyes again.

"Oh God Stephanie grown up! I mean sure it's good sex, but not that good! You're confusing lust for love my friend. " Katherine protested while laughing.

"Well, if you would be confused too if you were in my shoes. I don't know what it is Katie. There is just something primal in the way he just takes me sometimes. Like, I guess it's kind of fucked up to think he metaphorically picks me up over his shoulder and takes me back to his cave to have his way with me, but God in heaven sometimes it feels that way. I mean, he is a fucking alpha male and he fucks my brains out sometimes." Stephanie sighed and shook her head. "I mean, you of course don't know other than the stories I tell, so I get that you don't believe me."

With that statement Katherine polished off her glass of wine and poured another. Stephanie's last statement wasn't entirely true, and Stephanie knew it. It was several months previous when it had happened, when Tony and Stephanie had just started dating. Tony had spent the night at their place, just down the hall from Katherine and her boyfriend, Derek. It was a random middle of the morning, like a Tuesday or Wednesday. Tony of course had to be up very early to go to work and had woken up around 5am to take a shower. Stephanie normally slept later, but that particular morning surprised Tony by joining him in the shower before everyone else was up. Katherine remembered this quite vividly, because she had been woken up by them.

It was still dark out when she heard the sounds. She shot her eyes open as soon as she realized she wasn't dreaming. She immediately wasn't sure what it was. She had looked and saw that Derek was fast asleep, even snoring softly. So she sat up tuned her ears in and thought for a second someone had hurt themselves outside. But that wasn't it. She turned and looked at the bedroom door and realized the sound was coming from down the hall. It was Stephanie, but she wasn't hurt. And the water in the shower was running. It was intermittent, but Katherine quickly became aware that the sound she heard was Stephanie moaning. Katherine crept out of bed, opened the bedroom door ever so quietly as to not wake Derek, and crept down the hallway in the dark. She walked towards the yellow light breaking out from the gaps between the bathroom door and the frame. With each barefoot step on the carpet, it became clearer that Tony was really giving it to Stephanie. Then, as Katherine reached the door, she noticed the door was just barely cracked, and steam was escaping into the hall. Stephaine must have neglected to shut it all the way, perhaps as to not alert Tony she was coming in to join him.

Katherine's body tingled at the sounds of Tony and Stephanie making love in the shower just a few feet away. She stood frozen by the door in her pajama pants and a purple tank top. The whoosh of the water spraying, the clap of skin pressing together, the intermittent grunts and moans from them sent shivers through her. It was a mixture of embarrassment and excitement, shyness and arousal. Katherine closed her eyes and told herself to turn around and give them their privacy. They hadn't intended to make a show and the proper thing was to ignore it, not snoop. But she had been compelled to get out of bed. Driven to come down the hall. Lured to put her hand on the doorknob. Katherine's thighs burned with desire as she heard Stephanie losing control of her emotions just a few feet away beyond the door. She had come this far, and she couldn't turn back. Katherine then slowly and carefully opened the door, peering in to the steam beyond.

The door was silent, and Katherine maneuvered her head through the opening she had made to peer in. She looked in the opening and was rewarded with a clear line of sight across the bathroom to the glass enclosed shower against the far wall. The top to bottom glass door surrounded by tile provided the perfect, impromptu stage. Even the only light on in the bathroom was the overhead can light in the shower itself, so Tony and Stephanie didn't notice her peek in. Katherine's mouth dropped at the sight of the two lovers.

Stephanie was standing with her arms extended, her hands bracing herself against the tiled left wall of the shower. Tony was taking her from behind, the water spraying on his back as he controlled Stephanie firmly by the hips and was thrusting himself in and out of her with an intensity Katherine had never known. The sound of his hips crashing into Stephanie's large, supple ass was now clear over the sound of the water. Stephaine was panting and resting her head on her left arm as she took Tony's cock in and out of her, over and over. Katherine's mouth opened at the sight. Tony had a large cock, even at this distance and through the semi fogged glass and all of the steam she could see it. Of course, it had to be in the position they were using. Stephanie was had an ample backside. Yet Katherine clearly saw the long, thick shaft of his penis sliding out several inches, then back in effortlessly. Tony then began to roughly spank Stephanie, the crack of skin on skin causing Stephanie to jerk her head back each time, her eyes closed and her lips parted with each strike of his palm on her smooth, hot ass, mouthing the wordsYes...Oh God...Yes-which Katherine could plainly make out. Katherine felt her own nipples tingle and tighten through the thin cotton tank top, as Tony next pulled Stepanie's hair with his left hand, pulling her back into him. Stephanie acquiesced and stood up, reaching her arms over and behind her, then turning to kiss Tony.

His arms wrapped tightly around Stephanie as he grabbed both of her breasts and rubbed them roughly. Katherine was incredibly turned on by this, as the water fell on Stephanie now she could clearly see them on magnificent display. She had seen Stephanie's bare tits dozens of times, but never like this. The large, round, pink nipple being hungrily consumed and supple flesh massaged. Tony and Stephanie were devouring each other as had made his right hand down to her pussy, and he began rubbing her clit. This sent Stephanie into a rhythm, as she gradually began bending her knees and now working her pussy back into Tony's dick. Katherine suddenly had a difficult time breathing as her heart fluttered. She could feel her own lips becoming wet with anticipation, even through the cotton pants she was wearing. Her legs began to quiver and a hunger began to envelop her. The insane idea of actually joining them in the shower flashed like lightning through her mind. But then, as if Stephanie was on the exact same wavelength, opened her eyes languidly and rolled her head slowly right at Katherine.

Katie was horrified and froze, she had been caught! But Stephanie didn't say a word. Not a scream, not a startle- nothing. A languid smile, as if she were in a stupor, curled up at the corners of her lips as Tony worked his lips down her neck and his fingers on her clit. He was still grinding into her and Stephanie just closed her eyes and tilted her head back and continued to enjoy the shower.

Katherine bolted out of the bathroom as quietly as possible, mortified, and scurried back to bed. She cursed herself for spying and avoided Stephanie for the next day or two out of embarrassment. But of course Stephanie called her out on walking in on them the first chance she got.Sorry we were using the shower when you wanted to,she had teased Katherine. Katherine froze and instantly turned bright red, causing her friend to laugh.

"It's okay Katie, don't worry I didn't say anything to Tony. I was too caught up in it to really worry about or be surprised. I am sorry if you are embarrassed about it. Where'd you run off to? You should have stayed and watched the ending, that was the best part!" Stephanie howled with laughter and Kate choked out a laugh while still red faced, and blurted,

"Where do think?! I ran back to the bedroom and dove under the covers! I was so embarrassed! I just buried my head back into my pillows!" She told Stephanie. But this wasn't entirely true. Katherine did indeed sprint down the hall towards her bedroom after bolting from the bathroom, but she caught herself before she opened her own bedroom door. She closed her eyes, door on the handle, and revisited the last few minutes of her life. Hearing Stephanie moaning, seeing Tony take Stephanie by the hips, the shower, steam....everything. Her mind, and her thighs, were still very hot. She let a hand slip down over her pajama bottoms to confirm just how wet she thought she was. Her first thought was to jump on her boyfriend, rouse him awake and tell him to fuck her brains out. But that would take too long. Derek didn't wake easily and was not that great at it in the morning anyway. By the time he would wake up Stephanie and Tony would be out of the shower, and might possibly hear them screw. No, she needed it NOW. She felt she might orgasm anyway if she just walked a few steps as sensitive as she was. Katherine let go of the door handle, and sat against the opposite wall.

Still hearing the shower going and occasional gasp and slap of skin, Katherine slid her pajama pants down to her ankles and slid her index and middle fingers down her stomach and over the glistening folds of her pussy. She gasped, her clit tingling with electricity. She wasted no time in circling it with one finger and teasing her pussy with the other. She worked her hand in a circle as her other rubbed her breasts over the thin material of her tank top. Her nipples were piercing the cotton as she pinched and rubbed them.God I want my tits suckedshe thought as her hips now rubbed hard on the carpeted floor, matching the intensity of her hand. Katherine leaned her head back and images of Katherine and Tony flashed in her mind. She gasped as she couldn't quite settle on plunging two fingers deep inside of her, or furiously rubbing her clit. She wanted to cum, and cum quickly before they finished! But she also wanted to savor the electricity of the moment.

The thought of the wet bodies just a few yards away spurned her on, the memory just a few minutes old burning in her mind. Katherine allowed her imagination to go to work. Now, the naked, wet bodies of Stephanie and Tony were still there- and Katherine was joining them. This time it was Tony fucking her from behind in there, standing with her back to him while he grinded his long, hard dick into her. He was enjoying her tight, firm body and filling every inch she had to offer. She was breathing heavily now, getting close as the thought of her arms wrapped behind her around Tony's neck... and then the thought of Stephanie in front of them both, kissing her neck, collarbone and sliding down to suck on her breasts, sent her over the top. Katherine began to whimper softly, which she did when she was desperate for release. Derek foolishly mistook this for pain sometimes, when she only wanted to be fucked harder.

She had never thought about women this way, certainly not Stephanie. She was very comfortable admitting other women were pretty, but was never interested in making out with one. Until now. Now the image of Stephanie kissing her breasts, and she kissing Stephanie's bulging, firm tits made her insides gush. Katherine pulled up her tank to reveal her perky, bare tits there in the hallway. She licked her fingers to wet her nipples, desperately imagining them being devoured. Her ass now was burning a hole in the carpet as she ground her hips into her hand. She whimpered just a little louder.Almost there....

Katherine slid off of the wall, then laid on her back and spread her legs wide. She forced three of her fingers into her and rapidly slid them in and out, her knuckles grazing her clit.That's it, that's it.....Oh God! Yes!She exploded with the thought on Tony shooting a huge, hot load of semen into her mouth. In her dream she had made her way onto her knees and sucked his shaft clean, while Tony and Stephanie kissed passionately above her. Katherine's back arched and both hands cupped her breasts and squeezed firmly as she came, wave after wave of her orgasm running through her. She collapsed in near exhaustion, and allowed herself a few deep breaths to relax. Despite having her flannel pants around her ankles and tank pulled up over her tits, she felt as relaxed as she had been her whole life. She looked ridiculous, but was too flush to move.