All Comments on 'Roommates'

by enoch1234

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That escalated rather quickly

You would have got a ticket for speeding in every state of the union. Slow it down next time, develop the characters, build the plot/conflict a bit more, extend/explain the feelings, sensations, the thoughts, the sights of the moment. This fast pace took what could have been 5 star material to "meh".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I was a room mate in a 3 bed garage while I was attending Uni.I played squash with Gene, he tried hard but I usually won. One night, I was driving us back, my girlfriend had broken it off, I had been off my game and Gene asked what was wrong. I told him,he was a sensitive type guy and reached over and touched me,saying everything would be o.k.We got back, I lay on my bed, Gene came over, you o.k. I said no not really but what can I do. He started to massage my shoulders, relax,then my back, it felt so good, I did relax, roll over, what, roll over, umm, its o.k as my cock was semi erect, it means you are relaxed, lets relax you more and he stroked my cock, and after about 3 strokes, my cumm shot high into the air, that's it, I didn't know what to say. He moved away, I could hear the tap and the toilet, he came back and wiped me clean, I went to get up, relax I haven't finished and he said roll over, and I felt oil on my back, then my thighs and legs, his hand brushing my balls, my cock rising again. Roll over, oil on my chest, arms, then my legs, my cock semi hard again, then his oily hand again stroking me, I was hard and he straddled me, sitting on my stomach, sliding back, my cock slipping back and forth between his bum until he slid back , held my cock against his opening and with a push back I entered him, he groaned, the head of my cock was being squeezed and he pushed slowly back and I felt him open further and he pushed back until I was all the way in. He put his hands on my chest and moved up and down, slowly, moaning, my cock in a warm, tight place, until I had to reach out and grab his hips and thrust up into him, fast, I felt warmth on my chest and stomach and then my cum shot up into him as the last of his cum dripped onto me. He lay there on me for a short time and then got up, saying I hope you feel better, I certainly do. Now whenever I need to relax, I get him to suck me or mount his tight arse and fuck him, which he says he really likes and that I am just the right size for him as he cums every time I fuck him. Yes I had another girl friend, best of both worlds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous